What happened to us?

Extraordinary Love

 

This is the day that they will be leaving to Japan. I helped him pack his things and a bit sad because I will not be seeing him for few weeks. I cannot even send him to the airport because I don’t want us to be in the news. I gave him his bag and hugged him one more time before he leaves.

 

He called me up upon reaching Japan. And said that he misses me already and that he wants to go back but I told him not to do that. And that was the last time I heard his voice. It’s been 3 days since they arrived in Japan,

 

I fished on my laptop and check for updates about them. Then I saw a picture taken 2 days ago. It is a picture of Bae, kissing and hugging a girl and it seems that he is drunk. While reading on the caption, it was taken by a fan in Japan who happens to be in the same club where Bigbang are. Tears started to fall from my eyes, not believing that this is happening. I tried to call his number but I cannot reach him out. I decided to remain silent and to wait for him to call me but still haven’t heard anything from him. I felt betrayed by the person I loved. I thought he loved me but why are there pictures of him and another girl? I keep on asking myself what have I done wrong?

 

 I then decided to call Jiyong and he said that he is currently not with him right now and that they are in a rehearsal. It seems that they are trying to hide something from me so I decided to give up. I wrote a letter to him, and left it in his bedroom.

 

 I told Justine about my decision of going back to the Philippines since it has been more than a year that I haven’t seen my family. I took the first flight the day after I saw the pictures.

 

Bae’s POV:

 

I was keeping myself busy with the rehearsal when Jiyong asked me to talk to him for a moment. We went outside the studio.

 

“Zoie called me up, It seems that she already saw the news and the pictures. When will you tell her that you were drunk that moment when the picture was taken? ” Jiyong said.

 

“Did she asked you anything other than that? She must have been hurt. I don’t want to hurt her. I will explain everything when we get back” I replied to Jiyong.

 

 “OK. If that is what you think. But for me, It will be best if you call her now and explain what happen so she will understand” he said and pat my shoulder and went back to the studio.

 

I tried to call her number and I can no longer contact her. I suddenly felt worried and I asked YG if he can spare me 2 days because I need to go back to Korea and to clear everything to Zoie.

 

I went back to Korea by myself, I went directly to her house only to find Justine there. “Hello Justine, is Zoie here? I need to talk to her” I said.

 

“Well, well, well. You still have the guts to go here after all the heartaches you’ve caused her? I’m sorry but she is no longer here. She went back to the Philippines this morning” Justine sarcastically said.

 

 “I’m really sorry, it was a misunderstanding and I need to talk to her and explain everything. Please let me see her even for just 5 minutes” I pleaded.

 

 “I told you she is already gone! Go check her if you can find her inside” and she gave me the space to enter their house.

 

 I went to Zoie’s room and she is no longer there. All her things are no longer in the room and all I can see is just a picture of me and her in her bedside table. I went to pick it up and looked at the picture of us together and a tear fell in my eyes.

 I went back to our dorm and went to my room and there I saw a letter from her. I started to cry while reading the letter that she left. She is giving me my freedom and that she asked us to break up. All of our happy memories flashed back and I felt so sorry for not telling her the truth earlier. Then YG called me and asked me to go back to Japan and to take the earliest available flight.

 

Zoie’s POV:

 

 

It’s been a month since I arrived here in the Philippines. I feel relaxed and sad as well because I miss Korea. And I miss Bae who has been doing great in their world tour. I still check for updates and always pray for his safety and health.

 

 Since the day that I left, Justine called me to tell me that Bae went to our house and is looking for me. But everything has already ended.

 

After I decided to take the first flight back to the Philippines, I also decided to move on and start a new life. There are still some times I cry myself to sleep at night because it’s hard for me to move on, but I need to move on and continue living especially for my family.

 

While I am watching the news, I flash report about Bigbang performing in the Philippines caught my attention. It said that they have chosen Philippines as one of their concert destination. And that the concert will be this coming October 24th (that’s a month from now!!), I blankly stare at the TV, still absorbing the news report. I am excited and somewhat afraid to see them. Excited because this is the first time they will be visiting Philippines and afraid because we might come across each other specially HIM.  And I am not yet ready to face him after what happened to us.

 

October 24, 2012

 

I decided to watch the concert. I bought a lower box ticket so that I can see them from afar. I went to the venue around 10 AM and see VIPs piling up so that they will get a good spot for the concert. I decided to walk along the mall to grab something to eat I went to Starbucks and ordered my favorite frappe and a slice of cake and sit on the corner table. I was busy browsing the net using my tablet when someone asked if the seat in front of me is taken and if he can sit. Without looking, I gave him the permission to sit in the chair in front.

 

Bae’s POV:

 

I am now in the Philippines for 2 things: for our world tour and to find her. I decided to find her and to talk to her personally. I want to win her back. I’ve been through hell after we broke up. Jiyong asked YG if he can add Philippines in the list for our world tour because he wanted to help me out settle things with Zoie. He granted us the request and here we are now.

 

We’ve been here for 3 days now and the first 2 days I have been trying to find a way to get her address because Justine does not want to give it to me.

 

Today is the concert day, we arrived in the concert arena at around 11 AM when I saw a girl who is walking towards the mall entrance. I told Jiyong that I saw her and he helped me out and find a way to escape the fans that’s been holding our convoy on our way to the arena. We went inside the mall wearing our hoodies and shades hoping that no one will recognize us.

 

I saw her once again in a café it seems like she is lost in her thoughts. She ordered frappe and a slice of cake and sit in the secluded area of the café, away from the noisy people. I pointed her to Jiyong and he started to order us some coffee and told me to go to her. She is busy looking at her tablet while sipping her frappe. I went near her and asked if the seat is taken. She didn’t bother to look up and gave me the permission to sit in front of her. I was sitting and just looking at her. She became thinner and still looks beautiful in my eyes. Then Jiyong appeared near us “ehem.” He said. That’s the only time that Zoie lifts up her face and saw the shock in her face upon seeing us.

 

 “Hello Zoie, long time no see” Jiyong said, smiling.

 

 “Y…ou….how did you find me here?”  she asked looking at me and Jiyong.

 

“He saw you walking and decided to follow you, so here we are” Jiyong explained. I just sit and look at her. Then Jiyong excused himself and gave us the time to talk.

 

 “How are you doing?” I asked.

 

“I’m fine. And happy because I’m with my family” she answered.

 

“I looked at her eyes and I still see the hurt in her eyes.

 

“I’m sorry for what happen. I think you deserve an explanation” I said but she cut me off “It’s ok, no need to explain. I knew what happen. And it’s all over now” she bitterly said.

 

“No, it’s not yet over. I came here to win you back. I don’t want to lose you. I’ve been scared to call you that time because I know that it might get more complicated and that’s the reason why I went back to Korea but you already left.” I said.

 

 Tears started to fall from her eyes. I wiped her tears away using my thumb and said “I want to go back to the time that you are mine and I am yours. Please come back to me and give me a chance to fix things up”.

 

She held my hand and said “Please give me some time to think about it. It’s not easy for me to accept everything; I am still in the process of moving on”. And I agreed and we part ways because our manager called us up asking where we are.