Awkward ~~~

Secrets behind a smile

Hope you all will enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------~~

Niel sighs before looking at Cap ‘’No…Nothing….Nothing happened….’’ He lies trying to get out of the situation.

Cap knew that Niel lied to him ‘’Sure... Just tell me when you want to.’’

Niel nods and smiles slightly. They soon took their order and waited for the waiter to come back with their food.

‘’So…How are you?’’ Cap tries.

‘’I guess I am fine..’’ Niel says.

‘’Ow…Eeehhh Good.’’ Cap says and also stops talking.

Niel starts to play with his jacket. 

‘’So why did you actually ask me out?’’ Niel asks.

‘’Because I like you.. A lot.’’ Cap says.

‘’Yeah right… You always bully me with your friends.’’ Niel states out.

‘’Yeah….I tried to get your attention. I just didn’t want to admit it.’’ Cap says to get out of this situation.

‘’Yeah…Sure…’’ Niel looks away.

Cap gulps ‘’So what actually happened at class with Chunji and Ricky.’’ Cap tries to change the subject.

‘’I don’t know.’’ Niel answers.

‘’Oh look our food arrived.’’ Cap says.

Niel thanks the waiter for the food and also thanks Cap for bringing him here and starts eating.

‘’Do you eat out a lot?’’ Cap asks.

‘’No. I never ate out after moving out from my parents’ house.’’ Niel answers.

‘’Wow you already moved out. I wish I could do that.’’ Cap mumbles.

‘’It’s not as fun as it sounds. You have to pay for everything yourself and if you don’t have a nice neighborhood you’re screwed.’’ Niel says.

‘’How is your neighborhood then?’’ Cap asked taking a bite from his food.

‘’Half of my neighborhood lost their mind, A quarter is getting ready to lose their mind and the rest are too old to be crazy and then there is me. ‘’ Niel explained making Cap laugh.

‘’Sounds like a fun neighborhood!’’ Cap says still laughing.

‘’Yeah. Once there was this boy running for his life because he tried to prank my neighbor. My neighbor apparently grabbed a knife and started to run after him. It was hilarious.” Niel tells Cap who start to laugh harder.

They slowly starts to talk more comfortable around each other and actually enjoy their time a lot.

When their dinner date ended Cap walked Niel home and the two were still in a conversation.

‘’And that’s why L.Joe is so small.’’ Cap finishes his story making Niel laugh louder.

‘’Hahaha well even though L.Joe-hyung is small he has a lot of fangirls.’’ Niel comments before noticing they are at his home.

‘’Eehh….thanks for bringing me to my house. Do you want to come in for a cup of tea or coffee?’’ I offered him.

‘’No I have training tomorrow so I can’t.’’ Cap says.

‘’Ow okay then.’’ I walk toward my apartment.

Cap watches Niel walking away and yells ‘’Let’s go out on a date again!’’

Niel turns and yells back ‘’SURE! I HAD A LOT OF FUN TODAY! BYE’’ and walks inside.

Cap waves before walking away. And when Niel sees Cap walking away he also closes his door.

The whole way to his own house Cap was smiling. He really had a lot of fun and actually didn't thought of the bet at all. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is chapter 7. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I’m actually thinking of starting a new fanfic about EXO just because I got really into it. But that’s for another time.

Try to guess who my bias is! I will tell next time! ;) ;) Also if you are a EXOtic please tell me who your bias is and why?

Also for all the Angels : Who is your bias in Teen Top and why????

Well please support Teen Top , Nap and all the Nap fanfictions on Asianfanfic ;)

 BYE!