Chapter 2

I Only Love You, Yunho

“Mmmmmnnhh,” a soft moan released from Jaejoong’s lips.

Changmin slowly pushed Jaejoong down to lie on the sofa, while he didn’t stop ravishing the smaller man’s lips.

Jaejoong wrapped his hands around Changmin’s neck. He forgot the reason why he allowed Changmin to kiss him at the first time. He was too absorbed to the kiss.

Damn, he was a good kisser, Jaejoong thought.

Changmin broke the kiss, his hands started to Jaejoong’s shirt. His eyes were full of passion and lust.

*bang *bang

What’s that? Suddenly, Jaejoong snapped out from he was doing. He pushed Changmin away.

“We shouldn’t do this, Min,” Jaejoong said, buttoning his shirt.

“Mi,,, mianhae hyung. I’m so,, I’m sorry. I don’t mind to,,,” Changmin hung his head low. He didn’t mean to do it. He had become ungrateful. Jaejoong allowed him to kiss him because Jaejoong felt sorry for Changmin, that he couldn’t accept Changmin’s feeling.

“No, Min. It’s not your fault. I’m also too absorbed to that, mian, ne?” Jaejoong patted Changmin’s shoulder.

*bang *bang

Another banging sound was heard from outside. And it’s getting louder.

“What was that sound?” asked Jaejoong.

“Let me check it outside.”

“I’ll go with you,” Jaejoong stood up, walked to the front door followed by Changmin.

“I’ll open it hyung, you stay behind me.”

Changmin opened the door, and he was shocked. Jung Yunho, was standing not far from the door, he was punching the wooden wall.

“Hyung?” Changmin called in disbelief.

Yunho stopped his activity, and turned his body around.

“Ah, hi Min,” he tried to keep smiling, hiding his bleeding fist.

“Who is that, Min?” said Jaejoong, peeked from Changmin’s back.

“It’s … it’s Yunho hyung, hyung,”

“Yunho?”

“Hi, Joongie,” greeted Yunho with a smile, that could be ensured as fake smile to cover his sadness.

He looked at Jaejoong hand’s that was intertwining with Changmin’s hand, and his smile became more bitter. Changmin followed Yunho’s gaze, and suddenly retreated his hand.

“Sorry, I think I disturb you. I’ll come back later, ne?” Yunho turned around and walked away.

Jaejoong was surprised for what Yunho did. This is his home, their home.

“Where are you going, Yunho? Come back here, you have to treat your wound, Yunhoooooo” Jaejoong shouted, and ran after Yunho, followed by Changmin.

But Yunho was faster, he was already out of Jaejoong sight.

“Min, find him. Find him. He obviously saw what we did before. He must be misunderstood it. Go Min,” said Jaejoong. He was panting, fell down and started to cry.

Without any hesitation, Changmin ran as fas as he could. He felt so guilty.

What if their relationship becomes worst because of me? What if Yunho hyung gets mad to Jaejoong hyung because of me? I couldn’t let that happened. Mianhae hyung.