Chapter 4

I Only Love You, Yunho

Staring at the dark sky, Yunho felt that the world was also sad for him. He’s breaking, breaking into pieces and he didn’t know how to put those pieces back to their rightful places. But one thing’s set on his mind, to be strong and move on. But, how? He loved Jaejoong more than his life.

Soon rain poured once again and Yunho stared at the drops of water on his window. There was nothing in his eyes. Only the brown orbs weren’t as shiny as before. Like the life was taken from the owner of the eyes.

Meanwhile in other place, the beautiful man was also staring outside his window, looking at the water as it poured heavily. He was awake not long after Changmin went home.

“Yunnie~” whispered Jaejoong as a lone tear escapes from his left eye.

*.*.*

The next day, as soon as the morning sun greeted the city, Jaejoong took his quick shower, wore his blue shirt and skinny jeans. He quickly went outside his apartment and rode a cab to visit Yunho in his office.

As  he reached Yunho’s company building, he went straight to Yunho’s office, ignoring the surprised look from other employees. Knocking three times and without waiting for Yunho to response, he opened the door.

Yunho stopped on his tracks as soon as he heard the door opened. He looked up and stunned seeing his love was standing in front of him. He felt his heart bleed once more. The yesterday incident started to flash on his mind. Blinking his eyes several times,  he composed himself and fixed his eyes back to the document he was reading as if he didn’t see nor feel Jaejoong’s presence in his office.

Jaejoong, on the other hand, nervously and slowly approached Yunho’s desk and sat on the chair in front of Yunho’s desk.

“Yunnie….”

“Can’t you see Im busy? Let’s talk later,” said Yunho with his eyes still focused on the document he was reading or more like pretending to read, as he couldn’t fully focus with Jaejoong’s presence in his office, adding up with his broken heart.

“O-ok.. I’ll just wait for you here” said Jaejoong weakly as he played with his finger. For the rest of the day, Yunho was busy with his work, and even if it was his break time he didn’t eat and remain on his desk, reading whatever he could find in his office, while praying that Jaejoong would leave his office. He also wanted to talk with Jaejoong, but not now. Not when his heart was still aching.

He even ignored Jaejoong’s lunch invitation. And responded that he was busy, even though he’s already done with his works.

Jaejoong, despite his hunger, he didn’t eat as well and continued to wait for Yunho. The atmosphere was quiet that they could only hear noises from outside Yunho’s office.

Yunho’s office hour ended and he stood up from his chair, fixing his things without giving Jaejoong a glance.

“Maybe you should head home, I still have to talk to my boss” said Yunho in which Jaejoong weakly nodded his head.

“I-I’ll wait for you o….” before Jaejoong could finish what he was telling Yunho, the latter cut his sentence.

“No need, I don’t know how long I will see my boss… Just go home,” and with that, Jaejoong sadly left the office. Yunho also felt sad seeing his love state. He sighed as he massaged his forehead.

“I’m sorry Jae, I just can’t face you right now. I’m not ready. I don’t want to say anything that will hurt you,” said Yunho as he continued to fix his things.

 After that, he stayed for a while at his office. He lied to Jaejoong that he must see his boss. He wanted Jaejoong to leave. Looking at Jaejoong earlier, Yunho realized Jaejoong also hurt. He could see the guilt in his lover eyes. But he just still couldn’t face him.

It was almost an hour since Jaejoong left his office so he might be home by now. Yunho finally walked out from his office, went straight to the basement where he parked his car. But again in his surprise, he saw Jaejoong at the parking lot leaning beside his car.

Yunho sighed, he couldn’t believe Jaejoong waited for him. With fast pace, he approached his car, ignoring Jaejoong’s presence. Jaejoong didn’t want this day to be such a waste. He couldn’t let Yunho ignore him, he needed to fix everything, he needed Yunho to listen to him and to take him back.

Before Yunho could enter his car, Jaejoong pulled his arm and stared at his eyes with tears which were now pooling at the latter's doe eyes.

“Yunnie… I know you want to ignore me, but please listen to me,” instead of responding, Yunho removed Jaejoong’s grip from his arm and opened his car door, but Jaejoong pulled his arm with much force, making them face to face once again.

Wiping his tears, Jaejoong stared at Yunho’s eyes with determination.

“Please listen to me, I know it was my fault for giving in, I really don’t know what came to my mind. Call it curiosity but there’s nothing between us.  it’s just a mistake, other people make mistake, far worse than mine, and I regret it fully… please forgive me Yunnie, please… comeback to me…. Please say something. It’s okay for you to get angry with me, hit me if this will make you feel better… I deserve to be hit… Yunnie… *took Yunho’s right hand and hits his right cheek with it* hit me Yunnie… just please forgive me and come back to me,” plead Jaejoong.

Yunho on the other hand, pulled his hand from Jaejoong’s grip and lightly pushed Jaejoong. Turning his back on Jaejoong. He didn’t have a heart to see Jaejoong cry.

“I’m tired Jae… Just go, okay? Let’s talk some other time,” with that, Yunho went inside his car. He started his car engine and pressed the car’s horn, a signal for Jaejoong to move. But Jaejoong didn’t budge. Instead, he spread his arms in front of the car, blocking Yunho's way.

Pressing his car’s horn again, Yunho’s eyes started to get teary. Seeing Jaejoong standing again, in front of him, full of tears, just broke his heart more. Couldn’t stand with it anymore, Yunho got off from his car, held Jaejoong’s hand then dragged him away.  

“WOULD YOU PLEASE BACK OFF? I ASKED YOU TO LEAVE NICELY BEFORE, BUT YOU ARE SO PERSISTENT. JUST GO! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU TODAY!” Yunho released Jaejoong’s hand harshly. Jaejoong who was shocked, that he could only sob while holding his red wrist because of Yunho’s hold before.

“Listen, I’m sorry for shouting at you and being harsh to you. That’s why I asked you to leave earlier. I don’t want to hurt you. I just,,,” Yunho couldn’t finish his sentence. He regretted his harsh action to Jaejoong, he really didn’t want to hurt Jaejoong even though Jaejoong had broken his heart.

Yunho took a deep breath and without saying anything, he turned his back and walked to his car. Once he was inside his car, he started his car engine, drove fast, away from Jaejoong. Jaejoong could only watch as Yunho’s retreating car. Jaejoong wiped his tears as he stared at the sky.

“I will not stop until you forgive me, Yunnie” said Jaejoong as he slowly walked to the direction of his house. he decided to walk instead of riding a cab. He needed to clear his mind. All he wanted was to get Yunho back and be in the latter’s warm arms once again.

*.*.*

Hi everyone, finally I can update this fic. Thanks to my very best friend who’s now being my co author. She typed most of the story, I just added some detail. Well, I hope you won’t hate Jaejoong or Yunho after reading this chapter. You know, how heartbroken Yunho was and how Jaejoong also hurt. Anyway, thanks for reading and supporting us. ^^