Who are you?

Extraordinary Love

 

 

Zoie’s POV:

 

Few weeks had passed since Boss passed away. Bae is still texting me up and that we often meet in the morning for morning run this time, without Boss. Oh, how I miss the sweet little thing.  We also sometimes go out and eat. But one day, while I am searching for the marketing advertisements of other company, I saw a picture of Bae with 4 other guys for G-Market. I immediately checked on the information and I found out that Bae is Taeyang from the group Bigbang. Then I felt that I have been betrayed. I texted Bae and asked him to meet me up tonight in the park.

 

It’s 7:00 PM and I am sitting in a bench holding some of the pictures that I have printed out.

 

He sits beside me and I didn’t give him a chance to speak. “Who really are you?” I immediately blurted out.

 

“Zoie, what do you mean?” he asked, puzzled. I gave him the pictures and told him about what I just found out.

 

“I’m sorry for lying to you about my real identity. It’s just that I am afraid that if I tell you who I am, you might run away” he said.

 

He also said that since the first day he saw me, and that I didn’t recognize him he felt being a normal person. And that every time that we are together he feels so at ease and he really wanted to tell me the truth but he was always caught up by his fear, since I am the first one who treated him that way.

 

“Now that you know everything about me, please don’t be upset and I hope that we can stay as what we are before” he pleaded.

 

“I’ll try. But it will be hard for me to adjust knowing that you are a big star. But thank you for telling me the truth.” I said. And both of us decided to talk things out so that I can easily understand him and everything about him. And things were going as planned.

 

 

6 months later…

 

Zoie got used to spending some time with Bae. Bae also started courting her. And Bae also met Justine who was starstuck upon seeing him the day he dropped Zoie home after their dinner.

 

Zoie also spends some time with the rest of the Bigbang members and she even attends their TV guestings and live performance to give support to Bae and sometimes gets the backstage pass to cheer Bae and Bigbang.

 

Bae’s POV:

 

Today is our last day concert here in Seoul. And today, I will be asking Zoie to be my girl, and I am nervous. I decided to ask for Jiyong’s advice and help.

 

“Jiyong, can I talk to you for a moment?” I called Jiyong. “Sure. What is it bro?” he asked

 

“Tonight, I’m going to ask Zoie to be my girlfriend, but I’m nervous. This is the first time that I will be doing this” I said.

 

“Really? Wow! My best friend is in love! Congratulations bro! all I can say is be strong and look at her in the eyes when you ask her out” he said.

 

“I don’t think I can do that, you know how shy I am when it comes to girls” I told him.

 

“Leave it to me. I’ll take care of it for you. Just gather yourself and so that you can easily ask her out ok? Let’s go now. The concert’s about to start” Jiyong exclaimed. Me and Jiyong started to walk back to backstage where the rest are waiting.

 

Zoie’s POV:

 

Bae gave me 2 tickets for their concert today. I asked Justine to go with me and when she saw that I have a VIP ticket, she started screaming out loud. This is the first time that I will be watching a concert in my entire life. And I am also excited to watch since it is their final concert.

 

We are now in the VIP section of the concert holding a lightstick waiting for Bigbang to show up in the stage. The concert arena is full of screaming fans holding their lightsticks up in the air while singing Bigbang songs while waiting for the show to start. We are lucky to get the space near the stage. It will be easier for me to see them and for them to see me as well.

 

 The lights went out which is a sign that the show will start. Then, a huge white cloth fell from the stage revealing 5 capsules with Bigbang in it.  The fans started to scream as the doors of the capsule opens revealing the 5 boys with oxygen masks.

 

I was amazed with the opening especially when all of them went out of their capsules and started singing “Tonight”. I didn’t realize that I am screaming as well.

 

Everything went out fine. I feel that I am starting to lose my voice. Then, after few performances, it is Bae’s turn to sing. The door open and expose Bae in a black gym shirt exposing his fine built muscles. He went to the center stage and while it is still the interlude of his song, he looked at the VIP section and smiled upon seeing me there holding a lightstick. Then he started to sing his song “look only at me” My heart started to race fast when Bae went near us while singing the chorus part of the song and out of nowhere he is holding a rose and gave it to me before going back to the stage for his second song.

 

All of the fans went screaming thinking that I am lucky fan. The fans beside me are trying to steal the rose but I held it close to me. Concentrating and trying to understand everything, I kept myself focused at the stage, waiting for their next song. All of them appear in white suit, Bae is sitting in the middle of the stage. They started to sing “Haruharu” in acoustic version and all of the fans sing along with them. I can feel the fans emotions as they sing along with them, some even cried and I felt how these 5 boys in the stage means so much to their fans.

 

Then it’s the encore stage, which means that the concert is going to its end. They immersed from the center stage, and GD said that they want this night to be memorable so that they decided to pick out 5 lucky fans who will join them up in the stage. GD always goes in front of the VIP section and waves and smiles to us which makes the fans scream. They started giving fan service and even picked 5 lucky fans to join them in the stage. When Bae went to our side, all fans started to come closer to the barricade hoping that they will be lucky enough to be chosen. I was pushed forward and felt a bit suffocating because I am not used to pushing. Bae saw me in that state and immediately called some guards to help me out and he even ask the fans to remain still and not to push the people in front. With that, he helped me out and even brings me to the stage. GD, Seungri and Daesung picked girls from the other VIP sections. And TOP has Justine in the stage as well. We are all given their jackets, and started to serenade us.

 

They started singing “Heaven”. Bae is holding my hands and looking at me while saying “Love you girl, kimi dake ga my HEAVEN”. And all of us were jumping like kids doing what Bigbang are doing to enjoy the the last song in their concert. Then after the song, we were all escorted back to our places. Bae whispered “see you after the concert” and I just nodded.

 

Me and Justine went back home, tired but happy since it is the best concert experience we’ve have. Then I received a phone call from Bae asking me if I got home safely and that he is currently outside our house waiting. I told Justine that I need to go out for a moment and she agreed. I went out to meet Bae and he asked me if we can go somewhere else to eat and I agree.

 

We went to a restaurant and I am surprised to see that all crews and staff of the concert are there, celebrating the successful concert of the group. He led me inside and Jiyong said that we should stay in the rooftop since it is the most beautiful part of the restaurant. It is overlooking the entire city.

 

Jiyong’s POV:

 

This is the first time that I’ve seen my best friend act being carefree around a girl. The typical Youngbae is shy everytime he is seeing or with another girl. And when he said that he will be asking Zoie to be his girl, I feel so happy for him because finally, he is going out of his shell. I decided to help him out, gave him some friendly advice and I reserved the entire rooftop for them. I asked the waiters to prepare a candlelight dinner for two. And I called some of my friends to help me up in decorating the rooftop discreetly. Everything is set, and then my guests are here. I told Bae to take her to the rooftop while passing a secret message to him. I left them alone and guarded the door towards the rooftop to make sure that no one will interrupt them in this special event.