Look only at me

Extraordinary Love

 

 

Zoie’s POV:

 

 

The concert will be starting in 10 minutes and all fans are now inside. I am now in my seat waiting for the concert to start. They are playing Bigbang MVs while we are waiting. This will be the 2nd time that I will be watching their concert.

 

The fans are screaming when they saw a member peek from the cloth. Then the lights went out and the fans became silent. The story started and when the white cloth fell, it unveils them inside their own capsule. The fans started to scream as their capsule opens and started singing “Tonight”.

 

After their opening performance, they introduced theirselves to everyone. They even tried to speak in Filipino language which made their fans squeal. And just like their world tour they continue with their acts. And I noticed that it seems that they are looking for something/someone while they are performing. But I just ignored it and just enjoyed the show.

 

Then while waiting for the next performance, Bae went to the stage and sits in the middle of the stage and said “there are some slight changes in our performances tonight, because you are special. Lets start?"

 

“YES!!” the fans scream.

 

 Then he started singing the song “Don’t Judge Me by Chris Brown” then followed by look only at me and wedding dress performance.

 

While he is singing the song I can see his emotions and tears starts to flow in my eyes while looking at him from afar. Then after the song, he sadly made an exit and gave way to the next performers. I felt like my soul left me the entire night.

 

And in their HaruHaru performance, everyone is shocked when Bae started the song "i finally have realized that i'm nothing without you, i was wrong forgive me" everyone expected that it will be GD will say that line. The fans screamed again, while i was caught up bythe line.

 

Then one of their encore song is “Heaven” and Bae said “We dedicate this song to a very special person. We hope you like this song.” They started to sing the song and started to give out their jackets to their fans.

 

 Seungri went near the area where I am seated and I didn’t notice that he saw me while watching them perform because my eyes are only focused on Bae. Then, Seungri went near Bae and he whispers something in his ears which made Bae turn his head and looks in the area where I am seating. And he went closer and our eyes met and he gave me an eye smile while singing.

 

They are now on their last song which is “Last Farewell”. And it seems that maknae already told everyone that he saw me because they are all looking for me in the area where I am seated.

 

Then GD said “Thank you for the warm welcome. This is the first time we have our concert here and we are happy to see all of you. We want to make this concert here in the Philippines memorable for everyone. We will be choosing ONE lucky fan who will be joining us in this stage. Is everyone ready?”

 

“YES!!!” fans screamed.

 

“Let’s choose from which side of this arena we will be choosing our lucky girl” then GD pointing our area “The girl will be coming from that area. Bigbang let’s go!” then they started to climb the lower box section together with their bodyguards.

 

 All fans scream while seeing them while I felt frozen in my seat. Seungri went beside me making his panda expression, and then the rest followed. They all handed me over to Bae and assisted me towards the center stage.

 

“Whoa. We have a pretty lady in here. May I know what your name is?” GD asked.

 

“Zoie” I replied.

 

 “Zoie…whoa, great name. Here’s what you will be doing. All you need to do is to choose between Taeyang and our maknae Seungri at the end of the song. Or you can just choose me if you want” said GD.

 

 Then the cue starts. They started singing and before the song ended I am in the middle of these 2 boys. And I was asked to choose or else I will be dancing. GD started counting and I closed my eyes and went to Bae and he gave me a hug.

 

 “Well, it seems that our shy guy found his girl” GD exclaimed. All fans are screaming and shouting. Then he gave me a gift and was asked to open it. It was a cute dog plushy and it looks like Boss. I hugged it tight because I missed Boss as well. Then Bae whispered “I know you miss Boss. And hope you also know that I miss you so much” and hug me again before going down the stage.

 

Then as the concert ended, I was asked to go backstage. And everyone hugs me and I hug them back. I waited for Bae who changed his clothes. They asked me to go with them back to their hotel because they all missed me and I agree.

 

I am sitting beside Bae and he is holding my hand never wanting to let me go. We went back to their hotel and still see some fans who waits for them outside.

 

I am now eating at the hotel’s restaurant together with these 5 boys that I’ve met back in Korea. Then maknae asked me “Noona, when will you be coming back to Korea? We miss you so much and Hyung is always trapping himself inside his room.”

 

I laughed at his expression and said “I still don’t know yet. I missed my family”.

 

 “Don’t you miss us?” Daesung asked.

 

 “Of course I do. I missed everyone.” I answered looking at Bae who is quietly eating his meal.

 

After our dinner, I went near the pool to catch some fresh air. Bae then followed me and wrapped me in the jacket that he is holding. “It’s cold here. What are you thinking?” he asked

 

“Nothing. It’s just that I can’t believe that this is happening” I replied.

 

 “I hope that you will give me another chance. We will be leaving tomorrow” I know he is sad, I can feel it in his voice. He then hugged me once again and I felt his tears. “I still love you. It never changed. Please come back”.

 

 I forced myself not to cry and I console him. I stayed in the same hotel, GD booked a room for me so that we can talk and still hoping that Bae will be able to win me back.

 

 GD knocked in my room “can I have a word?” he asked “Sure. Come in.” GD went inside the room and he talked to me about everything and even asked me to give Bae another chance.

 

I told GD and I still love Bae but I don’t want to be hurt again. He said that that’s also what Bae feels that he does not want me to get hurt. He left me thinking of what is the best thing that I should do.

 

It is almost dawn now and I still cannot sleep. I decided to go out and stayed in the pool area. And I saw Bae sitting, thinking as well. I decided to talk to him “it’s now or never” I told myself.

 

I walked near him and sit next to him. “You also cannot sleep?” I asked.

 

“Yes. Because we will be leaving today, and I still haven’t won you back” he said.

 

 I held his hands and said “I never stopped loving you. It’s just that I am afraid to get hurt again. I know that things are complicated especially you are a star and I am just nothing. I will continue to support you silently just like before”.

 

 “But I want us to be together again. I promise to do everything just please come back to me. I miss you and I love you Baeby” he said crying.

 

“I miss you too. And I still love you” and I hugged him tighter. 

 

 

 

Everything is cleared up between us. They went back to Korea and after a week, I went to Korea to be with him again. He picked me up from the airport and sends me back to Justine's house.

 

 He also have announced to the public that he is now in a relationship with a non showbiz girl and asked for everyone’s support. Although it hurts for their fans to hear the news about him having a relationship, they supported and congratulate him.

 

Zoie’s POV:

 

After 2 months we got engaged and started planning for our wedding. We chose our wedding date which is May 18 (it is also his birthday). I want to make it extra special reason why I selected this day. We hired a wedding planner to help us in preparing for the wedding since Bae is busy with their concert and his upcoming album. Justine, my maid of honor also helps in the wedding preparation. We selected the gowns for the entourage, the flower decorations, the reception, and the catering service. Then Bae also helped me in picking the rings for our wedding. I can’t believe I will be getting married in few months!