The fairy tale....

Extraordinary Love

 

 

==WEDDING DAY==

 

                Today is the day and I can’t believe that I will be getting married. Who would have thought that I will be getting married to a man who is every VIPs dream guy.

 

 Everything is set, from my wedding dress, rings, bouquet, my sandals and everything that is needed. It seems that everyone is excited as well about this day. All of our loved ones are present in this special occasion. I am happy and nervous. I don’t know what to feel right now since few hours from now, I will be Mrs. Dong Youngbae.

 

While I am preparing, my parents went inside the room. “Congratulations. My baby is now grown up and I can’t believe that you will be getting married today. You know that you are my princess right?” my dad said while hugging me. “Yes dad. I am also sorry if I have been a bad girl sometimes. But I never forgot all of the advice that you’ve given me. Thank you for being my dad and for staying with me all these years. I love you dad!”

 

 Then I hugged my mom as well who was speechless and just silently cries seeing us in that situation. “Enough crying, your eyes might get swollen and you will get ugly” said mom as she wipes my tears and continue dressing up.

 

It will be a garden wedding where there is a small altar in the middle of the garden which is beautifully arranged with flowers and candles along the aisle to light my way. We decided to hold a night wedding to make it more memorable and romantic. The garden is filled with flowers, the tables are beautifully arranged. The guests started to fill the venue, all dressed up with smile in their face. All are excited to witness the “wedding of the year” as what they call it. I started to get nervous, my hands started to sweat as I wait inside my room. Then someone knocked to inform me that the wedding will start in 5 minutes.

 

The song "a thousand years" started playing in the background. A sign that i should enter the venue. My dad escorted me while walking in the aisle.

 

He can feel that I am feeling nervous and that my hands are still cold. “Relax. You’ve been waiting for this day. Look at the end of the aisle is the man you will be spending your life with. He is patiently waiting for you. There’s nothing to worry about. You are the most beautiful woman here.” My dad said.

 

“Thank you, dad. I know that I can no longer stay with you anymore, since it is time for me to create my own family but I promise that I’ll remember whatever you taught me. I’m so blessed to be part of your family. Thank you for being my superman all these years. I know thank you is not enough. I love you dad” I replied.

 

Bae’s POV:

 

                There she is, my soon to be wife walking in the aisle with her father. I am so excited for the ceremony to start. The moment she started walking, I know that she has mix emotions like I do. I can see that she is forcing herself not to cry while she is walking. But I promise that I will make her happy all the time. And love her with all my heart.

 

As soon as they reached the end of the aisle, I immediately stepped near them and thank her father before passing his daughter’s hand to me.

 

“Take care of my princess, Son. Don’t make her cry.” He said.

 

 “I promise you that dad. And I will love and take care of her” I replied. We then went to the altar where the priest is waiting.

 

Author’s POV:

 

                The wedding is going fine. And emotions are flowing around. Everyone waited for their  vow.

 

Bae: From the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one whom I wanted to share my life. Your beauty, heart, and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be. I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honoring you, being faithful to you, and sharing my life with you. This is my solemn vow to you.

 

Zoie: In your eyes, I have found my home. in your heart, I have found my love. In your soul, I have found my mate. With you, I am whole, full, alive. You make me laugh, you let me cry. You are my breath, my every heartbeat. I am yours. You are mine. Of this I am certain. You are lodged in my heart. And on this day, I give you my heart, my promise that I will walk with you, hand in hand. Wherever journey leads us. Living, learning, loving, together, FOREVER.

                Everyone cheered and congratulate the newlyweds. At last, their dream is already fulfilled. Photograph session followed, where everyone got the chance to have a picture with the newlyweds starting from their family, relatives and to friends. After the wedding, everyone is served with special food. And they were also given a sky lantern which will be set after the dinner. Everyone is happy and enjoyed the night.

 

Zoie’s POV:

 

                Whoa.. I am now officially Mrs. Dong Youngbae. I can’t express how happy I am right now. We thank everyone who witnessed our wedding and also the highlight is the sky lantern, where everyone set-up and release their sky lantern at the host’s cue. It is such a beautiful scene. GD, TOP, Daesung, and VI all went to our table to congratulate us. All YG artists are also present especially Yang Yungsuk and his family. The wedding ended, and we left the reception for our honeymoon.

 

6 years later…

 

                Bae and I are still going strong; we have 2 kids namely Harang and Eunmi. Harang is 3 and Eunmi is turning 5. Bae is still busy with Bigbang and also his solo album but he never forget to spend time with me and the kids. He is the best father and husband ever! He teaches our babies how to sing, and dance. And it seems that our baby boy is going to be like his daddy since he also loves dancing. We often go to their concert and he even performs together with Harang in some of their concerts. I am so thankful everyday that I was given such a wonderful husband. My happy ever after.

 

 

Here’s my story. I hope you liked it. One thing I learned from it is to be patient in waiting for the person who will love you. Who knows sooner or later, we will meet them. And once we found that person, never let them go. For life will never be the same again.