17 Years Later

Six Beautiful Strangers

“Uee, go get your sister.” Said their mother who just walks passed her room. “Omma, just splash water on Nana.” She answers her mother back. “Uee, go get your sister now. You know your father doesn’t like it when your sister doesn’t get up on time.” Got ups from her desk. ”Fine.” Walk out of her room to and down the hall to her twin sister room. Uee enter her sister room when grab the blanket and threw it on the floor. “Omma, said to get up. Appa wants to have breakfast with us.” Nana woke up when she heard the word (Appa). “Appa home?” she said fully awake, her sister nod her head and make her way out of her twin room. “Crap.” Got up and went to wash up. Nana ran downstairs to find her father waiting. “Morning Appa, Omma.” Sit next to her twin. “Why are you up so late?” she looks at her sister. “Appa, I had Nana help me move some stuff around. That’s why Nana woke up late.” Uee said to their father. “Uee, you don’t need to cover for your sister.” The twins look at their mother. “Appa, I’m seriously. Nana got tired from helping me move.” Nana looked at her father. “Ok, ok. Later tonight we have a dinner party to go, I want you two to be home right after school.” Both twins nod their head.

 

Across town from the Kwon’s was other girl name Joohyun, who lives with her father, mother, and a brother name Changmin. She was the baby in the house and was loved by her family. Joohyun and her brother who is a year older loves walking to school together, every morning she would go into her brothers room and wake him up. They’re always together until they get to school, he really protective of his little sister that he even had his friends to watch over her when he’s not around her. Joohyun didn’t mind the overly protective brother/friends but sometimes it’s gets annoying even to her.”Oppa.” turn around to meet his little sister glare. “What?” he asks? “I don’t like it when you do that, I don’t need you to hold my hand crossing the streets, I’m not three anymore.” She said and pouted. “Ok, I won’t hold your hand anymore. Ok. Smile.” He said to her. The two siblings went to school together laughing and joking around when Changmin friends join them. “Joohyun, did you know that Changmin yelled at us for not watching over you the other day.” She turns to look at her brother. “Oppa. Why are you making them watch over me, do I look like I need help?” he glare at his friends who were laughing than turn to look at his little sister. “Oppa was just worry about you.” Joohyun started to pace up her walking when they ran to catch up. “Ok, I won’t do that again.” She turns to look at her brother. “Promise?” sticks her pinky out. Look at his friends who were smiling. “Promise.”

 

Hyuna, was the only daughter of the Yoon’s family, she has two brothers name Doojoon and Dongwoon. Both her brothers takes care of her and love her very much, they do anything for their little sisters. They’re relationship with each other is strong since they’re parents are barely home. Every day they would go to school together or sometimes she would go with her boyfriend Junhyung who’s also a good friend of her brothers. “Oppa, I’m going with Junhyung oppa today.” She shouted and slams the door before she got a answer from her brothers. They look out the windows and she was already gone. “She doesn’t even need to ask us if she just going to go anyways.” Doojoon said. “It’s fine, she old enough to do whatever she wants.” Turn around to look at the other brother. “You’re not worry about her?” Shrug his shoulder. “Why should I, she just going to school with Junhyung.” Hyuna give her boyfriend a kiss on the cheek as he drove them to school. “Miss me?” she ask cutely. “Of course I do, I’m always missing you.” He said and pinches her cheeks. “Oppa, that hurt.” Touch her right cheeks.

 

Yuri was the only child in the Im household so her parents give her everything, her father’s owns a big Steels company overseas so he barely home with her. Yuri mother left her father after so many years of loneliness, Yuri never ask question to why she left. She went on with her high school life; her friends would come to her house and get her every morning so they could go school together. “Yuri ah, hurry up.” One of her friends shouted out the window to her. “Ok, I’m coming.” Close the door and ran towards the car. “Why are you guys in such a hurry?” she ask and close the car door. “I don’t want to be late for school, and had to walk far.” She said to the tall girl. “Then you should of come earlier.” She answers back. “You’re not even ready either.” The four girls went to school together.

 

“Omma, I’m going to school.” The girl standing by the door shouted to her mother. “Ok, be carful and don’t get into fights.” Her mother answers back. “Omma, did I ever get into a fight at school before?” she asks. “Never.” She smile and close the door. Yoona live with both parents and they are rich but she doesn’t like to show it off as she walks to school almost every day, beside raining days. Whenever she gets to school her friends would wait for her at the front gate before entering school together. They always chat about random things to keep each other company, and do a lot of things together. They had been friends with each other for more than 10 years.

 

As the first day of school starts these freshman were getting lose and bumping into a lot of seniors and juniors. The first days always the most hectic for Seniors who had to be paired up with a Freshman and help them around, whenever Joohyun saw her brother Changmin showing a freshman around he would get mad when the freshman doesn’t keep up with him but if he see his little sister his anger disappear. “Oppa, be nice.” Sign. “Oppa trying.” He said. “Remember when you were a freshman, the seniors were nice to you.. So be nice to him.” Rub his little sister hair before leaving. “I know. Freshman hurries up, before you’re late.” Joohyun went to her class when she bumps into someone, he turn around to see who bump into him. “Hey what where you’re going.” He said to her. “Mianhe.” She said and walks off. He stares at for a while before his friends push him. “Why are you looking at her?” he asks. “Nothing, let’s go.” They walk off to their next class when he look back to see the girl class.  It’s the middle of the day when all the students goes out to eat lunch; Hyuna was waiting at her locker when her brothers and her boyfriend Junhyung walk up to her. They all headed out to lunch together, when Junhyung bump into a girl who turn the corner as well. She look up and saw them looking at her. “Mianhe.” She said and walks away, they just look at her weird. “Is it just me or she weird?” Hyuna said and look at her brothers. “I think it’s just you.” Dongwoon said and start walking again as the other three follow. Nana and Uee walk outside when Nana saw her boyfriend Hyun-Joong who was waiting in his car, she pulled her twin hand. “Uee hurry.” She said exciting. “I’m coming, you don’t have to pull me.” She said back. “But you take forever.” Open the car door for Uee to get in. Nana kiss her boyfriend cheeks as they drove off for lunch, Uee was sitting behind the driver seat when she look up and saw Hyun-Joong look at her and smile. “Uee, I have a friend I want to introduce you to him.” Nana turns around to face her twin. ”Let’s have a double date?” she said to her twin and boyfriend. “I don’t feel like meeting anyone.” Make a face at Uee.

Yoona decided to eat in school since it would be busy when they come back, she and her best friend sat at a table when two freshman girls came to ask if they could sit in the same table as them. “Can we sit here with you?” the girl with the short hair asks. “Of course, have a seat.” She said with a smile. “Thank you.” They both said. When Yoona got up to threw her things away a couple of juniors boys came up to the two freshman girls and start bothering them, she came back and told them to leave the girls alone. “Leave them alone.” She said and sat down. “Man, you’re always ruining our fun.” One of the boys said. “If I see you bother any girls that doesn’t want to be bother I’ll tell your brother.” She said and got up. “Sorry about them, they won’t be bothering you girls anymore. Right guys?” she said and looks at them. “Yeah.” They walked away from the table. “Thank you again.” She smile and left with her best friend. Yuri was outside eating with her friends and chatting away when her phone ring, she look at the caller id and smile. “Just a moment.” She said to her friends and walks off. “Hey.” She smiles when she heard his voice. “I miss you.” He said to her through the phone. “I miss you too, I’m going to come see you tonight.” He told her. “Really?” she said happily on the other line, he smile since he knew she was smiling. “Of course, I miss you so much. I’ll see you later tonight my love.” He kisses her through the phone. “Ok.” She walks back to her friends who all had this smile on their faces; the girls went back into school.

The Kwon’s twins, Yoon siblings all came back to school at the same time when one of Hyuna’s brother stare at the Kwon’s sister. “Oppa, stop starring at her.” She said and slaps his brother arms. He smile and they walk towards the school doors. Nana and Uee have different class as she went towards the gym and Nana went the other way, Hyuna saw one of the twin walking towards the gym when she kiss her boyfriend. “Baby, keep your hands to yourself.” She said and walked away with her brothers. Yoona was in her 6 period when she got partner up with one of the Yoon boys. “Hi, I’m Doojoon.” She smile and shook his hand. “I’m Yoona.” he smiles back. “You’re in the same grade as my sister Hyuna.” Nod her head. “Yeah.” The teacher told the class to get up and stand next to their partners. “Now hold your partners hand and face each other.” Yoona felt a bit uncomfortable but still did as told; they were learning how to dance in class when she steps on his feet. “Oh, mianhe Doojoon oppa” she said worrly. He smiles when she called him oppa. “It’s ok, it doesn’t hurt much.” He lies to make her feel better. Nana was listening to her music during classes when one when a boy took her headphones off, she looked at him with mad. “Why did you do that?” she asks. “Because we’re in class, not in music class.” He put the headphones in his backpack. “Yah,” she said a bit to loud and the teacher turn around. “What’s wrong Miss Nana?” she looks at the teacher. “Nothing.” She smiles. “If I heard other word from you, you are going outside.” Nod her head. She whispers to the guy in front of her when she hit him on the shoulder and he yield out a bit loud. “You two, outside now!” said their teacher. When they got outside Nana didn’t bother to look at him when he smile and walk up to her. “My name Changmin, sorry about that.” Give her her headphones. Grab the headphones from his hand. “I’m Nana, it’s alright. The class was boring anyways.” The two start talking and got to know each other a bit better. Uee who had the same class period as Hyuna boyfriend was playing volleyball when he spikes the ball and hit Uee by accidents, she fell down when he race over to her. “Are you ok?” he said and bends down to her eye level. “What do you think?” push him away and he fell on his . “Yah, it was an accident.” The teacher came over. “Junhyung take Uee to the office for an ice pack.” Help Uee up. “Go.” Junhyung took Uee hand and drag her out of their gym class and into the office, on their way back Uee threw her shoe and hit Junhyung in the back, he turn around and chase after her when she ran around the table since they cross through the lunch area. When he caught her he spins her around and she trip on his feet and fell again. “Yah, you’re always getting me hurt.” Stoop up. “I don’t want to be partner with you ever.” Went to get her shoe and walk away from him.  Joohyun heard someone shouting when she turn around to look and saw a girl entering the gym, she shrugs it off and went to her locker. On her way back to class her bump into that guy she bumps into earlier. “It’s you again.” He said to her, she look up and saw that it was the same guy from earlier. “Sorry, for keep bumping into you.” Lightly bow and walk away when he reach out to her. “Wait.” He said and walk towards her. “My name Dongwoon, it’s nice to meet you.” He said to her, she just smiles and walk away.