Minsoo?

Secrets behind a smile

‘’What are you doing here?’’ Niel asks Cap after he put the tea cups down.

‘’Uhhhhh I was bored and I just decided to come here.’’ Cap says before taking a sip of his cup of tea.

Niel chuckles ‘’So you find it fun to be with me.’’

Cap became a bit embarrassed and immediately answered ‘’SO WHAT!’’  causing Niel to laugh.

After Niel was done laughing he looked at Cap ‘’I also find it fun to be with you Minsoo.’’

Cap started to blush more ‘’My name is Cap.’’ He says.

‘’Well I like the name Minsoo more.’’ Niel says giving Cap a smile.

‘’I hate the name Minsoo.’’ Cap suddenly says.

Niel stares at him ‘’why?’’ he asks.

Cap pats on the seat next to him ‘’Can you come sit next to me.’’

Niel nods before he stands up and sits next to him.

Cap gulps before putting his arm around Niel and leaning his head on Niels’ shoulder.

‘’I am named after my grandfather.’’ Cap says.

‘’And what’s so wrong with that?’’ Niel asks.

‘’My grandfather was the reason my whole family became rich. When he wanted to expand his business he…..’’ Cap stopped talking and hid his face from Niel.

‘’What did he do Cap?’’ Niel asks getting worried.

‘’He killed people. He burned down small towns and he expanded his company. My parents never cared about the people dying there. I hate my name Niel…It’s the name of a killer.’’ Cap says looking into Niels’eyes.

‘’It’s not only the name of a killer. It’s also your name. I find it a special name because it’s your name. You are not a killer and Minsoo is not only the name of your grandfather. It’s your name.’’ Niel smiles Cap’s cheek.

Cap smiles ‘’you really think so?’’ he asks.

Niel smiles too and nods ‘’Of course I do, Minsoo.’’

Cap keeps looking at Niel. He sees the beauty, the innocence and the love that Niel shows him.

‘’Niel do you have any other plans today?’’ Cap asks.

‘’Other plans? I don’t have any plans today.’’ Niel says confused.

‘’Well….Now you do. Come we’re going outside.’’ Cap stands up and grabs Niel with him.

‘’W…W…What! Now!’’ Niel was stunned. He didn’t know what to say.

‘’Yep. We’re going on a date!!!!!!’’ Cap screams loudly.

Niel just looks stunned. ‘I am going on another date with Cap’

‘’NIEL I WILL MAKE YOU LOVE ME!!!’’ Cap screams

‘’CAP SHUT UP!!!!!’’ Niel yells out in embarrassment.