Ahra and the name.

Little Angel

 

I am beside Victoria while she was sleeping. The doctor said that the baby was fine and Victoria was so stressed. Her hand move and so I touch it.

“Kyuhyun-sshi….” She tries to open her eyes while holding my hands.

“Shhhh…Just have a rest okay? The doctor said the baby is fine.” I caressed her hair and kiss her forehead.

“Kyu.. oppa, I am sorry for ruining your life.” She still can’t open her eyes but the tears kept on flowing in her pretty cheeks.

“No, no life had been ruin, I will be a father now, and thank you for letting me experience it. I love you Qian.” Kyuhyun said.

After 1 week in the hospital, Kyu needs to go back to Seoul for some recording stuff, her mom will go back with her, but his sister Ahra will visit Qian and be a representative for them.

“Ahra-sshi…” Ahra hugged Victoria tightly.

“Hey! How are you? I am glad you are safe.” Ahra said as she accompany Victoria as she stands from the bed.

Ahra helps the Song family to send Victoria home. Ahra stays in the house for 2 weeks and been taking care of Vic nicely.

After 8 months….

“Mom, thank you.” Victoria lying in the bed while having her medicines.

“Nothing to worry dear, 2 more weeks and you will bring out a very precious little girl, you father was excited too.” Victoria’s mom said as she open the door of  Victoria’s room because someone was knocking.

It was Kyuhyun with Victoria’s dad. “Honey, I want to call your daughter Vianice.” Mr. Song said as he sits in a chair near the bed. “But sir, Yumi is better.” Kyuhyun interrupted as he sat beside Vcitoria.

“Ohhh they have been arguing on that since last week, well, we can combine both, how about Eunice?” Ahra who just arrive in the room suggested.

“That will be cute.” Victoria added.

After 2 weeks…..

“Umma it hurts!!!!” Victoria said as she holds her mom’s hand.

“Dear it really is, just be calm okay, Kyu is on his way.”

“The doctor and Kyu is here.” Ahra said as she came in the room with hot water.

“Kyuhyun!!!! I hate you!!!!” Victoria shouts as she let go of the last scream.

Victoria pulling Kyu’s hair and at last the baby girl was born.

“Here she is, so pretty” The doctor handed the baby to the couple.

“Ohhh my daughter, Kyu, I love you.” Kyuhyun starts to cry as he saw how cute his daughter was.

“I love you both….’ Kyuhyun said as Victoria wipe his tears.

After giving birth to Eunice, the couple decided not to get married, but they are always there for Eunice. Victoria came back to Korea with Eunice and Eunice stays in the Cho’s residence. Victoria debuted as the f(x) leader. Kyuhyun was always there to support her.