Staring

Secrets behind a smile

Niel's PoV 

I AM GOING TO KILL HOON!!!!!!! He keeps giving me notes asking me what I did on my date , if there is going to be a second date and all those other embarassing things. 

''NIEL!'' Hoon suddenly screams making me jump and making the class turn and the teacher look up. 

''Are you okay Ahn Daniel?'' the teacher asked. 

''Yes.'' I shortly answer before sitting down. Hoon was giggling next to me. ''Why did you do that?'' I whisper to him. 

''You were in dreamland. I called you multiple times.'' Hoon says smiling at him. 

''Well why didn't you just send me a note?'' I ask. 

''Well Nielie you didn't answer my first 30 notes so I thought that I better talk with you.'' Hoon explains to me with a face. 

''Why don't you try it with a note again? Maybe I will answer.'' I said to him and he immediately starts to write down a note and then he passed it to me. Unfortunately before I even got the chance to read it the teacher saw us and yelled ''AHN DANIEL AND YEO HOONMIN SHOW ME THAT NOTE!'' the teacher walked towards us and grabbed the letter of us before one of us could hide it. 

''Let's see what it says!  HAHAHAAHA JESSICA TRIED TO FLASHED HER SKIRT TO LOOK Y IN FRONT OF CAP! AND I CAN SWEAR THAT I JUST SAW VICTORIA PICK HER NOSE!!!!'' The teacher read before the class started laughing. 

NOBODY'S POV 

Niel also started to giggle a bit while Cap was just staring at that cute giggle. It confused him why it sounded so cute. Niel felt someone staring at him and faced Cap. When he saw that Cap was staring at him Niel started blush and looked away. Niel felt weird. It felt uncomfortable when Cap was looking at him.

Hoon obviously noticed it all and smirked. 

''Well HoonMin , Damiel I don't expect this to happen ever again!'' The teacher scolded him. 

''What? Me giving notes to Niel or Jessica trying to flash her skirt and Victoria picking her nose?'' Hoon asks at the teacher. 

''uuuhhh....Well....You two don't pass any notes to each other like that and Jessica and Victoria don't ever do those things ever again and I mean EVER! NOW BACK TO MATH!!!!'' The teacher said.

Niel almost started to laugh but he held himself and looked at Hoon who winked at him. 

The lesson ended after 10 minutes and the two walked away to their next lesson. 

They soon met with YiXing who was surrounded by a giant. ''Isn't that Yixing?'' Niel asked. 

''Yeah he is with his soon-to-be boyfriend.....It was actually Yixing's boyfriend but they broke up because of that idiot basketball captain and now that idiot wants Yixing back. 

Niel started to inspect the giant. He was obviously tall , blond hair, nice skin and defenitely the famous basketball captain of this school. 

4a4c3d95gw1dsjw9o7mxxj.jpg

It was KRIS WU! 

''Wasn't he dating Wushu-guy Tao or something?'' Niel asked Hoon. being a loner does give some benefits , because you hear all the gossips people talk about. 

''Yeah you better just ask Yixing. It's not something I should tell.'' Hoon said looking at Yixing who was looking really uncomfortable. 

''Well I guess it's time to save him!'' Niel said to Hoon who smirked and screamed ''XINGIEEEEE!!!!'' 

Yixing noticed them and immidiately ran to them leaving Kris there stunned and pissed. 

''Thanks for saving me. He is getting touchier these days. '' Yixing thanks them and then sighs. 

''What happened between you two?'' Niel asked while looking at Kris who was staring at Yixing. 

''Well that BASTARD of a EX-BOYFRIEND found me not AVAILABLE to be his BOYFRIEND so he decided to start a relationship with TAO. so to be clear he CHEATED on me and later after we BROKE UP he actually found out how much he loved me and decided that he wanted me baCK BUT I AM OVER IT SO HE NEEDS TO MOVE ON WITH HIS LIFE!!!!!'' Yixing explains. What I was wondering was if he was explaining it to me or to Kris who started to walk to us. 

''Yixing....Can we please talk this out? Please!'' Kris pleaded while Yixing just walked away with Niel and Hoon behind him and leaving Kris behind. 

END NOBODY'S POV 

NIEL'S POV

I felt for Yixing. He was probably very hurt because of this. Yixing doesn't deserve that. Even though I only knows him for at least 20 minutes

''Niel don't worry about that. It happens a lot.'' Yixing suddenly said. 

''Did you forgive him then?'' I ask. 

Hoon smiled because of that and Yixing giggled ''I forgave him long ago but I just want him to feel what I felt.''. After he finished saying that I started to giggle. 

just when I was giggling I felt someone watching me. I stopped giggling and looked up to see Cap looking at me again. 

Why does he always stare at me when I'm giggling. 

Weird enough I wasn't the only one who noticed that. Yixing and Hoon started to exchange looks. I blushed again and the three of us seperated to go to our class. While I was walking I felt someone behind me when I turned I felt shocked that the person was right behind me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I hope you all liked it!!!! This chapter didn't have many NAP moments but that probably would happen next chapter or the one after. 

So anyone could guess what pairing I ship in EXO with Lay??? Maybe you will learn more about the Kris and Lay in the future. 

And also could anyone guess who the person was behind Niel????? Leave a comment if you think you know. 

So this was all for this chapter. 

Please all supporting Teen Top , Nap, and all their fics on asianfanfics

BYEEEEEE