Even More Unusual...

Playing Hard to Get

For the first time in ever, I have woken up before my alarm even sounded. I was up earlier by a good hour and a half..great. I'm not sure about you, but I'm one of those people who can't fall back asleep after they wake up. Is it just me or do other people get this too?

Well that doesn't matter, all I know is If I just stay in bed I end up running late 'I'm already awake it won't even take that long to get ready' don't ever listen to that voice! It's a liar! Well putting that aside, I should just get ready now.

You know how getting ready works. Well it's different for every person, for me since I woke up early today, I showered. Did my hair, put my uniform on and had breakfast. Done. That barely killed anytime though... I still have 45 minutes with nothing to do. I guess I'll just go for a walk.

Everything was quiet and peaceful, walking through and early morning in the refreshing breeze, the sun rising giving the world a beautiful sense of lighting and the quietness with the lack of people on the roads and streets. It's a good day so far. It will be a good day I bet. Speaking of a good day, I crossed the street and found a confused Luhan?! Of all things, or people to find, I find Luhan. He was standing behind a tree that provided him with shade from the rising sun.

"Luhan?" I called his name gently. He seemed to have gotten startled by me seeing as he clutched his chest as if he had just had a heart attack.

"Mianhae..I didn't mean to scare you" I apologized looking down at my feet. "Oh it's alright, I wasn't expecting anyone out at this time is all.." he said shyly.

Shyness, why is it on guys it's so gosh darn cute?

"Speaking of which, why are you out this early?" I asked him with genuine curiosity. He grinned boyishly at me "Because I wanted to get to know the area since I'm new here, plus I'm attempting to find the school..." He answered while looking at a local map from all different angles. This kid is so lost.

"Well school isn't going to open anytime soon, why don't I show you around and get you familiarized with it" I offered with a large smile on my face. His face immediately lit up illuminating the shade that we were standing in.

He'll turn out to be a jerk, he's probably a jerk, jerk in disguise.

___________________________________________________________

1 message- Cow butcher (Baekhyun)

1 message- My worst nightmare (Jongdae)

2 message- Kyungsoo

2 message- Joonmyeon

 

Alright time to check my messages. Yup like usual stupid things. Baekhyun wanted to know if t's normal to get a pimple in your ear, Jongdae just wanted to know if I would pop his back zit...Kyungsoo had questions about math and Joonmyeon asked if there was any progress with _______ yet. Not yet, but today there will be! I'm feeling good! Woke up early and everything. I got ready, put my uniform on, fixed the hair, ate a huuuuge breakfast and now I'm good. I checked my wallet, alright a good amount of money. Most flower shops didn't open until 9 o' clock or so? But I found this special one that opend up really early around 6. It had beautiful flowers, bouquets and arangements. Perfect I thought to myself. I look around the shop for a while smelling the lovely scents floating around me when an ahjumma had come to help me.

"Looking for anything particular young man?" she smiled at me. I eagerly returned her smile with one of my own.

"Yes! Well, I'm looking for a bouquet of roses?" I reply to the nice old woman. "What color?" she asked me.

__________________________________________________________

"And up passed that intersection is this recreational center. It's free admission for students and a great place to go just to stay active I guess. Students go there all the time to play sports of all kinds" I explained to Luhan as we toured around the area. He would get excited like it's the first time seeing these kinds of places, well any place actually, but when I asked him if they did not have them in China, he told me China had them too. So not sure why he gets so excited...

"Even soccer?" he asked.

"Hmm? Yeah they play soccer there too, do you like soccer?" He nodded enthusiastically "I love soccer, when I grow up I want to be a soccer player"

A jock eh?

"We should play together sometime" he smiled at me. "Oh..I can't play really well.." I reply meekly. "That's alright I can teach you if you want" he offered.

A blush nearly made it's way to my face.

Think of dead dogs, dead cats, dead parrots! Oh..now i'm sad..

The sun was rising higher and higher so that means school should be approaching. I checked my watch and we had just enough time to get to school.

"Luhan-ssi we should head to school, you still need to get your books and everything" he nodded in agreement and we headed to school. I taught him some things to keep in mind so he can find his way to school easier next time as well.

On the way we made jokes and talked about the most random things.

"And then I cried when I saw him! It's so embarrassing looking back.." He was telling me this great story of when he went to Disneyland and saw Donald Duck..oh my goodness...

"How old were you then??" I asked chuckling. Assuming he was a little kid then "It was last year.." At that point I bursted out laughing! A high schooler crying at the sight of Donald Duck! That's so funny.

"Yah! It's not funny! It was a very emotional moment for me!" I tried my best to stop laughing but it was hard. I neded snickering to myself after a bit.

Well I guess it was my turn to tell an embarrasing story about myself. It was only fair. Although before I could we arrived at school and a certain someone was waiting there for me as usual. But there was something unusual about it.

__________________________________

Finally I spot ________ coming to school, but with a guy.. I bet he's my competition. Pfft so what if he's good looking! Kinda looks like a girl to me. I'm taller too, and he's older than me? He looks like a kid. I hope that ahjumma advice works.

"What color?" she asked me.

"That's what I'm not sure about, I understand different colors have different meanings" she nodded. "Who is this bouquet for? A girlfriend?" she asked with a smile. I definitely blushed.

"Yes..well no..it's complicated..I want her to be my girlfriend but she isn't really feeling the idea yet.."

"I know which ones will be perfect for you"

I help the bouquet behind me to surprise her when she comes over here.

"________" I called her over with my signature smile and boyish charm. She smiled back and waved at me. Both she and..him walked over to me.

"Good morning Chanyeol-" "Oppa"  finished for her. she just rolled her eyes obviously not wanting to stir up this discussion again.

"Good morning beautiful" I said as I flashed my pearly whites at her. "I have something for you today" I hinted. "Take a guess what it is"

She barely even tried but that's okay. "What is it?" she asked. I smirk and pull out a bouquet of beautiful orange roses from behind me and gestured them to her.

I like to think she blushed at my gesture but as Jongdae would say "You're delusional"

"Oh, is this your boyfriend?" For this one moment I do not hate this kid.

I smirk towards _____ and wiggle my eyebrows a bit. She's blushing for real this time! For real! "You told him about me, baby? How sweet"

"Keep wishing Chanyeol" she replied bluntly. Oh my heart.."Luhan he's just an aquaintence...? I don't have a boyfriend."

So his name is Luhan..I'm just an aquaintence?!

"What? A pretty girl like you has no boyfriend?? How is that possible?" I hate him again.

I cleared my throat and they both looked towards me. "Well anyways, ______ do you like the flowers?' I asked hoping she says yes.

"Yes I do, they're beautiful! But..what are they for?" she asked cutely. Cutely to me at least. "They're for you" I finish with a wink and she did not look amused.

"Well, they're orange,The orange rose has become the perfect way to symbolize the heat of passion, burning desire and the flames of love. Orange roses have a power to send a message of romance that can rival even the red rose. They're mainly a symbol for desire, enthusiasm and passion. Being a literal mixture of the colors yellow and red, orange roses are seen as a mix between friendship symbolized by yellow roses, and love associated with red roses. Giving a bouquet of orange roses could be a sign of emerging romantic feelings and the desire to move a relationship beyond the stage of friendship." Luhan answered for me. This guy sure knows a lot about flowers..he looks like a girl..I'm pretty sure he's a girl.

"Wow you sure know a lot about flowers Luhan" she seemed impressed by his knowledge of flowers. Dammit I should have thought about that..using my intelligence to win her over..

"Well I just really like flowers...and I tried giving orange roses to this one girl a while back.."

"And how did that go?" I asked curiously. "She rejected me..anyways I have to go get my books and meet with the principal so I'll see you later _____, you still owe me an embarrassing story. Well have fun with your boyfriend!" he said before leaving me with Chanyeol alone. "He's not-"

"Thank you!" I called out after. "I'm Chanyeol by the way! See ya later Luhan!" and that kid just smiled and nodded at me before heading into the school.

I think I might be able to get used to that kid. Might.

"So ______, the roses, what do you say? Will you be my girlfriend?"

She let out a sigh. "It's nothing against you, but I'm not interested in dating. I'm not looking for a boyfriend. I'm Sorry"

"______ you've been playing this game for soooo long! Just say yes already" I whine. And here it begins.

"I'm not playing a game, I just don't want to date! Just move onto the next girl like you usually do"

"There is no next girl, you're my only girl" I tell her with aegyo. Before she could say anything the school bell rang which means, it's time to get to class.

"I'll walk you to your locker to put the flowers away then to class okay?" I offered her. "It's ok-" I cut her off before she rejects. "Okay! let's go!" and I swing my arm over her shoulders as we proceed towards the rest of our day. For once she didn't make me take my arm off. I have a feeling it's going to be a good day. Not even what's his face can ruin it!

_________________

A/N: Why hello there readers! Here's the update. Isn't Yeolie sweet? Isn't Luhan something? You didn't make him remove his arm today, could it be you are starting to return his feelings? Were the roses magical?? What will other students think of Luhan? Who will se this PDA between Chanyeol and you??

Leave a comment, a vote, anything and it'll make me happy and fired up for the next update :) Hint: I like comments...I'm a comment .