First Day

Little Angel

KYUHYUN POV 

The sun rays woke me up. Ohhh I am so tired with all the driving, the sleep went well. I stretched my arms and legs and felt something that was pushed.

*BLAG*

"Ouch!!!" Victoria shouts as she touch her back. "Look around you before doing things!" She looks at me angrily.

"Sorry..." I helped her to stand up. I stared at her when I touched her hand.

We were in a jpeg mode for seconds until...

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Im going to open it" I said.

When I open the door it was the bell man.

"Sir your mother called and ask us to deliver your breakfast." He said and leave the food.

We eat breakfast in the balcony of the room and don't speak with each other until were finished.

"I am going to sleep again." Victoria said.

While she was looking for a dress, my mom send us a video message.

"Hey, Good morning! I'd set your schedule for today, the hotel assistant will assist you to somewhere."

After watching the video we both left a sigh.

"I'll just get ready for this mom's day!" I said and left her in the bedroom.

After 30 minutes of dressing, we went down to the lobby and saw the assistant.

"Hello guest, I am going to drive you to your location." WE both bow to him and ride in the hotel's car.

When we were on our way the road seems so familiar and I cans ee in Qian's eyes that we were thinking the same thing.

"Here we are, enjoy the view." The driver said.

"Qian...." I looked at her and she was not in a normal mode.

I know she was shock with the location, it was the garden, the garden where she wants us to get married.

I went out and open her door and she reach my hand when she get out.

"Qian let's take a look around." She nods and still holding my hands. After these times, it is the first time again that we talked in a normal mode.

WE were looking around when she suddenly stopped from walking.

"Hey, anything?" I asked her but she is just putting her head down.

When she looked at me, tears were falling in her eyes.

"Kyu...." She hugged me, and I felt an electricity again.

I hugged her back. We were just hugging for half an hour now.

She let out from the hug and walk, dragging my hands. We arrived at the very exact location where I asked her to be the mother of my child.

FLASHBACK

"Kyu the sea was so pretty!!!" Qian said as she was looking around the garden where you can have a look of the sea.

"Donghae hyung was right, you are going to love it." I said as I reach for her hand. 

"Qian." I hugged her from the back while holding her tummy.

"Will you be the mother of my child?" I asked her

"Yah! Joker! WE are now having a child hahaha. You are late!" Qian laughed.

"I am late, that's why.. I want to ask you formally, because when I discovered that I will be a father all I feel was worries. Now I am ready, will you be?" I whisphered in her pretty ears.

"Of course" she turned around and kissed me in my forehead.

END OF FLASHBACK

"It is still pretty." Qian said while letting go of my hands.

"Yes, the same as always." I answered, while standing beside her.

WE just look at the beautiful view and Qian decided to take photos.

"Eunice will love this photos." She said as she was holding her camera.

"Excuce me sir, we need to go now." 

"Okay."  I replied becasue Qian is still looking at the sea.

"Ohhh I will take a photo of you to, your mother said." The driver said.

The day ends and we both fell asleep after eating dinner.