Idea

Secrets behind a smile

Wait….what……

Cap didn’t understand this feeling. His heart is beating, it never acted like this.

Cap decided  to leave Niel alone and went home. On the road his mind was stuck with the thought of Niel.

I don’t believe in love….I don’t want to believe in it.’ Cap sighed. He thought about Niel, his lips, his eyes, his smile, his blush, his laugh, his everything. How come he made this bet with the guys. He shouldn’t be talking with Niel. He shouldn’t be in LOVE with Niel.

‘’Damn it, why do I make it hard for myself.’’ Cap mutters.

When he reaches home he sees his mother’s car.

‘’Wow first time she is home.’’ Cap mutters before entering the house.

‘’Minsoo where were you today? We were supposed to go to the party! Now that you are here get dressed and we will leave to that other party for Kim Yong Min!’’ His mother started to nag.

Yong Min can my d.ck. Never will I face that motherf*cker in my entire life.’ Cap thought.

‘’I can’t go mom, I have work to do.’’ Cap said before leaving to his room.

When Cap enters his room he immediately jumps into his bed. He lies down and starts to think about Niel again. It made him smile. ‘Maybe Niel would like to visit my house once.’ .

He grabbed his phone and looked at the picture of Niel that he secretly took. His lips are plump and pretty. His eyes are so soft and sweet. Even his nose looks eatable. Cap smiles at the thought of Niel.

 Cap closed his eyes and decided to end his day.

AT NIEL’S SIDE

Omg…Omg….What did I just say…..OMG

I immediately ran to my bed and looked at the ceiling. I felt myself opening to Cap and I liked it. I was becoming daring. It was something that I lost so many years ago, it felt like I found myself back in so little time.

I close my eyes. I want to see Cap again. I want to kiss him. I want to talk with him. I want to be with Cap. I smile at my own thought.

RING RING RING RING

I look at my phone and see the name of Lay. I open it with excitement. I was ready to tell him the whole story.

‘’NIEEELLLLLL!!!!!’’ Yixing screamed through the phone.

‘’LAY you won’t guess what happened today!!’’ Niel started.

‘’GIRL YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME.’’ Yixing said back to me.

‘’WHO IS STARTING!?!?’’ Niel asked full of excitement.

‘’You start!’’

OMGEEEEEE YOU WON’T BELIEVE ITTT!!!’’

‘’OMGEEEEEEEEE I WANNA KNOW!’’

I started to tell Lay the whole story about what happened today and how Cap didn’t realize I accepted him.

‘’HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA’’ Lay was laughing so hard when the story ended.

‘’I know. And what is your news?’’ I ask Yixing.

‘’Hahha……Gosh that was funny. Well my news is about some tall dragon that came to my house today.’’ Lay started.

‘’Tell me everything.’’ I sat in a comfortable position ready to hear everything.

‘’Well he came to my house explaining how he really feels. He finally broke it off with Tao. He even did it in front of me. The popular arrogant Wu Yifan asked for forgiveness. He bowed down in front of me. So we decided to try dating again.’’ Yixing explained.

‘’Omgeee I have a brilliant idea.’’ Niel says.

‘’TELL ME!’’ Yixing screams.

‘’What would you say about a date in public. You and Kris, me and Cap, maybe even Kevin, Hoon, Luhan and their lovers. For all I know Luhan was very disappointed he couldn’t go on dates.’’ Niel explains his idea.

‘’That is so so SMART!!!!’’ Yixing screams.

They hang up on each other and made a group chat with the girls…ehhh boys and made plans for next weekend.

Now the adventure was to get the other boys to agree.

-------------------------------------

FINALLY I MADE A NEW CHAPTER. I am so sorry for updating so late. I will try my best and update. I hope it will be in time.

Well you get to see some more of Cap’s family situation. And FanXing is back together. If someone wants me to make a bonus chapter of that, please leave a comment.

So thank you all for reading. Please keep supporting this story, Teen Top and Nap. :)