The Cheerlearders

A New Girl In School (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Lunch Break ~

At the Cafeteria....

      Shin Hye enters the school cafeteria to find Sulli. She was really annyoned because of what happen to the Science Lab. 

Sulli: Shin Hye! Over here.

Shin Hye: Hi, Sulli.

The Guy 2: Who's the new girl?

Sulli: Min Ho, this is Shin Hye. It's her first day here.

Min Ho: Welcome to Korea University, Shin Hye!

Shin Hye: Hi! Thanks!

Min Ho: So, how's your first day so far?

Shin Hye: It started out great when I met Sulli. But then some jerk in science class copped an attitude about me taking the seat next to him. We got into an argument and Mr. Lee punished us by making us lab partners for the rest of the year!

Sulli: Ugh, that's terrible! Who's the guy?

Shin Hye: Well, I saw his name on our lab paper. I think it was Yong Hwa. Jung Yong Hwa?

Min Ho: Yong Hwa? You got into a fight with Yong Hwa?

Shin Hye: Yeah, you know him?

Min Ho: Do I know him? The whole school knows him! And he's my cousin. 

Shin Hye: He's your cousin?! But you two are way too different. You're nice and he's a jerk!

Min Ho: Yes. But he's nice when you get along. Yong Hwa is the most popular guy in school and all girls in this campus has been after him since he and So Ra broke up.

Sulli: Hey! Don't include me in that group! I don't go for jocks, thank you!

Shin Hye: Are you serious? Girls are actually after THAT guy?

Sulli: Well, Yong Hwa is the quarterback and captain of our football team, after all. We've been undefeated since he became the quaterback this year. All the college scouts are heavily recuiting him.

Shin Hye: So what? The guy is outright nasty.

Min Ho: No, Yong Hwa is pretty cool once you got to know him. He's been keeping himself since he and So Ra broke up. They were the 'it' couple when they were together. And it was a nasty breakup.

Sulli; Yeah, the poor guy.

Min Ho: See, you DO like him! ( He teased Sulli )

Sulli: I DO NOT!

Shin Hye: You can put me on that list. ( She agreed with Sulli )

Sulli: Enough about Yong Hwa. What are you doing later today? ( She asked Shin Hye )

Shin Hye: Probably just some studying, and then I start my part time job.

Min Ho: Plenty of time for that! Come hang out with me and Sulli after school.

Sulli: Yeah, Min Ho will be practicing with the school football team and you can check his dorky uniform. You can check out So Ra too. The cheerleading team usually practices around the same time.

Shin Hye: Why? If she's anything like Yong Hwa, then I'll pass!

Min Ho: At least come and check out the team. You can see me play.

Shin Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter