The "first date"

Extraordinary Love

 

Bae’s POV:

 

I was surprised to see the rooftop well decorated. My bestfriend must have done this for me, I am really thankful to have him as my bestfriend. I led Zoie to the table where our food is waiting. There are scented candles that are surrounding us. A bottle of wine, and bouquet of roses which I gave to her and also a sweet song playing.

 

Zoie’s POV:

 

I didn’t expect that I will be in this kind of romantic settings. I felt like dreaming when I see how beautifully this place is. I was speechless and I even secretly pinched myself to know that this is real.

 

“Bae, what does t-this mean?”  I stuttered while asking him. He just smiled and led me to the table where our food awaits us. He offered me a seat and gave me a bouquet of roses.

 

“hmm..Zoie, is it ok if we eat first? Then I’ll tell you later” he said. I agreed and we eat our dinner and I told him about my concert experience few hours ago.

 

After we finished eating, he said “Today is a very memorable day, not just that we had a successful concert but also this is the first time that I found my courage to ask a very special person and I am hoping that she will accept my proposal to be my girlfriend.” He said looking directly at me, holding my hands.

 

My heart starts to beat fast again as if I’ll be having a heart attack of what he said. “I… I… don’t understand it” I said.

 

“Zoie, I’ve been so happy since the day that we’ve met in the park until now. We might have had misunderstandings but you never left my side and supported me silently along the way. I am lucky to know such a wonderful person like you who made me feel so free and let me act like a normal person. And now, I am sure that I all I want is to be with you. For you are my strength and also my happiness.” He held out a beautifully crafted box with a chrome hearts ring and a pair kf bracelets (couple bracelets) and said “Will you be my girlfriend?”.

 

 I was so shocked with the revelations and started to cry and hug him saying “Yes!” and he hugged me tighter and thank me for accepting his proposal.

 

He put the ring and the bracelet to me. We are now officially a couple and Jiyong went back to the rooftop and Bae informed him about it and congratulated both of us.

 

8 Months later…

 

Everything is going smoothly with our relationship. Our relationship is getting stronger although we still have to keep it in private to avoid paparazzi. All of the staff of YG Ent. know about our relationship and we were being advised to be discreet as possible to avoid rumors and scandals. I often stay in their dorm during weekends and play with the boys and to spend some time with Bae as well since we cannot go out publicly.

 

I am currently watching TV, Bae arrived and he looks tired. “Hello Baeby (pronounced as Baby). How’s your day?” I asked him.

 

 He sit next to me and gave me a peck in the cheek and said “It’s very tiring. We have been rehearsing the whole day for our concert in Japan.” He said then laid down with his head in my lap.

 

“Oh, you will have concert in Japan too? When will that be?” I asked him while playing with his hair.

 

 “In two days. We will have 3 day concert in Fukuoka, then another 3 day concert in Saitama, and in Osaka” he sadly said.

 

 “Oh, it means that you will gone for few weeks then right?” I said.

 

 “Yes. And I don’t want to leave you that long. I will surely miss you” he said and holds my hand to kiss it.

 

 “That’s ok Baeby; don’t worry about me. I will take good care of myself and the dorm. But you have to take good care of yourself as well ok?” I said.

 

“I will. Thanks for understanding me. I love you Baeby” he said and we stayed like that till he drifted to sleep.