Rules and Additional Remarks

Treat Me a Fic!

Rules

  1. ONLY write about either one or more of my OTPs mentioned in Chapter 3. Side pairings are permitted, but the main focus of your story shall only be one of my OTP (see? this is where I come selfish and annoying)
  2. You can only write in 3rd person POV. I'm sorry, I don't like 1st person or 2nd person POV
  3. There are no limits to entries. You may submit as many stories as you want.
  4. There are no limits to genres and ratings. Any genres and ratings are permitted.
  5. Beta readers are permitted, but co-authors are not . 
  6.  You may write a chaptered-fic or one-shot, or two-shot, or whatever. Drabbles are permitted, but there shall be at least 6 drabbles to constitute one entry.
  7. Entries accepted are only for stories created for this semi-contest as of this date (i.e. July 28, 2013) onwards (until the deadline)
  8. Deadline for submission is October 20, 2013. "Judging" period will take up to 1 month or more. 
  9. Stories need not to be completed when you give me the link. But stories shall be at least 50% completed by the deadline. I can never compel you to finish a story. But if I decide your story as a  winner even though you haven't completed the story, I will only give you 1/2 of the karma points you deserve, and retain the other 1/2 until you complete the story.

 

Additional Remarks

  1. You don't need to subscribe or upvote. As a matter of fact, I'd probably even raise an eyebrow if you upvote this page, because, heck, this is not a story, and you'd better give your vote to a piece of story deserving an upvote.
  2. But participants of this semi-contest should leave a comment containing story link and expected story length
  3. Due to the deadline and the prize-retain system, I do advise you to be realistic with your entries. If you know you lack commitment to write a chaptered fic, then why do you have to trouble yourself? You may write one shot or drabbles.