A Rude Welcome

A New Girl In School (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL ~

     It was the first day of school in Korea University. Shin Hye is gearing up for the day. Her family just moved in Seoul from Busan because her father's company transferred him to the Seoul branch. She enters the gate of the university and proceed to the administration office to get her schedule. Her first subject is Literature; she's taking up Mass Communication. As she comes in to her respective room, all the students are staring at her; some of them are glaring and some welcomed her with smile. 

     This is going to be a tough day. She thought.

Shin Hye: Hi, there. Is this English class with Ms. Kang? ( She asked a girl who is sitting at the back middle corner )

The Girl: Yeah, it is. You're new here, aren't you? ( She answered )

Shin Hye: Is it that obvious? 

The Girl; Well, just a bit! My name is Choi Jin Ri but I preferred Sulli. Here, want to take a seat beside me?

Shin Hye: Thanks, I'm Park Shin Hye.

Sulli: So where are you from, Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: I'm from Busan. We just got here a few days ago.

Sulli: Well, welcome to Seoul, Shin Hye from Busan! I'm happy to be your official tour guide. First, you'll need to... ( She got interupted by the school bell )

*ring*ring*

Ms. Kang: Okay, no more talking. Class has begun.

After the Literature Class...

Shin Hye: Can you recommend some good shopping places, right?

Sulli: Well, duh! It's the first requirement of any self-respecting tour guide! What made you guys move out here?

Shin Hye: My father's company transferred him to the Seoul branch.... So here we are.

Sulli: Nice! A step up in many ways! Not to bash Busan or anything... I mean, you guys have a very nice... Um, beach.

Shin Hye: Haha! Gwangli Beach? Yes, that and the outdoors. Have you been in a beach, Sulli?

Sulli: No.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter