WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT STRANGER

I DON'T BELIEVE IN FAIRY TALES.

After the cold bath I decided to slack off somewhere else instead of boring myself alone in my empty apartment. It's been 2 weeks already since school ended. Next school year I'll be a Junior.

And so is Junghwan.

Sigh.

I changed into my typical clothes, a shirt and pedal, buckled my shoes, packed a bag with snack, grabbed my bike, locked the door and went off.

I hang around by myself coz I don't really have that many friends. I do have some, but ain't that close with them. Besides, I'm used to hanging around alone. I enjoy the peaceful and quiet atmosphere around me, having no one to bother me. 

Talk about losers OTL

I went to the park. It was about 3:15pm. Glad that I could count the number of people I can see. Phew. I hate crowds. Like very much. 

I then chained my bicycle beside a tree near the bench where I chose to stay. 

The wind began blowing. Whew. I'm breathing summer breeze. I just wish something nice and exciting will happen today.

I grabbed my iPod from my bag and put on my earphones. Amazing by Infinite started playing. I sang along.  I leaned on the bench as I closed my eyes... listened well to my favorite part... 

Geunde wae iri niga anwa Wae iri yeollak eobtji
kung shimjangi tteoreojyeo Igeoyeosseo irheobeoringe

Amazing..neorang.. Amazing.. narang.. Amazing.. eojjae jeojjae nami doengeoya
Amazing.. neorang.. Amazing..narang.. Amazing

(ENGLISH TRANSLATION)

But why aren’t you coming (babe babe) Why aren’t you contacting me (babe babe)
Thump, my heart drops, this was the thing that I lose

Amazing.. You… amazing.. and I… amazing… How did we become strangers?
Amazing… You.. amazing… and I… amazing…

It felt painful again. All I could think of was my bestfriend.

How? How did we become strangers Junghwan?

I let out a sigh and started remisniscing a memories.

"Yah."

I thought I heard something. O.O Maybe I'm just imagining. So I didn't bother opening my eyes. Perfection of Super Junior M started playing.

Ta mi zhu wo shi xian, ta mi zhu wo shi xian. ♪

I stomped my feet along with the beat.

"YAH!!"

I felt the bench moved, moved by a kick or something, I thought.

I was startled and quickly opened my eyes O__O No. I'm not imagining. I can feel hear voice near me. I rose my head and saw a slim figure. It must be a man's, judging from the voice. But I had a hard time looking at his face because the sun's just right behind him.

OOOHH. DAZZLING @__@

"Yah, are you deaf?" he exclaimed.

I removed my earphones.

"Excuse me? What do you want?" I said, finally stood up.

"You're standing just right where my territory is. Get out."

My eyes grew bigger. WHAT.

I let out a laugh. "Excuse me???"

He inched closer and looked down at me. Man, he's freaking tall. O_O I felt like a tiny squid. l o l But still I can't see his face. Gaaah I regret not bringing my eyeglasses.

"You really are deaf aren't you?" he mumbled right at my face.

I laughed again. HA HA. This guy, talking to me this way, you can't be serious. HA HA. I crossed my arms and tried hard to remain calm.

"AH, BUT YOUR NAME ISN'T WRITTEN ON IT." I teased, with a scornful look on my face.

He laughed. "Then take off your clothes" he replied, adding a disgusted look on his face.

OMG O__O HE WOULD ME??? AT THIS TIME OF THE DAY?? IS HE CRAZY???!?!?!? ADJKAHFKJG WAIT WHAT

"WHY WOULD I?!" I shouted.

"Your name isn't written on it" he smirked. And crossed his arms.

Though I can't see his face, I saw that stupid smirk okay. "

Oh. HA HA. HA HA. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I laughed. A disgusted laugh. I laughed until my stomach hurt. "Oh yeah, funny. Look, I've no time to waste on some stuck-up idiot claiming a place in the park as his. So if you don't mind, would you please leave?" I asked coolly, staying as calm as I could. And returned to my seat.

Before I knew it, I felt him grip my shoulders. He pulled the collar of my shirt.

"Do I look like I'm kidding to you?!" He mumbled, right in front of my face, and this time, I could clearly see his face...

A DAZZLING GOOD-LOOKING ANGEL ;_______;

No. This guy is a monster. OTL

He gripped tighter when I didn't reply. And it started hurting.

It's because of his looks okay ;___; How could I speak upon seeing the face of an angel??!??!!

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" I shouted as I struggled to get off his grip.

"Don't make me repeat myself. You should have been obedient in the first place. I told you to get out right?"

He said those words calmly yet it felt like he shouted. And... I could clearly see him clenching his teeth.
 
Damn. It's just a stupid bench in the park. The park's huge as heck he could have chosen another place. What's the deal?? Is this guy insane???

"Jinyoung-hyung!!!" a voice from behind shouted.

The guy in front of me looked at the person owning the voice.

"Omo, what are you doing hyung!!!" exclaimed the voice and immediately pulled the guy in front of me.

I silently cried out because of pain. I carressed my hurting shoulder.

"Omo, omo, are you okay?!" cried the voice.

I rose my head... and saw another angel. OTL

I smiled and said it didn't hurt that much. THOUGH INSIDE I'M SWEARING I'D KILL THAT GUY WHO DID THIS TO ME OTL

"Yah hyung! What is wrong with you! Hurting a girl like this!" the guy cried.

"Aigoo, you should have heard what that girl told me awhile ago! He's mocking your hyung Sunwoo-ssi!" Jinyoung exclaimed.

WHAT?!?! I mocked you??

"Aish, don't call me Sunwoo, hyung. How many times do I have to tell you to call me Baro!" the guy replied.

Then he turned his attention back to me. "Are you sure you're alright? Do you need to go to the hospital?" he asked.

I forced a smile and shook my head.

"Omo no, haha, i'm okay, really!"

Jinyoung scoffed. "See? She's alright. She's just exaggerating awhile ago. Don't be ridiculous Sunwoo." "

"Aish I told you it's Baro!"

"Eff you man eff you eff you I'm gonna kill you in your sleep asjahjghjgsjh" I muttered under my breath.

"I apologize for my hyung's harsh actions. It won't happen again!" Baro smiled apologetically.

OF COURSE IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN ANYMORE. HE'D BE DEAD SECONDS FROM NOW

"You should lock him in some room I think. He must be going through some mental disorders. It's not good to let a lunatic wander around like this. He might hurt a lot of people you know..." I whispered.

Jinyoung glared at me. It's as if he heard me OTL He has such a handsome glare though OTL

Baro chuckled. "Aigoo, i thought of that before, but i knew it wouldn't work" he joked.

I laughed. He apologized again and then waved goodbye. He was bowing until they left. Jinyoung gave me one last look. A disdainful look. I could feel him examine me from head to toe. O _ O Let out a disgusted laugh. And then looked away.

"GO DIE YOU IDIOT!!!" I thought. =_= What a waste. You don't deserve to have such good looks.

I picked my iPod and saw Monster by Super Junior playing OTL I looked at my watch and decided to go home.

It was a terrible afternoon. Sigh. I wished I just didn't leave the house. While unchaining my bike, a wallet caught my attention. It was lying on the ground just where I encountered a stupid argument with the handsome monster called Jinyoung.

I picked it up, opened and saw a picture of Jinyoung and a girl. Oh, it's his.

"Must be his girlfriend. How unlucky. She's got a monstrous boyfriend. I wonder who she is." I thought to myself. I placed the wallet inside my bag.

"Maybe they'll be back here tomorrow. Probably because he even went that far claiming this place as his territory. l o l. I'll just return it tomorrow then" I thought.

I rode on my bike and went on my way back to my apartment.