Wait....what?

Secrets behind a smile

Niel walked behind Cap, embarassed but happy. After Cap screamed out loud that he would make me love him, all the neighboors came out to look at us. The blush on Niel's face still hasn't fade. 

''So what are we going to do?'' Niel asked. 

''hmmm...Make out in an alleyway?'' Cap joked. He laughed when Niel punched him. 

''Don't joke around!'' Niel yells. 

''HAHA I don't understand why they would call you quiet.'' Cap says walking further. Niel looks at him and smiles. Niel is happy that Cap sees the real him.

''Well I don't see why they call you a heartthrob, you are way to sweet to be like that.'' Niel says to Cap making him blush. 

It also added the guilt, Cap still didn't tell Niel about the bet. He was scared to tell Niel. He didn't want to ruin his new found 'relationship'. 

''Cap what's wrong? Why did you suddenly fall quiet.'' Niel asked after seeing Cap lost in his thought. 

''Ahh...Nothing...'' Cap says. 

Niel doesn't believe it, but he just let's it be. ''So should we go to the mall? I need to buy a few things.'' Niel suggest.

''Well you aren't going to be like those girls that spend their lives in the mall, right?'' Cap asks. 

''Who knows.'' Niel says starting to walk faster.

''NIEL!!!!!'' Cap says starting to walk faster as well. Cap smirked when Niel started to run. It soon became a race between the two. 

''You can't catch me, CAP!'' Niel yells running faster. It was one of his favourite things to do. Niel was pretty quick, but hid it from everyone.

They ran all the way to the mall before Cap stopped to catch up some air. Niel stopped after seeing Cap so tired. 

''Sorry, never thought you would be so slow.'' Niel said. 

''GOT YOU.'' Cap hugged Niel making them both fell down. Niel giggled when Cap started laughing. They didn't even care that anyone was watching. 

''Cap let's go!'' Niel said looking at him. Cap looked at Niel, and examinated his face. He noticed the small amount of makeup that Niel wore that made him just glow. If he just didn't hide his face with those bangs and glasses. Cap wondered why Niel normally wears his glasses. On their dates he didn't wear them and even on school sometimes he just hid his eyes with his long hair. 

''Niel why don't you take your glasses off?'' Cap asks. 

Niel looks shocked at him ''What does it matter, it doesn't change my appearance.'' Niel said. Honestly he really likes to wear clothes in his own style and play around with his hair but never dared to. 

''No that's defenitely not true.'' Cap says taking Niel's glasses off. ''You look stunning without your glasses. With your glasses too btw but I think you would feel more comfortable with your glasses off.''

Niel smiles and thanks him before standing up. ''Well Cap I need to buy some makeup and something else.'' Niel says before walking away.

Cap stands up and walks behind him. 

''ARE WE FINALLY DONE!'' Cap screams carrying a lot of bags. 

''Didn't you want me to be comfortable, that means I need to buy a lot of new things.''

''I SAID THAT WITH YOUR GLASSES!'' Cap yells. 

Niel smiles and walkes next to him. When they finally were at Niel's home Cap panted. Niel smiles ''Thanks you for today.'' 

''Yea you too.'' Cap says with a sarcastic tone. Niel giggles before kissing Cap on his cheek. ''Well I had fun. You passed my test at least.'' Niel whispers before walking away. 

''NO YOU'RE NOT!'' Cap immidiately holds Niel before he closes the door. Niel smiles ''Let me go!'' Niel demands. 

''No what do you mean by test?'' Cap asked. 

''I wanted to find out if you could last a shopping trip. I normally don't like to shop but I wanted to see your reaction.'' Niel explains.

Cap sighs ''I only will last a shopping trip with the person I love so.'' 

Niel blushes ''I would only test the person I love as well, so we are even.'' 

Cap nods before letting go of Niel.''Well I need to go, bye.'' Cap says.

Niel looks surprised before nodding and saying goodbye as well. Niel enters his house and waves and Cap walks away to his own house. 

While Cap was walking it suddenly came on his mind that Niel just confessed to him. ''Wait...what?'' 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Worst ending, but yeah Cap is an idiot :). Next chapter will be fluff and fluff :D:D:D. 

So now we have Niel accepting Cap and Cap being dumb. I also wanted to add that Niel wears glasses most of the time or he just hides his face with his hair. 

I hope you all will enjoy this chapter. BYE