Family Interaction

Little Angel

 

Kyuhyun is preparing Eunice’s things while Ryeowook is dressing her. “Good girl, does ajhumma bathed you well?” Ryeowook asked the little child who was now playing with her hair.

“Neh, ajhumma and I played in the bath tub, I want to stay more but she said she still need to cooks.” Eunice is now walking towards his father.

“Appa do I really need to leave now?”

“Yes, mom needs you too, I asked Eeteuk hyung to send you there.”

The upset little kid walks out and sits in his appa’s bed. “I thought you are going to send me to mom, you were always like that.” Ryeowook goes out from the room as he teased Kyuhyun.

“Okay appa will send you.” Kyuhyun gets all the things and faced his daughter. “Really? KYAAAA Let’s go.”

The two were now in front of the form and Kyu finds it easier to use the back door, to avoid fans. “Appa where is umma?” Eunice said while walking in front of the dorm’s door because there is no one answering their knocks. After 30 minutes of waiting Victoria finally arrived.

The angry Kyuhyun “Where had you been?!”

“Ohhh my daughter come to umma, hmh I want a kiss.”

“Hey I am talking to you!” Kyuhyun trying to get Vic’s attention.

“Psssshhh appa quiet stop getting umma’s attention.”

Kyuhyun puts down Eunice things. “Okay Eunice come here appa needs to go.”

“I don’t want to, stay appa. I am going to scream if you won’t” The pissed off Kyuhyun had no other thing to do so he must stay to avoid her daughter having a bad temper.

Inside the dorm the family were quiet, Victoria baking some cookies, Kyuhyun playing Wii with her daughter. Victoria’s eyes were caught by her daughter and Kyu’s happiness.

FLASHHBACK

Kyuhyun still in shock what to do ask her mom guidance. Her mom ask him to cancel all his schedules and go with her to China. Today Kyu and her mom was on their way to China.

The sun was rising beautifully and the winds were blowing hard outside the airport. Kyuhyun sitting in the bench was still in blank. “Dear, drink this cup of hot choco.” Kyuhyun smiles and get her mom’s cup of hot choco.

“Before we go to the Song’s residence, what do you want to talk about?” Kyuhyun’s mom look at his son.

“Umma....”Kyuhyun cries and hugs her mom.

“Son, everything was a mistake before an angel was made, so now don’t call it a mistake, you will be a father soon and Qian will be a good mother. You dad was upset for now but I am sure he will be glad if he will saw his grand child. Qian may be angry at you now because her dreams were about to disappear, but you can still manage to avoid that, just be there for her.” Kyu’s mom said but his son is still crying and can’t speak.

The Chos were now in the Song’s house and Qian’s dad decided not to see them. Mrs. Song were now in the living room with them.

“Kyuhyun, I appreaciate your appearance.”Kyuhyun just stare at Victoria’s mom.

“Miss Qiannnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!” Everyone stands from their sit as they heard the maids scream.

Kyuhyun with the mothers run upstairs they saw Qian sitting in the floor, crying.

“Qian dear, why?” Mrs Song hugs her daughter.

“Mama.........I don’t know what to do anymore......” Victoria still crying and she saw Kyuhyun that makes her cry more.

“Please call the hospital, she is bleeding.” Mrs. Cho said as she sits behind Victoria who was now bleeding.

 

---------- **---------------

Sorr for the late update LOL

I will try to update tomorrow afternoon....

Thanks commentors and subscribers :)