FIRST DAY. A LOUSY FIRST DAY.

I DON'T BELIEVE IN FAIRY TALES.

It's been two months or less since vacation started. School's about to start again, and I re-enrolled to the school I've always cursed all my life...

HA JIN HIGH.

If I could, I could have transferred into another school. But life's been difficult for me, I don't live with my siblings and my Mom resides in Canada, working for us. We actually have a broken family. I heard Dad's about to marry the mistress, well I don't really care that much since then. Although when I was younger, I've always wished we'll be a complete, happy family again, not until when I realized there's no way Dad would change. Well nevermind it's not a nice memory to recall. So I just dropped the thought of transferring, Mom's the only one working for us, in order to provide our necessities, I don't wanna add up to her problem anymore. And besides, it was because of the scholarship that I didn't leave. Somehow, it's my way of helping mom.

I arrived home by 11pm. I enrolled late again. I carelessly removed my shoes and flopped on the bed.

I checked my phone to look at the calendar (I DONT CHECK MY PHONE FOR MESSAGES OTL)

"So 4 days from now, another' school year's about to start... Is it going to be the same, Junghwan?" I thought as I closed my eyes. Sigh.

I got up and grabbed my laptop. As usual, I open my facebook to stalk people and everything. Latest news about school and relationships and sheesh,  sometimes I feel stupid for checking FB. It provides people a great way to gossip. But well nevermind, I got my own stuff to mind, after all people are just people.

I searched for Junghwan's name... and upon seeing his profile, I saw a post from Hyorin, a girl he was courting when we were sophomores. Hyorin was actually our senior, she's got short hair and I have to admit a really beautiful face. She's about 5 centimeters smaller than me though.

 HWAN-AH, i had fun :) gomawo, really. 

.. the post says. Fun? They hang out even in vacation... I thought sadly. I wonder what they did. I read the comments...

J: Haha, I quite love helping you anyway, so no big :)))
 

"Hah, sweet-talker Junghwan? You sound stupid." I scoffed to myself. Well he really sounds stupid all the time anyways. And it creeps me out when he speaks to people that way. Like really, HAH, eew.

"Oh please bish, you're just jealous!" A voice from inside me exclaimed.

JEALOUS? 

I hit myself upon realizing the thought. "Yah shut up." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I yawned and stretched my arms out upon hearing the alarm. It's 6am. Yeah, school starts today. I still feel sleepy. I wasn't able to sleep early last night because of too much thinking. I couldn't call it excitement. Or maybe, I really am excited.

I thoughtlessly went to the bathroom and took a bath. I then wore my uniform, and slipped on my shoes. I picked my bag and hurriedly ran to the bus stop.

15 minutes passed when I finally arrived school.

I immediately run upon riding off the bus. I bowed my head down while walking pass the corridors.

"Ugh dammit, why am I never punctual!" I scolded myself.

I arrived at Room 3-F just in time. No teacher isn't around yet, thank God. I awkwardly entered the classrom and proceeded to whichever near empty seat there is, coz I just need to sit down now and pretend to be sleepy and ignore everybody else cause I feel so freaking awkward at the moment and I don't wish to look or talk to anyone OTL

when a voice suddenly called out to me.

"Won-ah! Won-ah!" 

"I looked around and saw a familiar figure. I didn't recognize her because I wasn't wearing my eyeglasses. So I narrowed my eyes. Seconds later I realized she was running over to me and then she jumpily hugged me.

"WON-AH OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!" She squealed.

I laughed horribly. MAN YOU JUST RUINED MY PLAN ;__; How am I suppose to ignore everyone else now!!!

"Aaacckk", I cried, coz she was hugging too tightly she's almost strangling me to death

"Omg sorry sorry sorry sorry!" She cried upon releasing me.

I sighed while caressing my temples. And then I looked up to her and smile.

"I missed you too, Hana :)" I lied.

I actually didn't miss anybody except Junghwan. -_- Loljk. I just don't think anybody's sincere with befriending me. Most of the time, they call themselves my friends because they need me to pass... 

I took a seat and rested my head on the table, letting my long hair mess up. I closed my eyes and listened as everybody started chattering again...

Sigh. Nothing changed. It's still the same as any other day I had last year. I didn't bother to look around to know who my new classmates are. I'll get to know them the next day anyway. Yeah. I pretended to be sleeping until the assigned teacher arrives.

Slowly, silence filled up the room. I raised my head and saw everybody returning to their seats. 

"Good morning everyone." 

We all stood up and bowed down. "Good morning Mr..."

"Ah yes, it's Mr. Park. Park Hyunseok. You may now take your seats."

We all sat down and as usual, an awkward beginning.  I looked around and tried looking for an anticipated face. But I failed to see it. I scowled and realized Junghwan and I weren't classmates anymore. I sighed. And then our seats were  arranged in a BOY-GIRL-BOY arrangement. I was placed at the back, next a seat beside the window.

I then realized that the seat beside me was empty. Someone's absent? A string of hope suddenly formed inside me. It might be Junghwan's. We were seatmates since 5th grade so he could be possibly the absentee. My heart jumped, but at the same time, I felt a knot inside. Ever since that incident, we stopped talking... so it'll be definitely... awkward.

Then class started. Of course, we started with introducing ourselves and stuff. We then took a break. And yeah, again, I'm all alone by myself. OTL

------------------------------------------------------------------

 Class ended swiftly. I wasn't able to see some of my friends in the other sections. I immediately went home.

Boring. Class is very borrriiiiiiiing.

And then I remembered Junghwan. We're seatmates again. Eottohkke?