Fight...

Little Angel

 

FLASHBACK

“Kyuhyun you are late!” Vic shouts when Kyu’s car was now in front of the house. “Sorry, comein.” Kyuhyun said. When Vic was about enter the front sit, a familiar face show up. “Oh unnie sorry, I’ll transfer at the back.” Seohyun opens the door and went out. “No it’s okay.” Vic run away after those words.

After sending Seohyun home, Kyu drives to f(x) dorm. “Qian open the door!” Kyu continuously knocking the door “Oppa unnie is not here.” Luna opens the door seems scared at Kyu’s voice.

Kyuhyun went out from the building and found Victoria beside his car, crying.

“Kyu, I’m tired of this I can’t trust you anymore.” Vic cried removing Kyu’s hand in her arms. “Qian, we are just friends, we are from training and I decided to sent her home.” Kyu tries to explain. “It’s not that, I saw you with the other trainee. You responded to her kiss, and you know that you’ll pick me up, why you let her sit beside you?” Kyu seems blan and “Sorry…I was tempted.”

“Kyu we always fight, we always do. You always want me to cancel my schedules for you, but you can’t give me your time.”

After that fight the relationship become more broken that led them to a total break up. Due to this Eunice was sent to China to avoid living with her parents had broken relationship.

END OF FLASHBACK

Eunice was now in the Cho’s residence when the phone rings. “Grandma I miss you.” Eunice calls Kyu’s mom to inform her that Vic’s mother was on the phone.

“Hello, ohh how are you?” The two mothers talked for so long until they both hung up.

NEXT DAY

“Hyung your mom calls, she said go to Mokpu now, there is a family emergency, bring clothes for 3 days.” Henry said as he enters the room from SM Entertainment.

Kyuwas nervously packing his clothes while in the…

…f(x) dorm…

“Unnie, manager calls, he will pick you up, you are going to Mokpu for photoshoot, pack dress for 3 days.” Victoria go to her room and do what was order.

After an hour of waiting the manager finally arrived and pick up Victoria.

While on their way to Mokpu Vic saw a familiar car “Oppa, is that Kyuhyun’s car?”

“Aniyo….ohh let’s have some cup of coffee first.”