In My Dream

I DON'T BELIEVE IN FAIRY TALES.

 

[search on YT the song "Kiss The Rain" by Yiruma for sound effects lol]

I unconsciously walked my way towards an uncertain direction, like a dead person struggling to be keep herself alive. Everything went on slow motion. Everything became blurred.

It was all over.

Startled, I suddenly heard Junghwan running from behind, calling out my name. I didn't turned my head. But instead, smiled liked a complete idiot and closed my eyes. The way he called my name.. It sounded like music... 

He finally caught up and called out my name again.

"WON!!! STOP!" he finally shouted as he tries to catch his breath.

I stopped. As if I suddenly remembered I forgot something.

He was panting very loudly. And then he uttered something I did not understand.

Slowly, I turned to look at him. And slowly, words were dumbfoundedly uttered.

"You... you have no idea how difficult it was for me to keep what I felt for you. Y-You've no idea how hard it was to fake a smile each time we pass by each other. Y-You've no idea how sick I felt everytime I thought of you. Y-You've no idea how hard I cry when I miss you so much...  

I suddenly paused, and suddenly wondered to myself it it was right to tell all these to him. However, I already started. All there's left to do is end it.

"You've no idea how much courage I take every time I talk to you. You've no idea how long I've been waiting for you to love me back. You've no idea how I wish you felt the same way. You've no idea how painful it was to contemplate reasons why you can't be mine.You've no idea how I endure the pain every time u look at me with unknowing eyes.

Slowly, i bowed down my head. My eyes are becoming watery. But still, I continued. And the way things were uttered became faster.

You've no idea how many times I took risks in forgetting you when I know myself I can't.

You've no idea how scared I am to lose you that I can't even sleep at night. ..

You.. You've no idea how long I've been keeping all of these inside me. 

I was looking at him the whole time I said that. He was gulping and panting at the same time, as he stared at me with his eyes widely opened. Tears started falling from my eyes..

"You have no idea how much I love you that I can't even afford to love another guy."

I made a long pause to pour out tears. They were just too plenty they kept pouring out. I was already sobbing.

"Y-you've no idea--"

He suddenly pulled my arm and wrapped me in his arms. He did not say a word. And I stood there frozen, locked in his arms.

I wanted to push him, but I felt so weak. 

"I'm sorry.." he whispered. 
"I'm really sorry.."

I gulped as i felt him hug tighter.

Hearing him say those words passionately... that made me cry even harder.

We stood there silent and unmoved. The sudden downpour made me gain back my consciousness.

NO. I can't get swayed again. So I pushed him.

"Get off..

Get off me Junghwan!" I cried huskily.
 

"Why are you like this? Junghwan! let go of me!! "

He's not speaking nor moving. So I just bursted out crying.. beating him as hard as I could.

The last thing I know was that he was uttering something and everything suddenly went black.

The sudden ringing of the telephone caused me to fall off the bed and accidentally pop the gigantic zit on my forehead. I lazily I picked it up without the person from the other line even letting me say yo. It was just grandma sending me on an errand. Aagh. It was just 2pm in the afternoon. Wait is that even early. Nevermind. Are you kidding me?! I just got out of the bed OTL

Well, back from a minute ago... Phew. So It was just a dream. WHAT EVEN. Wait. It was good it was a dream though. Coz if that really happened... OH GOD THAT CONFESSION DEFINITELY !!! It should be a cute and funny confession, no? Sigh. Junghwan... why are you making me feel this way ;__; OTL I hit my forehead and remembered the zit that just popped...  AIGOO THAT HURT OTL

AND THEN THE PHONE RANG AGAIN.

Ugh. Halmoni... =_= Seriously. Why do I have to go through this?!??!?!

I rushed out with my pajamas on and bought tomatoes from the nearby grocery store. I hurriedly rode off to grandma's house.

"HALMONI! here are your precious tomatoes!" I shouted upon entering.

And then I suddenly saw a whack coming but I wasn't able to dodge ;____;

"AIGOO! What was that for?!" I bawled to grandma.

"Wearing your pajamas out and going all the way here, where is your poise young woman!"

AIGOO AIGOO. =.=

"I wanted to give halmoni the tomatoes as soon as possible :( So i did not bother to care about what I was wearing 'cause I was worrying you need the tomatoes so badly. I just love my grandma so much, is that a crime??" 

Another whack I saw coming. I dodged. OH YEAH IT DIDN'T HIT ME. I'M AWESOME 8D

"Aish this kid! If your umma knew you were being a disgrace to this family, i tell you, she'll be disappointed!" Grandma grumbled.

"Why would a child who didn't even bother changing her pajamas and rushed out just to buy tomatoes for her beloved grandmother would be a disgrace to this family? HOW COULD YOU BE SO CRUEL HALMONI?! Aish! you should have just bought tomatoes for yourself then! Instead of bothering a child heavily sleeping from her paperworks last night!"

That was a lie though. OTL

"AISH THIS DISRESPECTFUL CHILD! COME HERE AND I'LL TEACH YOU SOME MANNERS!" Grandma shouted as she got ahold of the broomstick.

"What were you planning halmoni?! Hit me with that?! i'm not a child halmoni!" I jeered.

 I rushed out to the door, still hearing my grandma's sermons from behind. Sigh.

I looked back and shouted,

"I LOVE YOU TOO GRANDMA!!!"

Aish. Such a headache.

As soon as I got back to my apartment, I went straight to the bathroom and take a bath. And all I could think of is my bestfriend...

Lee Junghwan.