Spring Break

Six Beautiful Strangers

It’s been two months since school started and it was time for Homecoming, Nana invited her boyfriend Hyun-Joong to their Homecoming, Uee didn’t go with a date instead she went with some friends, Hyuan went with her boyfriend Junhyung and her brothers went the girls they ask, Yoona didn’t attend the Homecoming since she rather stay home with her boyfriend. Yuri didn’t go since her boyfriend was out of town with his parents, Joohyun didn’t want to go but her brother begged her to go and she couldn’t stand to see his cute begging face and agree to go. When the door of their school was open they all went into the gym and start dancing, chatting and fooling around. Junhyung went to get his girlfriend something to drink when Uee appear and he smile at her, she didn’t talk to him since his girlfriend doesn’t like them talking. She quickly grabs her drink and walk off towards her sister and their friends. Joohyun was sitting with her brother friends when Dongwoon came up to her. “Joohyun, want to dance?” he ask her, when she look at all the oppa’s sitting and standing next to her. “Um, Oppa.. Can I go dance with my friend?” she ask one of the older boy. “Joohyun ah, if I let you go.. Your brother would never let me live.” He said to her. “Then Jinwoon oppa go dance with me, and Dongwoon oppa can ask someone to dance. We can all dance.” She said and grabbed Jinwoon’s arm and Dongwoon arm to the dance floor. “You’re brother going to kill me.” He said looking around, she just smile and kept dancing. “Oppa, I’ll protect you from my oppa.” She said with a smile.

It was getting late when most students either went home or went out to eat; Nana and her boyfriend Hyun-Joong were in their car waiting for Uee to get her gym cloth from the girls locker. Hyuna and Junhyung went to his car and waited for Doojoon and Dongwoon but they haven’t came so he went to look for them, almost everyone was out of the gym when he saw Uee coming out of the girls locker. “Uee did you see Dongwoon and Doojoon?” he ask her. “No.” she said and walks away but he ran up to her. “Wait, are you mad at me?” he ask as he his was still holding her arm. “No, I just rather not talk with you, I don’t want trouble.” Uee walked away again when he stops her again. “Hyuna isn’t the boss of me, I can be friends with anyone I want.” He said and let go of her. “I know, but she still your girlfriend. I don’t want to have bad blood between us. I hope you understand where I’m coming from.” She said and left. Junhyung looked around when he saw Dongwoon and he shouted for the boy to come towards him. They went to the car when they saw Doojoon already in the car waiting. Joohyun went with her brothers to eat at the Jung’s Restaurant when they also saw some of their fellow student there. Changmin knew something wasn’t right when his little sister wasn’t talking much, he glance over at his friends who kept quiet. “Why are you guys so quite?” he said the people at the table. “Oppa, we’re tired.. We don’t feel like talking.” His little sister said to him. “Normally you three would be talking and joking, why so quiet today?” he said looking at his friends. “Why are you looking at us likes we did something wrong?” Jinwoon said. “Yeah, stop giving us those deadly stares; if starring can kill we’re already been dead.” Minho said.”Oppa, enough and just eat your food. Why are you so mad?” she shove a piece of streak into her brother mouth.

One week went by since their Homecoming Party at school, everyone getting ready to take their semester exam. Joohyun sometimes would stay later at school to study while her brothers goes home and cook some food for her. Yuri’s boyfriend came to stay with her for a couple of months as he help her to get ready for her exam. “Babe, every time you answer a right question I will give you a kiss and if you fail you have to give me a kiss.” He said to her. “Yah, what kind of award is that?” he smile and kiss her lips. “Deal?” he stick his hand out to her, but she push it away. “No deal.” Making an X’s with her hands. “ If I answer 20 question right, you take me to the movies, and if I answer more than 10 question wrong I’ll give you a piggy back ride around the block.” A big smile appears on her boyfriend face. “Deal, shake on that babe.” Shake hand with her boyfriend.” Oppa, you better keep that promise.”

Doojoon calls Yoona if she wanted to study with him and she agree since her best friend is busy with his classes, she went over to his house when his mother saw Yoona. “You must be Yoona.” She said with a smile. “Yes, I’m Yoona and you must be Doojoon Oppa Omma.” Doojoon mom look at her son and back at Yoona. “Your very beautiful.” She blushes. “Thank you omma, but I’m not as pretty as you.” Doojoon cut in. “Omma, we have to study.” He told his mother like he was whining. “Ok, ok..Yoona please help my son.” She smile and nod her head, Doojoon took her hand and they went to his room. Hyuna went over to her boyfriend house so they would study together. “Oppa, let’s go out for a bit.” He turn around to kiss her cheek. “Ok, where do you want to go?” he stood up and pull his girlfriend. “Anywhere.” The two left for a walk together, Nana was home studying her classes when Uee decided to go out for a bit. “Nana, I’ll be home later.” Wave her hand at her twin. Uee got in her car and drove out of their drive way, she went downtown decided the stop at a shop to look for something. As she was looking around, she saw Hyun-Joong who also enters the shop when he saw her. “Uee, what are you doing here?” he ask he went up to her. “Nothing, just looking.” She answers the man back. “Aren’t you suppose to study?” she just look at him and he smile. “Ok, I won’t ask anymore question.” He said and pad her head. “Oppa.” She called to him. “Yes?” he stood there looking at her. “Do you know what day today is?” he thought about it for a bit and shake his head. “No.” he said to her. “Oh, I have to go.” Walk out of the shop when he smile and ran after her. “Today is the third year we known each other.” He said with a cute smile on. “You remember?” walk up to her. “How can I forget.” Put his arms around her shoulder as they walk down the streets.

After their semester exam has passed all the students were happy and went back to normal, now with their schedule change and new classes most students especially Uee was happy since she won’t get to see Junhyung and having problems with Hyuna. Nana and Uee were walking to Uee’s next class. “Uee are you that happy that you’re not going to see him again.” Nod her head. “Of course I’m happy. I don’t have to deal with Hyuna anymore.” She said with a smile. “She shouldn’t be scared about losing him, it’s not like you like her boyfriend and it’s not like he likes you.” Nana said. “I know, but you know girls are always like that.” Look at the number room. “Nana, see you after school.” Nod her head and left, Uee enters the room when she froze at her spot. She looked at him and went to sit far away from him. Nana saw Changmin walking to class with some of his friends when Doojoon bump into her, he help her grab her things. “Sorry I didn’t see you.” He said handling her notebook to her.” It’s ok, it’s my fault for not paying attention.” He smile and walk away. “He cute.” She said and also walked away. Joohyun had one class in the afternoon with Yoona and the two became friends, they never knew why they didn’t talk before since they both fit each other well. “Wow, all this time I never thought about talking or be friend with you.” She said to the Joohyun as she to smile. “Same here, but I’m glad we’re talking now.” They both smile. Yuri sat in her class along when Hyuna walk up to her. “Can I sit here?” she asks the girl who was already sitting there. “Sure.” She answers the girl back. “My namy Hyuna, you must be Yuri?” she said as she took a seat. “Yeah.” They both didn’t talk much during class.

Joohyun and Dongwoon became closer friends and her brother was ok with Dongwoon since he kind of knew him and he knows he would take care of his little sister since he knows how it is to have a baby sister. Some nights Dongwoon would come over and talk with Joohyun for a while before going home. When Spring Break came around the corner Hyun-Joong, Nichkhun, Taecyeon wanted to take their girlfriends on a trip to the hot spring in the mountain when they also met some other fellow classmate there. “Oh, you guys came here to?” Nana said. “Wow, small world.” Doojoon said. “Oppa let’s go.” The brothers follow behind her to their rooms, “Uee, just pretend she not here and try to have fun.” Nana said as she held her sister hand. “I’ll live. Lets go.” Uee grab her card key and walk away. As they went on the elevator they saw Joohyun, and Yoona just walk through the door. “Wow, everyone here.” Nana turns to look at her sister. “Who?” She asks. “Joohyun and  Yoona are here also.” Look up to see what level they’re at. The girls and Hyun-Joong follow the girl out and they went to their room. “Yoona, I got a room for us and Changmin and Taecyeon could share room. If not me and my brother can share room.” Yoona shook her head. “No, I want to share room with you.” She said and looks at her boyfriend. “Oppa, you take care of Changmin Oppa.” She smile and they walk to the elevator.

That afternoon Joohyun and Yoona went for a walk when they saw Yuri and her boyfriend pulling up to the entrances, the girl in the car notice them too but didn’t do wave since they don’t know each other beside their names. Both girls went on with their walks while Yuri and her boyfriend Nichkhun checks in, they went to put their things away when Yuri bump into one of the Yoon’s brother. “Sorry, I didn’t see you.” She said and bows her head. “It’s ok.” Nichkhun look at his girlfriend. “Babe, let’s go.” Nod her head and follow after her boyfriend. The Yoon’s brother went down to take a swim; they were enjoying the water when they saw Yoona and Joohyun walking back to the hotel. “Doojoon that’s the girl I like.” Turn to look. “The one next to Yoona?” nod his head. “She pretty.” He said and turn back to look at his brother. “Her brother would never allow you to date her.” Doojoon said and close his eyes. “But still, I like her.”

Yuri and Nichkhun came down to take a hot bath when they saw the Yoon’s brothers; she went into the water when her boyfriend also join her. “This is relaxing.” He said and held his girlfriend hand. “It’s nice to be away from school.” She said with a smile. The two of them were just chatting to themselves when the Kwon twins and Hyun-Joong enter the pool area; they stare at each other for a bit before putting their things down. Everyone was doing their own thing chatting when Hyuna, Junhyung, Joohyun, Yoona, Changmin, Taecyeon all walk through the door. Uee went underwater and swim around while the others are just sitting in the water chatting. Dongwoon walk over to Joohyun. “Hey.” He said to her. “Hi.” She smiles back. “Do you like it here?” he asks and shake Changmin hand. “It’s nice.” Turn to look at her brother. “Oh Dongwoon, these are my friends. Yoona she goes to our school and this is Taecyeon Yoona’s boyfriend.” He shakes Taecyeon hand. “Nice to meet you, I’m Dongwoon.” He smile. “Same here.” He said the other younger boy. “Babe, lets play a game.” He said to his girl. “What game?” she asks. “Chicken fight.” Both Yoona and Joohyun looked confuse. “Chicken Fight?” they said together. “It’s a game we’re we pair up with a boy and a girl, and break into two teams.” He told the two girls. “But we don’t have enough people?” Joohyun said. Taecyeon looked around the pool. “We can ask them, they’re your school mate anyways.” He said and swim towards Yuri and her boyfriend. “Hi, I’m Taecyeon.” Stick his hand out to Nichkhun. “I’m Nichkhun, this is my girlfriend Yuri.” Smile at the girl. “Me and my friends were wondering if you guys want to play a game with us, get to know each other since they’re school mate.” Look at Yuri. “Baby what do you says?” she nods her head. “Why not.”

Dongwoon told his brother and sister and went to ask the Kwon’s twin if they wanted to play, they agree and everyone came into a circle. “Ok, so we’re going to pick a partner and after that we’re going into Team A and Team B.” he said to everyone. “Hyuna 1, Junhyung 2, Nana 1, Hyun-Joong 2, Joohyun 1, Changmin 2, Nichkhun 1, Uee 2, Doojoon 1, Dongwoon 2, Taecyeon 1, Yoona 2. And Yuri 1.” Everyone went to their side. “We get on our partner neck and fight with the other until one falls off.” Taecyeon said to them. “Ok.” He turns to look at his group. “Um, I’ll partner up with Joohyun, Yuri with Nichkhun, Hyuna and Doojoon.” He said to them. “Wait, I don’t want to carry my sister.” He said and look at the others. “Ok, then..you and Yuri and Hyuna with Nichkhun.” Turn to look at Yuri. “Is that ok with you?” nod her head. “Ok, Joohyun and me first.” Help Joohyun get on Taecyeon neck. “Wow..it’s scary.” She said. “I got you, don’t worry.” He said making sure she not scared. “Thanks.” They look at the couple going against them and it was Yoona and Dongwoon.” You’re going to lose.” Dongwoon said and walk towards them. “Start.” Changmin shouted. Yoona and Joohyun grab onto each other and try pushing each other to get off. The game went on for whiles until the girls called it quit since their tired, Yuri and Hyuna got out of the water and went to the spa area while Yoona, Nana went to take a shower in their room. Joohyun and Uee were just sitting when someone push Uee into the water, she turn around to look when she saw Hyun-Joong she got out of the water and went after Hyun-Joong. “Yah.” She said chasing him around the pool area, he ran out of the pool room and headed for the stairs. “When I get you I’m going to make you suffer.”

Joohyun look at the boys who were still in the water, “Oppa, I’m going to go change.” She said and stood up. “Want me to come?” Changmin asks. “No, I’ll be fine.” Walk towards the room. “I’m going to go too.” Dongwoon said and got out of the water. He went after Joohyun and called her to wait for him. “Dongwoon oppa, why are you already out.” She ask him. “I don’t want to be in the water anymore.” He told her. “Oh.” They both got into the elevator and went to their levels, he watch as she enter her room before he went to his room. Joohyun walk into the bed area and saw Yoona looking for something to wear. “Yoona.” She called out to the girl. “Joohyun ah, what should I wear?” still digging. “You look good in anything.” She said to the girl and went to the restroom. “I’m going to use the restroom.” She shouted from the bathroom. “Ok.” Later that evening everyone was having dinner when Doojoon came to know on the Kwon’s sisters door, Nana got up and went to open the door when she saw him. “Hey.” She said to him. “Hi.” He said back. “Um, Do you guys want to join us?” she turns her head back to look at her sister and back to face Doojoon. “Um, what are do you have in plan?” she ask. “Well we’re planning to drink later and I wanted to inivited you guys.” He told her. “In your room?” she asks. “No, my parents rented a cabin up in the hill for us..so I was wondering if you guys would like to join us.” She turn her head around when her face her twin. “What do you think?” she asks. “Why not, it won’t hurt.” She answers back. “What time?” he smiles. “I’ll come get you guys in two hours. See you then.” He said and walks away. Nana closes the door and walk over to her sister, the two of them laid down on their bed and look at the ceiling. “Uee, set the alarm to 9.” Nana said and turns her back to her twin. I’m going to take a nap.” Close her eyes and fell sleep. When 9pm roll around the Kwon’s twins, Hyun-Joong, Nichkhun, Yuri, Yoona, Taecyeon, Shim’s sibling they all got in their cars and follow the Yoon’s to their cabin. Everyone took their things out and bought it inside the cabin, once everyone was settle they decided to pass out the beer.

The girls each took a bottle of wine cooler, while the boys took beers. Everyone was chatting and watching tv when Hyuna came out of the room. “Let’s play a game.” She said and walks over to the others. “What game?” Yuri asks. “Truth or Dare.” Nichkhun, Taecyeon and Hyun-Joong turn to loo kat their girlfriend who had a smile on their face. “That’s a bit childish.” Taecyeon said. “Babe, it would be fun. It’s been while since you play that game.” He smile and nod at his girlfriend. “Ok.” The other girls smile. “Yoona you got your boyfriend wrap around your finger.” Nana said to her. “Thanks, he got me wrap around his little finger as well.” She said and smile at her boyfriend. “Let start the game.” Everyone move the stuff around and sit in a big circle. “Yuri you go first.” Dongwoon said. “Ok.” Yuri grab the bottle and spin it, it landed on Hyun-Joong. “Truth or Dare?” she asks him. “Truth.” Thoughts about it. “Do you have someone you like but didn’t ask her out?” Nana looked at her boyfriend and he looked at her, he smile and answer Yuri question. “True.” He said and spins the bottle, it landed it on Uee. “Yoo Jin, truth or dare?” he ask her. The Kwon twins were surprise he used Uee real name, “Um. Dare.” She said. “Ok, do you have someone you like in this room.” She looked around and stares at the bottle. “Yes.” Grab the bottle and spin it. “Joohyun, truth or dare?” she looked at her brother then back to Uee. “Dare.” She smiles. “I dare you to kiss one of these guys.” Surprise at Uee questions. “You want me to kiss them?” she said and pointed at the boys. “Yah, we’re not bad looking.” Dongwoon said as he cross his arms, she smile got up. She walked over to Dongwoon and kisses him on the cheek. She sat down and spins the bottle. “ Yuri, truth or dare?” she looked at her boyfriend for a moment. “Dare.” She smile. “I dare you to take three shots of liquor.” Yuri stood up and walk over the liquor and pour three shots. “To our Spring Break.” Took the first shot. “For our new friendship.” Took the second shot. “ To my boyfriend Nichkhun, thank you for being there with me all these years.” Took her last shot and walk over to her boyfriend when he kiss her shoulder. “I love you.” He told her. The people around were Aw them for being so sweet, Yuri spin the bottle again. “Nana, truth or dare?” a smile appears on her lips. “Dare.” She smiles at Nana answer. “Ok, I dare you to kiss him.” Point at Doojoon, she got up and walk over to the boy, he was looking at Hyun-Joong when his name was said. She turns his head around to face her when she kisses his lips. Everyone was shock but Hyun-Joong, he just sat there. She came back and sat next to Uee and her boyfriend again.

They decided to stop playing and just chat and do whatever they want to, Uee, Joohyun decided to take a walk around the cabin when they walk upon Hyun-Joong and Nana talking. “Oppa, its about time you tell Uee.” She said and stares into the woods. “Nana.” He said and turns to look at her. “Oppa, you don’t have to tell I can see the way you look at Uee and me. You see me like a sister and Uee as a women.” She turns to look at the man next to her. “How?” he asks her. “Since we dated you never once call me or Uee by our real name, but today you call Uee by her real name and that’s how I know you see her in a different light. “ look down on the ground. “Oppa, stop hiding your feelings, she to hardhead to realize your feelings for her.” She told him. “You know I’m not the only one that likes her.” He said to Nana and look at her. “I know. Junhyung also like her too.” Both of them went on talking when Uee pull Joohyun away, she ask Joohyun to keep it to herself about what they heard. The two went back inside the house when they saw Changmin and walk up to him. “Oppa, I need to talk with you.” Pull her brother to a room where its just them. “Oppa, do you like Uee?” she ask out of the blue. “Joohyun. Why are you asking me that? I don’t even know her.” He said. “I know but, I just thought you two look good together.” He look at his little sister a bit weird. “Are you sick?” touch her forehead. “Oppa. I’m fine.” She said and moves his hand away. “Let’s go out.” Pull the door open and drag his little sister out. They went to join the others as they chat, while some were dancing.