There's a person I really like...

Don't leave me!

Minseok is on his way back to home. It was a hart day. Full of practice. He is listen to music with his headphones. When suddenly someone dragged him in a little street. Minseok started to panic "Let me go!" he screams. But that guy who pinned him to the wall was too strong. "Hey you~~!" sad that guy. "HELP!" Minseok shouted. "Psst! Here is no one who's gonna hear you!" he says. "N-No..." he turned his head when the guy was about to kiss him. Then tried Minseok to kick him but the guy pulled himself closer to him. "Why so shy? Come on!" tears ran down from Minseoks chubby cheeks. When the guy was about to kiss him again closed Minseok his eyes and when he opened his, he saw the guy being beaten up by a guy.

His savior takes Minseoks hand and run away from the guy whos laying on the floor without any move. On the next through streets stops the savior. "Are you okay?" he asked and know Minseok recognized that voice. Now he looks into Luhans eyes. He can't believe that he safed him, because Luhan is the one who always ignores Minseok, but Minseok still likes him. Luhan is in the same Entertainment where they what to become singer and dancer of a new band.
Minseok just nodded and still looked at Luhan. "Thank you for saving me." he bowed at him. "No problem." he smiled, Minseok wonders because he haven't seen him smile before. "Where are you going? To the dorm?" he ask. Minseok just nodded. "Ok let's go together!" sad Luhan.


They arrived the dorm. When Luhan opend the door was there already all of them there. "MINSE~~ OH?" All of Minseoks friends shocked to see Luhan with him. Luhan lives with the other Trainess from the same Entertainment in another apartment.
"I thought you said you didn't like hyung." Chanyeol pointed at Minseok.
"You said that you'll stay away from him." Jongdae glared at him.
"Why are you here?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.
"Gonna say anything?" Minseok looked at Kyungsoo and he shook his head.
"Wow!" Luhan walked in front of him and smiled. "You said that you don't like me? Stay away from me?" he glared at him. "W-Well, y-you always i-ignored m-me!" he stutter when he leaned in and your faces were just inches away. "Oh If i knew, I shouldn't have helped you!" he crossed his arms. “But since I’m a nice guy, I always help people,” he smiled innocently.


"Well I have to go now." sad Luhan.
"But If you want.. you can sleep here. It is already dark out side." sad Baekhyun.
"Hmm... it is ok?"
"Sure I get some blankets and pillows." sad Chanyeol.
"Thank you all" he bowed and looked at Minseok and smiled.

Everyone are sleeping already. But Minseok and Luhan still watching a movie. Minseok felt awkward between him and Luhan.
"It's awkward isn't it? huh?" sad Luhan. And Minseok shooked because he sad what he just things and he nodded.
"Well, s-sorry for saying that I don't like you and...."
He smiled. "It's ok." He stares at the tv.
Minseok nodded. He starts to freeze and shaking. Luhan take his blanket and covered them both into the blanket.
"You know, I may look like i ignore you but I'm not. There's a person I really like, Jongdae told me that the person was leaving and i felt really sad about it, I really wanted to talk to that person but I can't" sad Luhan. "Mhm" he sad but not really think about it.
"I should go to bed I'm really tired. Good night." sad Minseok. And starts to go to bed.
"Good night." sad Luhan and turned the TV off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Minseok is lying in the bed he feel like he couln't sleep anymore.
"You know, I may look like I ignore you but I'm not. There's a person I really like..." this sentence stuck in Minseoks head. He stepped out of the room to the kitchen. He drank something. Then suddenly stands Luhan next to him.
"Oh did i awake you?" asked he. Luhan just don't say something. He pulled him into a hug and Minseok froze for a second. His hands hugged him back. After realizing what he did, he pulled away. Minseok turned around but he hugged him from the back.
"Don't leave, don't leave me Baozi, don't leave us!" he sobbed.
He turned around back to Luhan. And now he see Luhan really crying.
"Who told you that I wil~~" he thought about the things he said earlier and you realized that the person was him.
"Oh Now I get it" he sad. He really wanted to leave to forget him, it's hard to be in the same place with the love of your life ignoring you and with friends teasing you about him. Now he don't have any idea what to say anymore. But there was no reason to say anything. Luhan sealed his lips with a kiss. He was still crying and he pulled away to hug you. Minseok shocked for a moment and then pushes him away. He can't believe what just happend right now. Then he looks into Luhans eyes.
"I love you!" sad Luhan. Now starts Minseok to cry, too. He put his arms around his neck and kissed him deeper but more passionate then before. He tasted his sweet lips, not thinking of what might happen later.
"I love you, too Luhan!" he sad.
"Please! Promise me not to go!" sad Luhan.
"I Promise!"