Everything Has Changed

Everything Has Changed

HELLO! Its been a while since I wrote another oneshot! Hehehe, have you all watched Happy Camp? Waah, which inspired me to write this oneshot for Joonmyun-ssi. Shoutout to my classmate/dongsaeng, Junnie!  And to my bestfriend, Aira who has waited since forever for this oneshot!  Anyways, comment suggest and criticize!

 


"And? Besides 'coincidentally' riding the same bus every morning? What else you got?" Hyemi asked curiously.

" And that he goes to  Jungwon High!"

"So? Yah, Mihyunnie, I love you and all, but with that info you got, how can you meet him?" She asked.  Hyemi is your bestfriend since you can remember. Its like the both of you are connected to gut. And she just couldn't miss the details of her best friend liking a boy for the first time!

"I.. I know his name!" You answered back. 

"Really? That's a start, I guess. What's his name?" 

"Joonmyun! Kim Joonmyun. But his friend called him 'Suho' on the bus." 

"Suho. Hmmm, why do you like him then? You don't know him, he doesn't also." She stated

"Actually, I really... I really don't know. I just do." You asked, still thinking of a better answer. 

"Aigoo, my friend right here has been struck by love. Go inside now, its very cold. I'll go ahead, eh? See you tomorrow!" 

Hyemi lives near to yours. It's been a long day in school. You surrender to your bed and stare at your ceiling.

"Joonmyun... Suho... When can I talk to you? Will you ever know I exist? Will you look at me once?" You were deep in thoughts, so many things rushed in your mind while you thought him. "I wonder what are you doing right now?..." 

And just like that you fell asleep.

---

NEXT MORNING:

 

"Mom! I'm going to school now! You shouted by the door

"Okay sweetie! Did you bring your coat? Its freezing outside!"

"Nae! Mom, how do I look? Should I tie my hair up or let it down?" You said shyly 

"Yah, anything would do because you are pretty just like me, okay? Now go, you might miss your bus!"  [A/N: my mom says this a lot keke]

"Nae!" You left the house, carrying your school paperworks with you. You then arrived at the stop with an already residing bus.

You contentedly sat on usual bus seat, the one on the back on the right side. It was one of your daily routine of riding the bus to school and lucky you, every time you board, the are much much more spaces unoccupied. You took out your earphones and firmly placed it on your ears. 

Tick tock, tick tock, as time flies, many passengers flow and go. You stare at the window and see the familiar bus stop that had your heart feel sore. 

'Is he here? Or am I too early then?' You thought as you scan the newly boarded passengers. 

 

 

Time feels slow as he walks down to the aisle. 

Right on time, then.' You happily thought

 

He's there, sitting on the ninth row, near the window. You watched as he carefully fixed his coat, how he touched his red ear and how he breathe on his hands to make it warm. The scene was warm enough for a cold day like this. Suddenly, a guy with the same uniform as his, boarded, saw Suho and  sat beside him.

'He has his hair up again. As usual' You thought to yourself

 

"Suho-hyung! I saw you walking earlier! Its only now you rode the bus?" 

"Oh, I was helping an old lady carry her groceries. She had lots of stuffs with him,Jongin-ah ." He said gently while smiling

'That's what his voice sounds like' You thought

"I told you to call me Kai! Aigoo, Hyung. You are so kind! You should get a girlfriend already!" the guy named Kai said

"I'll get a girlfriend when you get high grades!" he pulled his ear

"OUCH HYUNG! Okay okay I get it, sheesh. But hyung... I saw Hyojung yesterday"

 

Suho's shoulder tensed up. It seems that this 'Hyojung' is a sensitive issue

 

"Oh? I hope she is doing well then."

"But hyung, she's with another man no-"

"Kai, we will not talk with this issue anymore." 

"Okay, I'm sorry I brought it up. Its really bad she cheated on you. You'll get over her soon hyung."

"Ara ara. Do you already have our project with you? We have to pass it today."

"What?! STOP THE BUS!" Kai jerked

The bus screeeched and most of the people hit their head with the seat in front of them. They all looked at Kai.

"Yah kiddo, what's with the scene?" Some people glared as Kai made his way to the door

"This is a matter of life and death, I don't want to be hit by  Kim-seonsaengnim!" He screamed as he drop off  scratching his head. "I knew I forgot something..."

 

You thought this was your chance, you scrambled to out of your seat and seat next to Suho. You carefully sat on his right. You played with your bag, side-eyeing him. He was thinking hard. He was tapping the window of the bus. The tapping was heard all over. You wished that he would just look at you, even just once. 

Suho just kept on tapping the window, then he suddenly stopped. Your heart suddenly beats fast. 'Please look at me'

"Hyojung. I want to forget you. And I will. I will meet a new girl, you'll see." He said as he stared as the window

And just like that he began tapping his window again, oblivious of the fact that you have been staring at him for a long time now. A sweet smile settled on his lips. You just wished to stay like that, but it was your stop already. You silently cursed the bus. 'Oh where's the traffic when you need it?'

With one last glance at him, you stood up and went for the bus door.


 

You excitedly rushed to your classroom as soon as you arrived at school.

"Good morning!" You grinned as a group of 2nd year girls you don't know passed you by. You were feeling nice today. The weather is not cold yet not too hot. The wind was blowing and the sun shinning on your skin. 

"HYEMI-YA? Where are you? I wanna tell you something!" You screamed as you opened the door

"What's the fuss? Oh, ok wait don't move" Hyemi's hands were up, signaling you to stop

"I think I know what this is all about. Lemme see, big smile, check. Blushing face, check. Hands gripping the straps of your backpack, check. You saw him, didn't you?"

"Naeee." You nodded repeatedly. "He said he's open to dating now!" 

"Wait, you talked to him!?" She squealed

"No, I heard him say so." You said in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone. You got smacked by Hyemi, mad. 

"Pabo-ya! I thought you finally have the guts to talk to him! Why won't you just introduce yourself for once?"

"Aniya, I'm scared Hyemi-ya."

"Scared of what?"

"I.. I don't know?" You were not sure yourself. What are you afraid of? Rejection? 


THE NEXT MORNING...

"Omma! Where's my umbrella? Gosh I'm so late!" You said as you hastily went down the stairs, zipping your skirt and brushing your your wet hair

"I already put it in your bag. Do you want me to ask your dad to drive you to school?" Your mom asked

"A-aniyo! It's fine. I'll just take the bus. Besides I don't want to wake him up." 

"Ara. Be careful okay?"

 

You kissed your mom goodbye and head for the door.

 

Riding the bus was a disaster. It was too crowded! You tried to fix your hair but you can't even raise your arms a bit. You just sighed and surrendered. The travel was a blur as the strangers' silence rang in your ear. After a while it was finally your stop. And it turns out, 1/2 of the people in the bus are going down as well! 

"Omigosh, excuse me, gosh, wait, stop please omigosh!" You got flown in the sea of crowd, but you want to back because you dropped your umbrella. Thank God, you managed to swam across the aisle and started to look for your umbrella.

"Where is it? Dang it, this is the third time I lost an umbrella. Mom's gonna fry me." you squat at the floor and looked under the chairs as well.

"Uhh, Miss, is this yours?" You turned and saw a hand holding your blue umbrella. You smiled widely and started looking up...

"Thank yo-aaaah! Omigosh!" You sat back down in shocked. 

"Omo, did I scare you? I'm sorry" Suho helped you stand back. Oh why oh why did you meet him when you didn't brush your hair.

"No it's nothing!" You both bowed hastily at the same time, resulting of the banging of your heads. Then you both rubbed your heads then laughed

"I'm really sorry!" You exclaimed

"No, its my fault really. You ride the same way as mine right? I see you almost everyday." He beamed you with a smile while scratching his head

Your stomach did a somersault. How come he knows that? Did he take notice of you too?

"Uhhh. Uh-huh, I go to Myungdon High."

"It's near my school then! My name is Kim Joonmyun by the way, but you can call me Suho. What's yours?"

Of course I know your name "M-m-my name is Han Minhyun. It's nice t-to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine." 

The rest of the journey was fun. Do I have to mention why? You laughed as he mentioned that he had to call Kai at around 3pm just so he can stay awake after

"Aigoo, that kid, really drives me crazy."

 

"Suho-ssi, isn't this your stop?"

"Yes it is."

"Why aren't you standing up?"

"I got to do something important."

"Did you forget something?"

"Aniyo."

"Mwoyo?"

 

 

"I want to you to school. Is that okay?"

."It's okay I guess. Hyemi-ah is never going to believe me anyways"


 

 

So how was it? hehehe, I see Suho here as he is in the main image. Kyeoptaaaa. Had you ever rode a bus seeing a person more than twice? Cause I do. Though he doesn't look like Suho hehhee. DROP SOME COMMENTS! Comments are love <3

SPAZZ ZONE!:

LOOK AT HOW ADORABLE KYUNGSOO IS AFTER SHOWERING!

HAPPY #500DaysWithEXO!