Teasing

Playing Hard to Get

The short moment that it took for Chanyeol to walk to me my locker seemed too long for me. Five minutes felt like five hours since there was little conversation, oddly. Normally he doesn't   keep his mouth shut for more than 2 seconds. But sure enough it had eventually ended. I really hope these flowers don't die in my locker...

"So I guess I'll see you later?" He asked in an unsure voice. And I nodded my headed. After flashing me a quick smile he left. I never really noticed before but that kid..has some nice teeth.

The school bell rang which meant I should be in class now. I SHOULD BE IN CLASS RIGHT NOW!!

It was a short dash to my classroom but an intense one might I add!  When I finally got to my seat I was greeted by my oh so lovely friends:

"Oh Ho Ho! ______ didn't think you'd be in class today. Figured you be with Chanyeol~" Jongdae finished with a wink. This is going to be one long class.. Kill. Me. Now.

"Jongdae! You shouldn't say that!" At least Kyungsoo got my back. "You have to be more subtle!" Nevermind.

"is it okay to say this: _____ how are Chanyeol's future babies?" Baekhyun hopped onto this train wreck of a conversation whilst wiggling his eyebrows. 

"NO! Baekhyun do you know nothing of subtly??" Kyungsoo somewhat has my back? I suppose? 

"How many are you guys having? Last time I checked he wanted to have 8 children. At least" he smirked. Jongdae clearly doesn't..

_________________

Throughout Chanyeol's class there was non stop talk about that new transfer student even though he was a grade level above they were; girls couldn't help but notice him and a couple guys even.

Well isn't he popular

"That transfer student is so cute!"

"I know right! Does he have a girlfriend?"

"Maybe he has a boyfri-" before Chanyeol could finish his sentence, the girls around him turned to shoot him dirty looks.

"I mean...he probably does so you guys don't have a chance!" he grinned. Let's just say that wasn't a good time for jokes...

---------------

"Hey! Chan...yeol...what happened to you.."  Suho asked refering to the light scratches on his face, neck and clothing.

"Luhan"

Suho's eyes grew to about half the size of his face. "Luhan did that to you?" he slowly asked, clearly not believing such a thing.

"Well no..but it was because of Luhan!"

"What's because of Luhan?" Minseok asked as he walked into this conversation with his cousin. "And what happened to your face?"

"Luhan's fan girls attacked me!" Chanyeol spat angrily while holding a stiff finger pointed in the direction of the innocent looking boy. The other two were quick to turn their heads to the direction directed by the flustered giant, giving Luhan a questioning look. "Fan girls?" the clearly confused boy repeated as a question.

"Nice! First day and you already got girls chasing after you!" Minseok acknowledged before giving his cousin a high five. Meanwhile, the thought was still being processed by Suho. "How do you already have fan girls?." Luhan re-ran his chaotic morning over in his head. "Well you see.."

Flashabck

"Um..excuse me, do you know where the office is?" An innocent merely wanting to find the office asked a random girl close by; who most likely know the location of this magical place that would make all his troubles leave him. 

The girl was about to to direct him to his location but mid way through the first word she stopped as her face became flushed with color. "Uh it's uh...um I forgot.." She blankly vocalized after what seemed like an eternity of stuttering. The transfer student smiled at her thankfully anyways.  "it's alright, I can ask someone else. Thanks anyways" 

The girl was not find of re idea as he began walking towards another female. She ran back up to the innocent boy and pulled at his jacket sleeve gently "I remember now! I'll take you there if you'd like" she grinned. This was not a great idea in the eyes of girl 2. "I'm on my way there now so, no need to waste your time. I can take him there" she tugged on Luhan's jacket urging him to follow her but...girl are girls. 

"I can find it myself...thanks..." But he turned to yet another girl. You can probably imagine the rest of that. In the end he found the office, with the help of Suho, who he meets for the first time after he saved the poor boy from the trio of competitive females.

Speaking of the females- they seemed to come together to form a fan club of some sorts? They weren't the only girls who had notice him however. Other girls did too but didn't get a chance to speak to the handsome stranger walking in the halls. For now they could be called admirers, not fan girls because there are boys in said category as well. 

"That's how that happened I guess" Luhan explained. 

"And did aomething like that happen in class too?" A curious lanky giant asked. The Chinese male looked to his feet. "Not exactly..." 

Luhan had gone quiet but Minseok was quick to explain the situation in a more delicate choice of words. "Some jerks are annoying him, because Luhan here can get girls plus he's good looking while they're a bunch of ugly fart ers" he laughed while encouragingly patting his family member on the shoulder. 

"They said I looked like a wimpy girl and that I have a stupid accent." Chanyeol had empathy for this kid. He placed a reassuring pat on the older's shoulder with a moment of silence. Expecting the next thing the giant says will be a deep heart to heart, they were disappointed.

"They're just stupid fart ers like hyung said" he grinned. The four of them bursted in to spontaneous chuckles and snickers. Guys. Still immature no matter how much you think about it. The sounding of the bells rung through the hallways.

"Guess we gotta go back to class." Suho pointed out te obvious. They nodded in agreement and after their pleasant goodbyes they had returned back to their class rooms. 

------------------------

A/N: random update but wow has school been busy. If you guys are in school you know too eh? I'm aware of the sudden writing style change in the middle and sorry I suppose for maturing mid chapter haha. 

Comment, vote, subscribe!

question of the chapter: what do you think of Luhan's morning?