Team Blue

A New Girl In School (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ The Next Day ~

At the Science Lab.....

       Shin Hye enters the Science Lab and there she saw the GUY that made her first day worst. She walks towards their table and try to approach Yong Hwa again.

Shin Hye: Hmmph, it's you again. What's your mood today, Mr. Attitude? Jerky or rude? ( She said as she raised her eyebrow )

Yong Hwa: Whatever. Don't bother me. I'm busy. ( He said calmly )

Shin Hye: Busy with what? Class hasn't even started yet.

Yong Hwa: Just mind your own business.

Shin Hye's POV

   What's he working on? He seems so focused on it. At least he's not as rude as he was yesterday. I'll just take a little peek.

End of POV

Shin Hye: So, what are you writing?

Yong Hwa: What's it to you? Are you surprised that a jock can actually read and write?

Shin Hye: Yong Hwa, I don't know what's with the sarcasm. It was an innocent little question. It must be stressful to be the star quarterback, having to win every game.

Yong Hwa: Are you always like this?

Shin Hye: Like what?

Yong Hwa: You know, analyzing people even if they don't ask for it?

Shin Hye: Oh, I guess it's something I get from my mother. She's always the go-to person when any of her friends are going through an emotional meltdown.

Yong Hwa: Don't worry; I'm not having an emotional meltdown. I just need a few minutes to myself without being asked a thousand questions.

Shin Hye: Fine, suit yourself. I was just trying to be nice. We have to be lab partners for the rest of the year. We might as well try to get along. Trust me; I'm pretty immune to your charms. I just want us to get a good grade, okay?

Yong Hwa: Okay, new girl. I guess you got a point there. For me to get a football scholarship, I'll need to keep my grades up and I'm not great in Science. Let's forget about the earlier water incident, okay? Friends?

Shin Hye: Okay, Friends.

Mr. Lee: Okay, class. I have a new assignment for you and it is due on Monday. I know you procrastinators will wait until the weekend to begin working on it. There's a place you may have heard of called the "Library". Use it!

Yong Hwa: Man, is he kidding?

Shin Hye: Yong Hwa,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter