Mistakes Brings an Angel

Little Angel

CHAPTER 2

It is now months since the two couple was dating and their love for each other haven’t change. One night after a heavy schedule, Kyuhyun invited Victoria for dinner, to avoid paparazzi the couple decided to just eat in Vic’s apartment. Victoria cooks some Chinese food that she was sure that Kyu will love it.

Kyuhyun arrived with a mask in his face. “Opp….Oh Kyuhyunnie, you are here.” Victoria said. It leaves Kyuhyun a smile, “Qian just call me oppa, okay? I am used to it.” Kyuhyun said as he close the door and remove his mask. “Oppa, I prepare some food for you, I am sure you’ll love it.”

The two enjoyed their meal and chat for a bit. After that Kyuhyun ask Victoria if they can watch TV, while watching TV Kyuhyun kissed Victoria, Victoria was quite shocked even though it is not their first time, because the kiss is so intense. Vic replied to the kiss and Kyu hold the back of her neck. Then something happened.

Morning come and Kyuhyun was awake and now taking a shower. Victoria calls, “Oppa…” she search for him but he is not in the bed. “I’m here, coming.” Kyuhyun said and went out from the bathroom. Kyu sits beside Vic who was still lying in the bed. “Qian, we are going to Thailand later, we will be back next week.” Kyuhyun said while caressing Vic’s hair.

“For filming?” Vic asked as he holds his boy’s hand. “Yeah, I will visit you as soon as we arrived.”

After a week of filming in Thailand Kyuhyun was eagerly waiting for their departure in the afternoon, while Qian in the apartment is vomiting badly. “Why am I like this? I haven’t eaten anything.” Victoria keeps asking herself while she saw a pack of napkin. “Ommo, my period hasn’t visited me yet.” Victoria finds her way to sit in the chair and began to cry, she message her friend, Lady to bring her some pregnant test kit.

Lady arrived and the result was positive. “Vic, what was your plan now?” Luna asks her friend who was now crying so hard now. “I have to go home, please help me pack my things.” Vic said while standing up and now preparing her luggage. “Vic, Kyuhyun will arrive later, won’t you tell him?” Luna said as she was helping her now.

“See, I don’t know what to do, what will I do? Just, I want to see mom and dad.” Victoria said and grabs her passport. “Okay, I’ll be going to the office later to inform your scout, he will understand for sure.”

Victoria was on her way now to the airport, her mind is blank. All she knows is that she will ruin Kyuhyun’s career and she want to see her parents. She messages her mom while on the way. “Mom I am on my way home please make an appointment to Dr. Jang. Qian”

As Victoria arrived in the hospital, Super Junior members were now in the Incheon Airport. Kyuhyun can’t contact Victoria, he was nervous now because he didn’t hear anything from Vic today. He tried to call Lady but she was just rejecting his call, that’s make him more nervous.

Kyuhyun arrived in Vic’s apartment and no one answers. The guard saw him in front, and approaches him, “Sir, Ms. Song leaves this morning, she has luggage with her, maybe going to the airport, and she was with her friend, a girl with short black hair.” Kyuhyun bows and said thanks to the guard. He knows that Lady is the girl so he was on his way to SM Entertainment where she can find Lady’s office.

In China, the check up just finished and Vic’s mom is still in shock that her daughter is now having a check up if she is pregnant. “Mom please stay strong for me, I am sorry. I don’t expect this to happen also.” Vic hugs her mom and just cries and cries. Dr. Jang has the result now and it was really positive.

In Song’s house, Victoria’s father just stare at her, Vic knew he was angry.

Lady don’t want to talk to Kyuhyun, in the office Kyuhyun tried to talk, shout and cry in front of her, but she still avoid from talking. “Lady, please I am here for about an hour and I look crazy, just tell me what and where Qian is?!” Kyuhyun is now angry.

Lady looks at him and began to cry. “Kyu, she is in China, ….Qian is….pregnant…” Lady said and began to cry. Kyuhyun was now blank and don’t know what to do. He was empty minded and just started to cry.

FLASHBACK ends…

In SJ dorm..

Everyone was now enjoying their dinner which is full of Chinese food because Ryeowook is still practicing his Chinese cuisine skill. Kyuhyun and her daughter enjoy the mapo tofu. “Appa, you miss umma’s mapo tofu right?” Kyuhyun just give a smile and the other members were in silence.

After eating Kibum and Henry were assigned in the washing of the dishes. “Wow great how nice of you” Donghae who was now taking photos of the two. The two laughs and said “Hyung post it in Twitter also”

In the living room while Eunice was playing with Heechul and Heebum, Leeteuk finds a way to talk to Kyuhyun.

“Jagiya, hahaha…Ahm Victoria said that she will let Eunice to sleep here, I asked Sungmin to sleep in Eunhyuk’s dorm so you and Eunice can sleep better.”

“Thanks hyung. How was Qian?” Kyuhyun said while he was fixing Eunice’s toys.

“She looks fine, and she was still angry with you I think…Kyu when are you two going to fix this? It has been 1 year, Eunice needs a complete family.” Leeteuk said.

“Hyung, I don’t know, maybe we are not meant to be, we can still manage taking care of Eunice even though we are not married.”

“Kyu I don’t get it, we all know that you still love each other, and I think you can work it out, and it is hard for Eunice to have a broken family.”

“But hyung whenever we see each other we are just shouting and fighting and I don’t want to see Eunice cry anymore.”