Chapter 19

You Lied


"We are Super Junior~!" we shouted out to the raging blue ocean which screamed back at us. 

I flashed my gummy smile and laughed as the ocean roared louder. The stage was my home. Here with my family and my fans. 

A sudden pair of arms wrapped around me, pulling me back against a very strung chest I knew very well as the screaming intensified. 

 

Home is with him. 

 

 


After the party, our managers took us home from the concert. Stumbling and laughing like idiots, I watched my brothers wobble to the door to our dorms. 

"Hyuk~ open the door~" slurred a very drunk Kyuhyun who wa being supported by a sober and annoyed Sungmin. 

"Freakin told you not to drink kyuhyunnie...." He grumbled as he tossed me the keys and tried to keep his boyfriend from faceplanting. 

Chuckling, I forced the key through the door as Heechul started singing in his state. 

"Come on guys," I said, walking through the door and turning the lights on. "We might wake the nei-"

"You probably will. You guys could never hold your liquor"

We all stopped 

"I just get back from the army and that's all I get? Silence?"

Running through the halls, we sprinted to the living room to see the greatest part of night. 

"LEETEUK!" Kangin shouted as he tackled our leader. 

Leeteuk laughed as we all grabbed him, hugging him, realizing we have our member, our leader, our brother back. 

Tearing up, he laughed. "I'm back"

He looked at me. 

"I'm home"

 


"You still up?"

I turned to see Donghae with two mugs of tea and a blanket at the doorway. 

I hummed as he walked over, setting the tea down before covering us both in the blanket

"I thought you would be asleep," he said as he handed me a mug. 

I snorted, "Lies. You brought me tea, you knew I was awake." I took the mug and sipped, thankful for it's warmth. 

He smiled, "True. I promise. No more lies."

Our eyes met and his gaze softened. 

"No more lies. Ever" he said. 

Yoona had gotten reported. She had tried to get Jessica to break up Tao and Kris, but Kris lost it and brought her infront of the company's board demanding she be punished. 

I honestly couldn't care less what happened to her. 


She was cruel and horrible and she deserved whatever they give her. 


But it's all in the past now and it's something I rather not think about. 

The last few months were filled with Donghae trying to win me back. 


It's been adorable and cute and I get butterflies whenever he is near. I feel so close to him now. 


And I have finally forgiven him....because I can't bear us being apart. 


"Hyukkie?"

Startled, I look to see Donghae looking at me puzzled. He sets his now empty mug down and wraps his arm around me, leaning my head on his shoulder. 

There it is again. 


Butterflies. 


"What are you thinking about?" He asks as we watch Seoul's night life from our window. 

Finishing my tea, I set my mug down next to his. "Nothing much," I murmured. "Just thinking, that's all."

He chuckled and I felt the vibration carry across his arm onto me, setting my ever present butterflies into a frenzy. 

"You're always think Hyuk," he mumured. He moved, shifting so he was behind me and leaned my back on his chest. 

Fighting the blush, I just smiled. 

He laced his fingers through mine and held it tightly. 

 

"Did...."


He paused. 


"Did what?" I asked. 

He cleared his throat and looked down at our hands


"Did you ever consider....you know....not coming back...here...to Korea?" He mumbled. 


I was about to laugh at his childishness before I stopped. 


I had never thought about that. 


What if I never came back here? And I just stayed out there in China?


I paused to think about it. 


"Never thought about that. Doesn't seem that bad of an idea"

I felt him stiffen behind me. 


He let out a shaky breath 


"I see..."

He moved to loosen our fingers and to move his hand away but I clasped down tight. 

"But I wouldn't. I couldn't."

He stopped and his head shot up. 


"Why not?" His voice so eager. 


I shifted so I could look at him. 


"Because you're not there with me" I whispered as he eyed my lips and I did the same. 


He grinned


"Good. Because there is no where else I rather be than by your side"

I laughed as he brought his face closer, with our foreheads touching. 

"Full of yourself" I laughed

"You love it~" he teased, as his gaze flickered down to my lips once again. 


I don't think my butterflies will ever stop

"I do...now shut up and kiss me" I whispered


"Gladly" he breathed before his lips met mine. 

Like everytime we kiss, my heart speeds up

My butterflies go hyper


And sparks fly


His lips slowly moved away from mine as we gasped for breath. 

 


I am home. 

 


He looked at me. 

 


Because home is where the heart is. 

 


"I love you" 

 


And now, Donghae, you're here. This is all real. No lies, just love. 

 


You are my heart's keeper. 

 


My home 

 


"I love you too" I whispered as the magical feeling came back as he kissed me again. 

 


And that's never gonna change. 

 

 

 


~FINISHED~

 

**whats up? It's ended. Gone. My baby is gone (TT~TT)

That's it you guys! I can now click the completed box. Wow. It's weird. 

So I wanna thank you all

For the suscribers, upvotes, comments, love and support. 


Really, I couldn't have done this without you guys. 

I love you all

So, maybe for the last time here for this story, bye guys~

(Goes away sobbing happy tears)