His Mother

I Dare You to Love Me

 

 

It’s already late, almost midnight, but she’s just home from works. She walks slowly inside her house as one of her maid open the front door for her. She thanks her and walks toward the couch in living room instead her room. She laid her back there, feels the chair slowly makes herself comfortable. She closes her eyes as she tries to make her mind quiet calm.

A sound from a glass of water that her maid bring for her and put on the coffee table in front of her, make she open her eyes. She smile slowly toward her maid and tell her if it’s fine if she want to sleep. The maid leaves and gives her a time alone as she emptied the glass. She sigh couple times before decide to leave for her room. She stands from the couch, and start to walk, but then, she turn her head and look upstairs. She stops for awhile, before decide to turn her heels toward upstairs, to her son bed room.

She already takes off her high heels which somehow help her to not make any sound as she takes the stairs. She turns to her right, where the white wooden door is. She stops in front of the door and smile as she read a quiet wide writes there on a carton in front of the door.

 

 

GATE OF MORDOR

ONLY ME, MY SELF, AND ME WHO CAN IN

 

 

She can’t hide her smile whenever he passes his son’s room. It’s a write that Changmin’s makes when he like eight years old as the movie The Lord of the Ring: Return of the King on cinema. He really like the movie very much that times, and always says if he want to be an explorer like Frodo Baggins, loyal like Samwise Gamgee and a Knight like Aragorn. It’s kind of a nostalgic somehow, because it’s been ten years after that time, but her son still stick that writes there.

She takes her hand to the knob and turns it slowly. She not makes any creaking sounds as she open the door half. The room is dark, because the light is off. She can see the shade of her son sleeping on his side as the light from the outside give a little light for her to see. Her son not even realizes when she smile and walk inside slowly toward his bed.

They already living only two of them for like six years, but then there’s not much conversation like mother and son happen between them. Not that she doesn’t want to, or he never try. They already try so many things to have a mom and son kind of relationship, but it not really works. She always busy at work, and he most of his time spending for sleep and also do some school and company work. Even she never talk about it, she miss her son. She misses how they like to spend time together before his dad leaves them. She always thought if she’s a worst mom ever.

She can see how her son is sleep peacefully with his mouth slight open and sometimes a small voice come from it. She tucks his blanket to cover him until his shoulder until she realize and seeing something.

She takes her gaze away from him but to his hands near his head. There’s something there, that he hold in his sleep and quiet shining even in the dark, she definitely sure if it kind of mask. Slowly she try to take the mask from his son’s as she move his son’s hands in silent. She even holds her breath scared if his son will wake up anytime. She stops right away and widens her eyes as her son suddenly moves and turns his body to another side. He forgot the mask, and make her can easily take the mask from his bed.

The mask is kind of Masquerade mask, with some feathers on his side in purple color. The mask itself has gold color, with a little bit silver on the corner just at the end of the mask before it met the feathers. There’s also a little bit glitter around the eyes of the mask in slight red and blue. The ribbon of the mask has cerulean color which matches perfectly with it.

She still examines the mask as once or twice turn her head toward his son who still sleep. She’s wonder if his son is has kind of hobby sleeping with this, or it just another thing that he like to collect beside some books and games. She decide to put back the mask on her son’s bed, but then she catch something on behind the mask where it has a black color.

 

 

Gaem’s

 

 

It’s all she can found on the right corner of the mask. It’s written very small in silver marker or something. She stares at the writes so long and try to understand what it’s all about, but then she realize, if it must be belong to someone, someone named Gaem. Her expression suddenly changes as she put the mask on her son bed again. She looks at her son for awhile before sigh and leaves the room as she closes the door slowly.

 

 

----

 

 

Changmin’s yawning couple times as he try to take the stairs to his dining room. He struggle quiet enough to not close his eyes as his feet take step on each stair case. He has his back pack ped as his hands try to take his sock from his trouser pocket. He almost late, so that’s why he quiet walk in a rush.

“Oh, you already wake up Changmin.” Changmin lift his head from his sock when he catch a glimpse of his mom sit with a cup of tea on the dining table.

“You not go to work mom?”

“Well, I ask for day off, since I think I lost much of my free time a lot.” She smile widely when Changmin walks closer to her. She tangled her hands together and put it under her chin as she look at her son “you mind?”

“No, of course not.” He smiles awkwardly toward his mom. His mom is kind of person that workaholic and not really care about free times. And if she really did have free times, she’ll spend the times for talking about business or watching news about the stock progress. “but, you really sure it’s fine for not go to work? I mean you always worried about the company.”

His mom takes the cup from the table and emptied it, before she wipes the corner of with the napkin. She stands from her seat as she walks toward her son and put a hand around his shoulder. Changmin turn his body follow where his mom leads him, which is the front door.

“Actually I just want to spent time more with you Changmin.” His mom is stop as Changmin take his shoes and sit on the ground as he tries to use it. “I somehow feel I force you for work much and forget if you’re in the phase of being teenager, where you supposed to have fun.”

Changmin stops right away when he tries to tieds up his shoes. His gaze is blank on the ground where his mom saying something like that, because seriously, it’s the first time his mom care about him, or maybe, this woman is someone else. Changmin stands to his feet as he finishes tied up his shoes. He turn his body toward his mother and want to bows before leave but the only thing that he found is, his mom use her red mantle with a car key in her hand.

“Wait mom you say—“

“I’ll drive you to school.” She walk pass Changmin and out from the house. Changmin still stare at the place where she stand before which make his mom turn his body back “come on Changmin, you almost late.”

Changmin back into reality as he hears that. He looks at the ground for awhile before he in the end nods and follows his mother toward her car.

 

.

.

.

 

Most of the time when they in the car is spent with silent. The classical music that must be one of his mom collections come from the tape and fills the silent between them. His mom sometimes would humming to the song, and Changmin only like to see outside the window even there’s so many things that he like to ask his mom, because honestly, this situation is totally weird.

“So, subs after school?”

Changmin turn his face and see his mom already raise one of her eyebrows when she looks at him. He looks back at the outside as he realizes if he already arrived on his school. He turns back into his mom “Uh… what?”

“I mean, do you want to catch subs after school?” she replies it with a smile showing if she realize if his son just zoon out.

“Yeah, that would be—wait, I don’t need to go at the company?” Changmin tilted his head when he realize if his mom just asking him to catch subs and let him not to go work which is surprising him a lot. His mom is kind of person that always never let him to eat fast food, and now she just ask him if he want get a bite one.

“No need Changmin. So are you agree?”

Maybe it’s weird, no it’s totally weird for him to understand his mom behavior right now, but then, he remember about days before the garden party when his mom look at pictures in his room, and with that he thinks, maybe his mom really just want to has time with him. Maybe his mom really are miss their times together.

“Yeah of course mom.” he smiles widely as he hug his mom for a while “I’ll home at four.”

“Okay, I’ll pick you up then.” Changmin get off from the car and walk toward his school. He turn his body once and he still can see if his mom still waiting inside his car. He raises one his hand up and wave toward the car, before he get inside the building.

His mom just sighs after she can’t see his son anymore. She takes her purse from back seat and takes her phone slowly. She swipe the screen as she start typing some numbers and make a calls. She tapping her finger on the steer wheel as she waits for the other line to answer the phone, once or twice, she would turn her head toward the school like she find someone, as there’s a voice from the other line.

“Auntie, good morning.”

She without realize it smile little bit as she hears his nephew answer her calls. “Good morning Yunho, how are you?”

“I’m fine Auntie, well, how about you?”

“I’m fine too Yunho, thanks for asking.” She stops as she hears Yunho hum in response. She look at the school building again as she continue “Do you have class to teach this morning?”

“Now? No I’m not, I’m free now, I’ll teach in PE class on third period, what is it Aunt?”

“Can we catch a coffee or something, I need your help.” She looks at her watch when her eyes suddenly see Park Yoochun passing her car without realize her inside it.

“About Changmin?”

She nods without she realizes it “Yes about Changmin. I already in front of the school, I’ll wait you there.”

“Okay Aunt, in a minute.”

Yunho hangs up just a moment after he says that. She looks at her phone for awhile and put it back inside her purse before throw back at the back seat. She laid her back on the driver seat and sigh a little

“About Changmin…”

 

 

----

 

 

“So you just go along with your mom?”

Changmin nods slowly as he chews his second sandwiches this lunch. He and Yoochun already in somehow crowd canteen to get lunch. Yoochun is eyeing the younger quiet weird as he sips his orange juice and look at Changmin with such questioning look.

“But don’t you find it’s weird?” Yoochun blurt out suddenly and makes Changmin stops eating right away “I mean, your mom. She’s not this kind of person right?”

Changmin just turn silent as the sandwich still in his hand, only left for two bites. He takes his apple juice and sips it as put the sandwich inside his mouth in one take. He chews it quiet fast and sips the apple juice from it carton until it empty. He wipes his mouth with the back of his hands and collecting his garbage.

“I know, but then, he’s my mom.” He says simply as he stands from his seat and being followed by Yoochun. He stops before leave canteen to throws the seals of sandwich into trashcan, and also his apple juice carton “days before, I seeing her looking at our family picture for long time with her eyes that I can’t explain, but I know one thing, if she misses my dad, I guess that’s why.”

Yoochun only sigh and walk beside the taller. He not responds to what Changmin says about his mom, because seriously, Changmin would not really care about that. He’s kind of person that always take positive side about his mom, no matter what happen, he’ll never thinks anything bad about his mom. But maybe, this time, his mom is just really needs to be close to him, yeah, he is hoping so.

 

 

----

 

 

“Do you have something to tell me Changmin?”  Changmin turn his head from the books in his hands toward his mom.

They already in kind of bookstore, since his mom says she needs some kind of book to read before her sleep. They go into the bookstore right after they finish catch subs and moving around to the town. Changmin only stare at his mother innocently, because he really doesn’t get what his mom is try to ask. It’s kinda odd, because all the way after catch the subs and get around town they’re talking about so many things like school and stuffs, but now, his mom ask him like she knows if he tries to hide something.

“Uh… what do you mean mom?” Changmin says slowly and turn his gaze toward the books in his hands.

Even he not look at his mom, he can feels how his mom still stare at him from his side. She knows something. She knows if his son tries to hide something from her.

“I don’t know, maybe you have girlfriend or someone, something that I don’t know.”

Yoochun is right, his mom must know something.

Changmin heart thumping quiet fast right now as his eyes widen suddenly as his mom says ‘girlfriend or someone’. He still has his gaze at the books in his hands even slowly his hands are quiet shaking. He tries to control himself to not really shows his behavior to his mom, because he knows, if he shows how he trembling right now, his mom would find out in no time.

“No… I mean, is there really someone mom? As long as I remember, I don’t have any girlfriend or someone now.” He put the books back into the shelves and take a deep breath to normalize his heartbeat and continue in low tone “or… something to tell.”

He tries to distract his nervousness by kneeling on the floor and pretend like he tries to browse some books. He not face his mom and he really doesn’t know how her expression now, but then he can hear if his mom is turn his heels away slowly. He lifts his heat a bit and found if his mom start to walk away.

“I’ll wait you in cashier if you already done with the books.” She only turns her head a little as she smile which somehow the smile scares Changmin, before she walk away.

Changmin put his hand on his chest as he sigh and close his eyes as he can feels his heartbeat start to beating normally than before. His hands is quiet sweaty so much as he look at it. He open his eyes and stand from the ground as he takes random book from the shelves, which of course he wouldn’t read in the end, he doesn’t want to look suspicious by his mom as he leave to the cashier.

 

 

----

 

 

“You sure it’s fine to go there at Wednesday?” Yoochun ask with low voice toward Changmin in their lunch time.

It’s Friday, and Changmin just tell Yoochun if his mom will leave to Japan on Sunday until Saturday next week, which is a full week. He tells Yoochun if he like to go back at Desiderate, and he ask the older to bring him there, but then, Yoochun seems like has his own perspective about this kind of thing.

Changmin nods enthusiastically as he flipping some pages of his physic note book. He tries to copy Yoochun’s note since last week he fell asleep in class again, and the physic teacher like to check the student’s note at the last period later. Yoochun still look at Changmin dark brown lock as the younger start to writes notes before he tapping Changmin’s desk which makes him lift his head.

“You sure?” Yoochun ask once again with quiet serious look “I mean this is not a kind of a game from your mom right?”

Changmin stops writing and put his mechanic pencil on his desk. He laid his back on his chair and cross his hands over his chest. He ruffling his own hair for a while before lean forward and look at Yoochun questioningly “What game hyung?”

Yoochun grumbling slowly as he can’t believe how could this smart guy becoming so slow and so naïve in this kind of things. Yoochun only sigh before he talks in low voice. “I mean, your mom try to trapping you. She try to makes you come by yourself to Desiderate and when you already there, she’ll come and makes you busted all the way.”

Yoochun already talks about what he thought, but then he can’t explain what Changmin thought about that. There’s no response from Changmin, he just look at him with and odd expression.

“Changmin.”

“Yes hyung?”

“Do you understand what I say?”

“… uh… No?”

Yoochun flop his head down onto his desk right away as he faking his sobs when he can’t decide if Changmin is just being so innocent or idiot right now. Changmin look at Yoochun with weird expression and quiet panic a little when he can hears the older sobs as he put his head on the desk.

“You okay hyung?”Changmin says as Yoochun lift his head slowly to see the younger whose wait his answer.

“Yeah… I guess.”

Yoochun says simply as he smiles and turn back his seat so he now back facing Changmin and stare to the front class. Changmin only look at how Yoochun turn his seat and not says anything again which makes him feel uncomfortable a little, since his previous answer make the older slight annoyed toward him. He thinks again what Yoochun says to him before, but then , he seems start to understand what Yoochun’s mean.

“Even though I know if she already realizes something, I’ll still go hyung, beside, I think I can’t hide from her in any longer time.” Changmin says slowly and makes Yoochun turn his body to face the younger who sits behind him.

“What do you mean?”

“I guess…” Changmin put his gaze down as his hands playing along with his mechanic pencil over his note book “I’ll just tell her everything after Wednesday, because maybe after I tell her, I would never has any chance to see the world like I want anymore.”

Yoochun turn silent, so does Changmin. Changmin sigh slowly before he is start to copying the physic notes again and makes Yoochun only stare blankly at him. Yoochun understand what Changmin means and what he feared for sure about it. He just sigh and smile a little

“Fine, I’ll bring you there in Wednesday”

 

 

----

 

 

A man in grey mantle walks casually into the building as he is try to use his black framed minus glasses. Some people that passing him by would like to bow their body toward the man as greeting which he happily replies with another bows and smile. He takes the lift and pushes the button thirty two, the top floor of this building which is actually his first destination after all.

The lift door is slide shut as it starts moving up to each floor. He has his hands hold this quiet wide brown envelope, which also thick, telling everyone who seeing it if the envelope is full of papers or something. The lift door is slide open as woman who must be works in here get inside the lift and join him. She smiles and bows her body toward him which he reply with a smile and makes the woman blush in second, because seriously, this man is has that handsome face. At the nineteen story, the woman left with a slight giggle, leaving the man only by his own again in the lift waiting to reach the top floor of this building.

The ‘ding’ voice makes the man lift his head to see over the door if he already arrived at the floor. The door slides open and he slowly takes his feet to walk toward one room. He stops right away in front of a desk of man, which looks like in his late of twenty, maybe in same age as him. The man lifts his head, and showing his beautiful face before smile as he realizes who’s come into him. He gives a sign to the man to wait with his hand as he hangs up the phone in his desk and press number one.

“Your nephew, Jung Yunho is here ma’am.”

“...”

“Alright ma’am”

He ends the call and lifts his head and smile. He rise from his seat and walk past Yunho into a quiet wide glass door, and open it slowly, before he move a side a little bit and give Yunho a space to walk inside.

Yunho get inside the room, before he  turn his body slowly and found if the man still look at him with his quiet flustered face. He’s smile “Thanks Jaejoong.”

“Uh… my pleasure, Yunho-ssi” as Jaejoong close the door and leave Yunho inside the room.

Yunho stare at the closed door for awhile before turn his gaze toward the desk on the room. From there he can see how his aunt is trying to finish her works quiet hard. He walks closer to the desk and makes his aunt lift her head from her jobs. She smile a little and tell Yunho to sit on the couch in the room. She rises from her seat in minute after and join his nephew on the couch across him.

“So, you already get what I ask?” She said slowly.

“Yes aunt, actually I have, and that’s quiet surprise me though…” Yunho stops for awhile when Jaejoong back in the room and bring two cups of tea that Changmin’s mom ask him before on the phone. He placed the tea on the coffee table and once glancing at Yunho who smile kindly toward him, which make him blush for while.  Jaejoong quickly bows his body and leave the room, because he can’t stand how hot his cheeks are if he stay longer there. Yunho smile a little and turn his focus back toward his aunt which raised one of her eyebrows before continue “uhm… I think you’ll also surprise with this aunt.”

Yunho take the brown envelope and start to open it. He takes some papers out from it and some pictures from the envelope. He put the papers and picture on the coffee table and lean forward a little as he tries to arrange the paper and give it to his aunt.

“When you say Gaem, it’s actually a name of person auntie.” Yunho try to take one of the pictures from the coffee table and hands it to his aunt. “and the name is belong to a man.”

“A man?”

“Yes, a man, and he’s twenty two.”

She quiet shock when she heard the man’s age, because that mean, this man is older than his son. She still stares at the photo of the man wearing a mask in her hand that Yunho hands her. She can see if the man using some kind of Masquerade mask just like one that she found in Changmin’s bed before. She tries to recognize this man, because seriously, she feels like she ever seeing him, but where?

“And he has kind of part time job in Desiderate.” Yunho continue as he’s hand his aunt another paper from the table. The paper is kind of the man’s identity form or something, because it writes about his name, date of birth and stuffs. She lifts her head and look at her nephew “What Is Desiderate?”

“its… kind of…”

“Of?”

Yunho rubs behind his neck awkwardly “In my point of view, it’s kind of… e House, but then, they claimed if this place is a Host Club or something.”

She widens her eyes and slumped her back at the couch as she still stare at Yunho. She can’t believe what she just heard. Her hands is shaking as she hold the papers in her hands quiet tight and makes it wrinkled in second. Yunho only stay silent as he can see how his aunt is close her eyes and try to breaths normally. Slowly but sure he can see tears that streaming down to her cheeks.

She trusts Changmin, really. She really trusts him and try to protect him, that’s why she never let him see the world the way he want. She kind of trauma for what happen in her marriage with Changmin’s dad, but then, hearing how his son meeting this man name Gaem on a place kind of e house only makes her heart broken into pieces once more after these six years. She know this day will come since his son turn four, but she never expect if that really did and happening now.

“I know I’m not supposed to says this, but maybe, Changmin is different with—“ Yunho stops halfway when he almost slips his uncle’s name which is a taboo words to says in front of his aunt “maybe he not—“

“Who his name?”

“Aunt…”

“I ask you, who his name Yunho!?” she says still with her eyes closed, but her voice is showing how mad is she.

Yunho look at his feet right away and he feels really guilty toward Changmin and this man even he not really sure why “Kyu… Cho Kyuhyun.”

His aunt open her eyes suddenly and straighten up her seat position. She looks at her hands and sees the picture there at the man. She looks at another picture at the table and takes it before look at it one by one and try to examine the man slowly from it face.

 

 

‘You guys know each other?’

‘NO!/YES!’

 

 

She looks blankly at the picture as the conversation at the garden party before come into her mind. She just realizes it, and she should wonder why they have an odd answer for that. She sighs a little before laugh slowly

“Cho Kyuhyun…”

 

 

----

 

 

They just keep silent and not say any words as they take the train after school. It’s Wednesday, Changmin’s mom already leave since Saturday. Yoochun, as his words few days before if he will bring the younger into Desiderate again.

They sit side by side on the train, as Yoochun only keep focusing to in front of him where there’s a group of female students across them look at them and giggling softly when accidentally their eyes meet him. He smiles toward them which make they smile widely and blushing slowly which make him grinning proudly. Changmin beside him is not really care after all. The things that he done since they get inside the train is playing with his iPod and not care to his surroundings.

Yoochun slowly get tired of teasing the female student across them and takes his gaze away from them to his side and seeing another people who only stay in their place in silent. He keep stare at them until suddenly something come up into his mind and he smack his own forehead as he remember something.

“Err, what is it hyung?” Changmin seems distracted as Yoochun smack his own forehead, which make him ask the older without takes his gaze from his phone.

“I forgot if Yoohwan asking me to buy new game disk today after school.” Yoochun says quickly as he open his backpack and try to find his wallet there “I’ll off on next stop Min.”

“Heee!? But there’s still three stops left before we should off hyung…” Changmin take his gaze from his iPod and doesn’t even care if there’s a wide letters in red showing if he already loses his game. “so you will just left me like that in this train?”

Yoochun rolled his eyes as he start to stand from his seat before ready himself in front of the train’s door “How old are you!? Five!? Come on Changmin, what possibly could happen if you take the train alone?”

“I being kidnapped?” Changmin says bluntly.

“No one wants to kidnapped you.” Yoochun says simply as he look lazily at Changmin “they will not get anything from it because you’ll just make them spent their money for your food.”

Changmin sigh a little and laid his back on his seat. He can see some female students across him are start to giggles, perhaps because hearing his conversation with Yoochun. He took his gaze to the ground as his hands still hold his iPod and shuffles it slowly. Yoochun turn his gaze from the door to Changmin and sigh a little.

“Don’t worry Min, you already know the place don’t you?” Changmin only hum in answer and not really excited anymore. The train stops as it already arrived in the stops where Yoochun should off. Yoochun pat Changmin shoulder slowly before “We’ll meet there, okay!?” before storm out with another people from the train, leaving Changmin only stare at the ground until he arrived at his stops.

 

 

----

 

 

The building is still the same, dark as usual from outside. Changmin already arrived in front of Desiderate and he only stare at the building from outside. He lifts his head slowly as he looks at the dark building before turn his gaze into the dark glass door of the building. He put his hand into the glass door, feels the cold that sting his body before he pushes it slowly and walk inside the building.

It still the same, the carpet, the light, and the smells of this place even it almost like two months since the first and last time he comes here. He walk slowly as his hands hold quiet tight into his backpack stripes and walk into the desk where a woman that he quiet know still has hear head down and not realize his presence yet.

“Hi noona!”

The woman lift his head in second when she realize who’s the owner of the voice is “Heee, Changmin-ah, long time no see.” Hyuna rise from her seat and give a short hugs toward the younger. Changmin only smile a little bit to what the older done to him. “how are you? Wait, you come alone?”

Hyuna look behind Changmin and found there’s no one beside the younger. Changmin only smile and realize what Hyuna mean with that “I’m fine noona, yes actually, but Yoochun hyung will come quiet bit later, he has something to buy first.”

“Aaah, okay.” Hyuna nods in understatement and back to her seat as she takes book from under the table. The same book just like what she give to Changmin when the younger  try to decide what kind of Host that he liked to be with “so ready to chose?”

“Actually…” Changmin open his back pack and take out the envelope that fills with money to pay for him and Yoochun at Hyuna, before he says slowly in low tones “I’d love if I can have time again with Gaem noona.”   

Hyuna smile as he takes the envelopes and put it inside the drawer of her desk. She listens to what Changmin says as her face slowly turns into a frown. Changmin realize this and he lean closer to Hyuna to find her gaze which actually tries to avoid him. “Noona?”

“Well, actually Changmin… Gaem already has client today, and you can’t be with him thought…”

Changmin only stare at Hyuna in silent as he try to understand what she’s means. His expression change in second when he realize the point of the words and turn his body and runs toward upstairs leaving Hyuna look at him in shock and rise from her seat as she try to catch up with the younger. “Changmin! Wait!”

Changmin just keep running upstairs and turn in to the corner to one room that he knows very well. He doesn’t care if there’s quiet much people staring at him weirdly because he run in the hall with Hyuna that try to follows him behind. He stops right in front of the door and he’s panting slowly after his small run and try to find the fresh air which quiet hard because the smell of the hallway that make him dizzy with the scent. He put his plain expression as he turn the knob of the door slowly which surprisingly unlocked.

He widen his eyes when all he can see is an old man try to kiss Gaem’s neck as he on the man’s lap. He can see how the old man that around his forty is nibbling slowly at Gaem’s right ears before his mouth getting lower into the other’s neck and makes him slips a quiet voice as the man start to kiss him. The old man’s left hand is behind’s Gaem’s neck to push the other to deepens the kiss while his right hand is slip slowly into the other shirt that already wrinkled.

He can’t take this anymore.

Changmin walk right into the couch where the two persons seems not realize his presence. He takes the man’s hand off from Gaem’s neck which success take their attention. The man lifts his head in second and so Gaem only to see a plain eyes of mad Changmin.

“What the heck Kid!? Why you—“

“Leave. Him. Alone.”

The old man suddenly stops talking as he can feel a quiet weird aura comes from Changmin before he swallows his own saliva. Gaem already off from the man’s lap and sit beside him on the couch and honestly, he quiet scared to seeing how Changmin expression now.

“What? You his boyfriend? Husband? Family? What kind of joke it is?” the man laugh slowly as he start to rubs Gaem’s left thigh which is exposed because he only use a hot pants for his bottom. He teasing him “I already pay him for sure and he should—“

Changmin takes the man’s hands from Gaem’s thigh and drag him forcefully outside the room. He throws the man on the ground where he already outside the room. Changmin takes his wallet from his pocket and throws bucks of money toward the man’s face.

“I return your money sir, for all your pleasure.” Before he slams the door quiet hard and make a loud ‘bam’ voice in the hall. He also lock the door in second, leave the man only stare at the dark wooden door in pissed.

“YOU CRAZY LITTLE BRAT!? WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU!?”

The man swearing into the closed door and rises from the ground. He still look very pissed off but he keep the money that Changmin throws toward his face anyway, oh come on, who refused money?

Hyuna stare at the man who look at her with his mad eyes and walk pass her as he bumped forcefully toward her shoulders. Hyuna only bows in apologize as the man leave the place in no time, and makes Hyuna only look at how his shade slowly gone. Hyuna turn his face toward the door on the corner, to where Changmin and Kyu are inside the room, she smile as mumbling slowly to herself

“See Kyu, you’re lucky because he really love you…” before she leaves downstairs toward he desk again.

 

.

.

.

 

 

PLAK!

 

 

Kyu slaps Changmin in second when Changmin already lock the door and turn his body toward the younger. It’s a quiet hard slap anyway and makes Changmin’s face is turn into his right and his cheeks feels burn in second. He not says anything and let the older express his emotion.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING CHANGMIN!?” Kyu shouted toward the younger who still not respond it and only stare at the ground. Kyu has his hands turn into a fist and he liked to punch the younger anytime he want “DO YOU THINK IT’S ALL ABO—mmmmpphhh”

Changmin take Kyu’s hands in second right before the older punch him in the face. He holds Kyu hands on it place and forcing his lips to shuts by kissing Kyu hardly.

“Cha—mmmpph” Kyu want to says something, but he can’t because Changmin’s lips never let his gone ever in second. He struggles to make his hands off from Changmin’s but he can’t do anything because Changmin stronger than him even he’s younger.

He doesn’t know how it happens, but slowly his legs is giving up as he get into the kiss. Kyu slowly close his eyes as he start to relax himself and get involve the kiss and enjoy it. Changmin realize when Kyu’s feet is can’t support him anymore, so with still hold the older hands, he walk forward which makes Kyu walk backward. They slumped at the couch together, when Kyu’s back knees hit the end of the couch with Changmin over him and kiss him.

“Haa… haa… haa…” Kyu panting quiet hard when Changmin broke the kiss and gives him times to take so much oxygen from the air in a short time before Changmin start to kiss him again “ha—uummmhhhmss”

Changmin take his hands off from the older and take the masquerade mask that Kyu use off before throws it somewhere on the ground. He put his right hand behind Kyu’s head and the other to hold Kyu waist, while Kyu put both his hands on Changmin’s back and let the younger dominate him by invading his mouth with his tongue which start to explore inside his mouth slowly. Kyu can feels if there’s saliva that streaming down from the corner of his mouth as they do kind of tongue battle there. Reality hit him. Changmin broke the kiss after moment as he realizes they need much oxygen to take. He can see how the ring of saliva creates by them from the kiss when they lips apart.

Changmin still over Kyu who now looks at him with  flustered face, glazed eyes, slight open mouth, and swallowed lips because of the kiss. He can see if Kyu’s still panting quiet hard from the kiss and look at him right in the eyes. Changmin close his eyes slowly before he get off from over Kyu and sit on the ground as his back laids on the end of the couch. He gritted his own teeth and ruffles his hair as the guilt filling start to come up into his mind.

Kyu turn his head slowly to see if the younger already take his knee onto his chest and hugs it before he hide his face there. Changmin’s hair already turns such a mess and he not says any words after that, but a sobs that come from him slowly. Kyu get into sit position and look at the younger from above.

“I’m sorry…” Changmin says with cracking voice between his sobs when he still not lifts his head “I’m sorry…”

Kyu knows he shouldn’t care to what Changmin says right now, because he supposed to mad at him. He supposed to angry for what the younger done toward him, after disturb him between his client and then suddenly kissing him, but honestly he doesn’t know why the only thing that he can feels now is quiet weird, because it makes his chest slight hurt and his stomach feels weird. Kyu move from the couch onto the ground slowly and sit beside Changmin there. Their shoulders are touching toward each other which makes Changmin lift his head and turn it to his right slowly only to find Kyu look at him with a smile.

“I’m sorry too, Changmin-ah…” he doesn't know why he apologizing but then he says that as he leans forward to Changmin and kiss him slowly. It’s only a kiss, but it means the world to them.

 

 

----

 

 

Yoochun get off from the train and walk upstairs. He already out from the underground and hold a plastic bag from the game shop. He walk slowly as once or twice he likes to swings the plastic bag in the air as he humming some random notes toward his destination.

He already buys the game disk that his brother asks him before. Honestly, he quiet not understands why his brother likes that game so much, but then he somehow quiet found the reason why, because the disk that he bought is the last one. He looks at the plastic bag and takes the disk from it. He holds it with his right hand as he examines it. He still put his gaze on the disk until a shining black car pass him by quiet fast and turn on the corner which actually take his attention.

“What on earth with that car?” Yoochun says to himself in low tone and try to put the disk back into the plastic bag as he realizes something.

Yoochun widens his eyes in second and hold the bag quiet tight as he runs toward the corner and stops right away before he pull his body back behind the market building to hide. He look quiet shock as he somehow forgot how to breaths for awhile. Yoochun brave himself to piping from the end of the wall in the corner toward the shining black car that already stops and park in front of the building, in front of Desiderate. For all videos that he ever watch, please makes the one that inside the car is not like what he thought.

Yoochun still there, standing on the corner and makes sure that his body is hiding enough by the wall. Suddenly his heart is thumping a little fast as the driver of the car is out from the car and turns himself toward the passenger seat. Yoochun hold his breath as he thinks any worse possibility about the one who will out from the car, but then all he can do next is only start to being panic when the person from passenger seat out.

He can see how this person flawless feet are when it touch the ground. It’s a woman since she uses a high heels. Slowly, the woman out from the car and bow her head a little bit toward her driver before stare at the building in front of her. She has her hair tied into bun perfectly on her head and she using a dark blue blouse which makes her looks more elegant and classy. The woman turn her head toward her driver and give him a sign to follows before she get inside the building slowly.

 

.

 

Yoochun only clattering his teeth when he realize who is she and sees how the woman walks and open the door before she get inside the building. He curls his own hands as he being panic and doesn’t know what to do, but then he only takes his phone out from his pocket and sends a text right away.

 

 

----

 

 

It’s been almost an hour, but they not speak any words. Changmin still on the ground and sits, the same position like just when suddenly Kyu kiss him before. And Kyu still sit beside him as sometimes he would like to hum some random notes and taping his fingers on his exposed thighs. Kyu seems feels bored in the end, and then he braving himself to turn his head and face the younger even Changmin still has his eyes fixed on the coffee table in front of them.

“What’s going on honestly?” Kyu says the question in very low tone and almost whisper. He doesn’t know why he asks the younger that, because for sure he really don’t know what he supposed to ask.

Changmin is only glancing at the older from the corner of his eyes and sigh. He hides half of his face between his knees and hugs his knees more tights than before. He not answers what Kyu ask, and only keep staring blankly at the coffee table.

Honestly, Changmin don’t know either what’s going on with him actually. He doesn’t know why he’s mad. He doesn’t know why he suddenly runs upstairs and kick the man out from this room. He doesn’t know why he really mad when he sees that old man kiss Kyu before. He doesn’t know what get inside him and makes him kiss the older right on the lips as expressing his madness. It’s his first kiss, and he doesn’t understand why he let himself do his first kiss like that. He doesn’t understand, he doesn’t want to understand.

Changmin not says anything as he let his body feel on the ground on his side in sleep position. He still hugs his feet which make him look like curl into ball and he slowly close his eyes. Kyu only turn his head toward the younger and seeing how Changmin curl into ball an avoid eye contact with him so much. Changmin realize he can’t run, but he can do something though.

“Because I’m mad…” Changmin says simply with a plain tone.

“Why?”

“Because…” Changmin stops halfway and close his eyes as the reason keep buzzing inside his mind “you only have to love me, not anyone else. And I’m supposed to be the only one who can love you.”

Another naïve answer come from Changmin’s mouth as Kyu listen about it. Kyu stare at Changmin’s side as he still curl into ball and close his eyes. Kyu takes his gaze away from Changmin to his hands that laid over his lap. He open his hands and seeing his pale hands and staring at it slowly. A kind of memories that happen minutes ago when the times Changmin kiss him get inside his mind again. His cheeks suddenly feel warm and butterflies flipped madly inside his stomach.  Even he would never admit it, for the first time, he feels very happy just by hearing someone saying something like that to him.

Kyu quickly shook his head and bring him back into reality, he rise from the ground and walk toward the refrigerator in the room to take bottles of water. He put one on the table for Changmin and he sit into the couch as he sips the water slowly. Changmin not moving from the ground and Kyu wonder if he’s sleeping.

“Tsk! How many times I should tell you, I’m not gonna love you Min.” Kyu says with sarcastic voice even somewhere inside his mind he cursing himself “beside this is my jobs so I should do it no matter what.”

Still with his eyes closed Changmin get into sit position on the ground. He crossed his legs and put his hands on his knee as he takes deep breath and tries to calm his emotion “I know that, I know you not love me.” Changmin bite his bottom lips as he feels his eyes slight burn “and that’s why I came here.”

“For what? Meeting Gaem?” Kyu rolled his eyes even he knows Changmin can’t seeing it because the younger back facing him.

“No, I already takes your mask off, and that’s mean I meet you Kyu, not Gaem.” Changmin says in low tone “beside I’m not in love with Gaem, but you.”

Kyu turn speechless when he hears that. That’s right, Changmin already takes his mask off and throw it on the ground which surprisingly it thrown near the door. Kyu hold the bottle of water in his hands quiet tight he doesn’t know what to say. He just put his gaze down and stares blankly at his feet as the hurt feeling get inside his chest again.

“Why?” Kyu says slowly with a hoarse voice as the words just come out even he doesn’t want to “Why you always doing that? Why you always make me feel those!?”

Changmin open his eyes when he hears what Kyu says. Kyu doesn’t realize since when but he can feel some water dripping onto his thigh as his eyes suddenly feels hot and blurs. His nose also turn watery and makes him quiet hard to take breath as the sobs get between his words. Changmin realize if the older crying, he turn his head slowly and found if Kyu already has his face turn red as his hands trying hardly to wipe the tears with the back of his hands.

“Why you… why you always makes me happy with your words?” Kyu’s sobs makes his words sounds quiet weird, but Changmin still can hear it well. He still on the ground staring at the couch where the older crying “why you alwa—always makes me—makes me feel those weird feeling inside my stomach and my heart sometimes hurt whenever I—I try to hate you…”

Changmin is kneeling slowly and facing the older on the couch. He takes Kyu’s hands from his eyes that still try to wipe the tears away. Kyu put his gaze down and hide his face from Changmin. Changmin smile sweetly and take the older chin with his right hands and makes the older lift his head a little bit slowly before he laid his lips for awhile to the other’s. It just a short kiss which successfully takes Kyu attention and makes him stops his tears in second. Changmin smile and laugh slowly.

“That’s fine though.” He takes Kyu’s hands and tangled it with his “If you not love me, that’s mean, I should do anything till you fall for me then.”

Kyu can’t hide his smile. He curve his lips into smile and slips single laugh slowly. He put his gaze down and laid his head on Changmin shoulder as his lips never stops to smile.

“You’re silly.” He mumbling slowly in Changmin shoulder and makes Changmin smile “… but I guess, I can’t hate you though…”

They stay like that for minutes. Changmin who is still kneeling and tangles his hands and Kyu together, and Kyu who close his eyes as he laid his head on the younger shoulder. It’s feels nice somehow, even there’s no words come out from them and let the silence fills the air. Changmin want to says something when suddenly his phone in his pocket beeping couple times. Kyu take his head from Changmin’s shoulder and smile.

“Just check it.” Kyu says as he takes off his hands from Changmin which makes the younger lost the warm feeling. Changmin only nods and try to takes his phone from his pocket. It’s a message from Yoochun. Changmin swipes his phone screen before start to read the messages slowly.

 

 

.

From: Yoochun hyung

Are you still in Desiderate!?

No matter what you should believe me Changmin. I swear I just seeing your mom get inside the building with Mr. Han, your driver.

You should leave the room now, and hide, or better, you out from the building, asap!

.

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After all this time, I just realize if Changmin never call Kyu 'hyung' even he's four years younger than him. I know, my bad, but I guees, I'll keep going without 'hyung', because I just like when Changmin act older even he's younger.

Anyway thanks for reading :))