Flashback

Little Angel

CHAPTER 1

The day was an empty day for Suju members, meaning they don’t have any schedule. Members thanks God for this day so they can take a rest after so many schedules. Some members went out to meet other friends while the others just stay in the dorm. Ryeowook who was in the kitchen was baking some good chocolate chips.

“Ahhh…. Yummy…” Sungmin said after smelling the sweet scent of the kitchen. The members in the dorm, heard someone knocks from the front door. “Are we expecting someone?” Shindong said and walks in the door. “I don’t think so” Heechul answered as he continue playing with Heebum.

Kibum who is just sitting next to Kyuhyun while watching Kyu plays PSP stands up. “Okay I’ll open it now” Kibum open the door and the members were waiting who was the visitor. Kyuhyun who was still focusing his eyes in the game was shocked when someone shouts.

“Appa….” Eunice runs towards his father, and Kyuhyun replied a tight hug, that shows how much he misses his daughter. Even though Kyuhyun can’t believe that her lovely daughter is in fron of her, he still doesn’t care and just hug her and kiss her in the forehead.

“What a sweet scene” Sungmin said as he get the PSP from the floor which Kyuhyun holds off because of the surprise hug. The members were now united in the living room to see their little angel.

“Eunice, it’s nice you are here, I just bake some chocolate chips.” Ryeowook sadi and hugs the little girl. Eunice just smiles and kiss Ryeowook in his cheeks, that makes the boy turns to red. Leeteuk who was with Eunice gets the attention of everyone.

“Ehem.. Ehem.. I am also here.” Leeteuk smirked. “Ohhh yes, Heebum come and kiss Leeteuk appa.” Heechul said and the two try to catch each other. The two stops and sit in the chair and catching their breathe.

“Eunice, how are you my girl?” Kyuhyun asked her little girl while fixing her hair. The girl smiles and started to open her bag. “Mom asks grandma to bring me here in Korea to meet you appa, because mom said you can’t visit me in China.” The little 3 years old girl starts bringing out some card.

“Appa, this is some cards I made for you. See appa I can write now.” The little girl said and handed the cards to his father who was now trying to control his tears.

“The other members were also trying to hold their tears, but Eunice close her eyes. “Okay appa and friends can cry now, I can’t see anything. The boys laugh because of the girl’s cuteness.

Okay so who is Eunice, I mean what was her part in Kyuhyun’s life?

FLASBACK…..

Victoria Song is an SM trainee while Kyuhyun just debuted as an SJ member. The two meet each other while walking in the hallway. Victoria tries to get Kyuhyun’s attention, “Excuse me, you know this place?” Victoria said while pointing something in the map. Kyuhyun knew with her accent and question and beauty that she was not a Korean. “You will just ride the taxi and tell him the destination; it will be easier using the taxi.” Kyuhyun informed, and the girl just smiles and bow “Thanks.”

After that day Victoria was waiting for her dance instructor in the lobby but decided to just wait for her in front of the practice room. She heard something from the room and enters. She saw the guy that helps her yesterday which was Kyuhyun practicing dance, and to tell you honestly it was a disaster.

Kyuhyun stopped as she saw someone enters the room. “Yah!” Kyuhyun shouts that makes Victoria scared. “Oh I am sorry for disturbing you.” Victoria said, and added “I think my instructor won’t make it today.”

“Wait; are you the girl from yesterday?” Kyuhyun asked while removing the hair in his face. Victoria who was captivated by the handsome guy in front of her just nod. “Ohhh are you waiting for your dance instructor?” Kyuhyun asked while walking towards Victoria. “Yes.” The only words come out from her.

“She asks me to tell you that she have an emergency meeting so, your practice was cancelled. And, she said you are good in dancing?” The shy Victoria just a give a smile. “Thank you for the info.”

“Can you teach me?” Kyuhyun don’t know what comes in his mind, whenever he sees Victoria’s smiles, his mind became empty. Victoria who also don’t know what to do just start teaching Kyuhyun. The two were having a great time and didn’t know that time passes by.

“Ohh it’s too late. I am sorry for not seeing the time.” Kyuhyun said as he sits in the floor.

“It is okay Mister….” Victoria was not sure how to call this guy.

“Ohh yeah, I am Cho Kyuhyun, from Super Junior. And you are?” Kyuhyun said and faces Victoria who was now lying in the floor. “Gosh, you are from that famous boy band? I am Song Qian, Victoria in English. Sunbae-nim” Vic said and sit up from her lying position.

“It is okay, I prefer Qian more. You can call me oppa, I am more comfortable with that.” Kyuhyun said and gives a smile.

After that the two became close, whenever Kyuhyun has free time she will meet Victoria in her apartment. One day in the dorm. “Kyuhyun-sshi, are you dating that SM trainee?” Leeteuk approach his maknae and offered a cup of juice. “Qian the Chinese?” Kyuhyun said and get the juice. Leeteuk nodded. “I like her hyung.” Kyuhyun said in a serious tone. “I see, so.. are you going to hide it?” Leeteuk said because he knows the consequenes. “Yes, maybe hide it from the public, I just met her parents a week ago, and I will bring her to our house tomorrow.” Kyuhyun said.

The two became exclusively dating, the members of Super Junior met Victoria and became close with them. Song families were nervous with the relationship but they believe that there daughter is in the good hands. Cho family loves Victoria, especially Kyu’s mom and sister.