THIS IS IT. THIS IS REALLY IS IT.

I DON'T BELIEVE IN FAIRY TALES.

Second day came. OMG. This is the day

I woke up earlier today so I'll arrive school earlier. It was unusual for me to do that though. BUT I HAD TO. I have to come earlier in school... earlier than Junghwan.

I immediately took my seat upon arriving in class. I'm still awkward. OTL But Hana smiled at me when I arrived. Maybe she's different after all.

And then I pretended to be sleeping again. Just so when Junghwan arrives, I wouldn't have to be troubled about what face I'll be giving him when he walk pass me. And just so i'll have a reason not to say anything to him when he arrives. 

My heart was throbbing horribly just the thought of it. I don't know. I feel so scared, yet I'm happy. I wanted to see him, so somehow there was a feeling of anticipation inside me, though I'm physically and mentally not prepared of what would happen minutes, or worse, seconds from now.

I was still resting my head on my table when I heard steps approaching the seat beside. OH MY GOD. This is it. I. CAN'T. BREATHE ;____________;

I suddenly felt a tap at the shoulders. Holy crap. What am I gonna do. H E L P Q__Q

I didn't raise my head. I don't have a single idea of what to say. I'll just continue "sleeping" DON'T BOTHER ME GO AWAY

I felt another tap. And then another tap. And it goes on. God. I've no choice. I've to face him now. Let the leaves fall where they may ;___;

I slowly raise my head, with my eyes casted down on the floor, while rubbing my eyes. "Waeyo?"  I asked sleepily. I have to pretend. OTL

"SEUNGWON-AH?! I didn't know we're classmates!!! How come I didn't see you yesterday?!" He exclaimed.

It felt like a pang on my ears. Did this person just swear... It can't be him...

I quickly stood up and smacked his shoulders.

"Yah you!!! You scared the heck out of me!!!" I shouted. It wasn't Junghwan. -__- It was Chansik, a friend I got close with last school year. We used to tease each other around, and I help him with schoolworks the whole time. And like a loooooooooooooot. Coz he's lazy as hell.

"Aigoo, that hurt!" He mumbled while fondling his shoulders. "I was just surprised to see you today, I didn't mean to shout!"

Gaah you scared me because I thought you were Junghwan! I exclaimed under my breath.

"Are you seated on that seat?" I asked, pointing to Junghwan's seat.

"Huh? No, I was just checking you out coz you were the only one here in the class who hasn't talked to me yet. And turns out to be that you're Won, haha, what a coincidence."

I sighed.

"Good thing we're classmates! This school year's probably gonna be easy." He chuckled.

"Aish, I knew it! I won't help you this time!" I scoffed, giving him another smack.

Mr. Park entered the classroom and gestured us to be quiet. Everybody returned to their seats.

"Do we have a spare seat?" He asked.

I raised my hand and pointed to the seat beside me.

"Good. I'll be introducing your new classmate to you." He looked at the front door and gestured, seemed to be someone was waiting outside.

Wow. A new student. It's been so long since somebody transferred.

A brown-haired guy appeared and entered, his head bowed down. Everybody started murmuring. I heard one say, "Isn't hair color prohibited in school?"

Mr. Park gestured for us to be silent. The brown-haired student isn't raising his head. He must be a li'l shy and awkward, I thought.

"Class, this is Jung Jin Young, please welcome him."

Jung Jin Young. Hmm. The name sounded familiar.

He then awkwardly raised his head and smiled, "Annyeong haseyo. Nae ireumeun Jinyoung-imnida. Mannaseo pangapsumnida."

My eyes went wide. He looked very familiar. 

"Since he's new here, I'm hoping each one of you will accompany and help him with the activities coming ahead."

We all nodded. Mr. Park suddenly looked at me. I was startled. "Please take your seat Jinyoung, beside-"

Mr. Park looked at me again. "P-Park Seungwon, S-Sir," I stammered. "Beside Miss Seungwon"

The new student smiled at Mr. Park and approached the seat beside me. As he walked nearer... my heart started throbbing faster and faster... 
He put his bag down and looked at me, exactly when I took a glance at him, causing our eyes to meet. He looked away and quickly looked at me again.

His eyes went wide. I felt uneasy and I suddenly found myself staring back at him. 

I stared back at him, trying to recall him.

HOW COME HE'S SO FAMILIAR. O____O

"YOU!?!" We both exclaimed at the same time.

A minute after that when I realized....

Oh god. He's that monster.

That handsome monster.