The Switch

Six Beautiful Strangers

Spring Break was over and everyone went back home, Yuri, Yoona boyfriends went back home while the girls went back to school. Since then Yuri, Hyuna became friend, Uee grew closer to Joohyun and Yoona, Nana sometimes talk to Yoona and Joohyun whenever they see each other in the hallway. It was just one month away before school came to an ends, the six girls were busy doing their own things with their own friends that sometimes they don’t even talk as much anymore. Dongwoon decided to ask Changmin for permission to date Joohyun, when Changmin said yes he was surprise but grateful for the approval. He went to Joohyun and told her what her brother said. “Joohyun ah, your brother said I can date you.” She was kind of surprise. “Really?” he nod his head and took her hand. “So would you go out with me?” he asks a bit shy, she smile. “Yes.” She told him. Dongwoon got really happy and jumped up and down, he hug Joohyun and spin her around. “Great.. I’ll walk you home every day and come pick you up every morning.” She just smile and took his hands as they walk through the school. Soon every student was studying for their end of the year exam and everyone became busy, Joohyun now make her boyfriend Dongwoon and brother study with her. Taecyeon would come see her and study with her time to time, Yuri and Nichkhun made other bet with each other. Hyuna and Junhyung are still dating each other even though she notices the change in her boyfriend, and he sometimes goes over to Uee house to chat with her. Hyun-Joong and Nana became friend and she went out with Doojoon. Every now and then Hyun-Joong would call Uee and talk with her.

After the senior graduated from school they decided to go camping as a present, they called Hyun-Joong, Taecyeon, Nichkhun and they to agree to come with them on their camping trip. Everyone was getting ready and packed all the things they needed, they drove for four hours until they finial reach the campground. Everyone was tired but they unpacked their things and set up their tent, Uee and Nana in the same tent, Yoona and Joohyun share tent, Hyuna and Yuri also share one, the girls all put their tent on one side while the boys were spend all around. Hyuna went out when she saw her brothers setting their things down. “Oppa do you need help?” she ask and walk towards them. “Yeah, take this and put it on that table.” She did as told, the others came out and also put things away and set them up, it was getting dark when some girls went to take a shower in the shower area. Some of the boys went for a walk while the other stays behind with the girls. Yuri, Yoona and Nana came back from the shower when they notice the others were gone. “Where Uee and the others?” she ask Hyuna. “They went for a walk.” She told the three girls and went into her tent. The other three went to their tent came back to sit by the bonfire with the others that didn’t go for a walk. “Doojoon, why didn’t you go?” Yuri asks. “Because my girl here.” He said and looks at Nana. She smiles at him and walk over to him. “Where’s Nichkhun?” Yoona asks. “He in his tent, and Taecyeon in his too.” He told the two girls. Both girls left to their boyfriend tent leaving Nana and Doojoon alone by the bonfire. Half an hour pass by when the others return and they all went to sit by the bonfire. “This is nice.” Dongwoon said putting his hand around Joohyun. “It’s nice and quiet here, not like the city.” Nichkhun said and pull his girl closer.

The next morning everyone woke up and went canoe together, everyone sat with their boy/girlfriend beside the one’s that aren’t dating. Hyun-Joong and Uee went in one and Hyuna and Junhyung were in one together, everyone was rolling and having fun when Uee and Hyun-Joong canoe flip. “Uee.” Hyun-Joong said and swims over to her. “Are you ok? Did you get hurt?” he looked really worry about her. “I’m fine; I lean over to touch the water. It’s my fault.” She told him. He just smiles and hugs her. “It’s ok, I got worry thinking you might be hurt.” He said and touches her head. The others roll their canoe back to check on them, and decided to roll back to shore. Everyone gather around and decided to eat lunch together, after lunch they went hiking. On their way back to the campsite the girls were tired but kept moving since it was getting dark, the girls went to take a shower while the boys waited. When it was the boys turns the girls went into their tent and just fell asleep. The following morning the girls woke up and decided to cook some breakfast while the boys were still in bed, once they all woke up they eat together and decided to have free day of doing whatever they want. Joohyun, Changmin and Dongwoon went walking together. “Oppa, when you get married you wont follow me around anymore right?” she asks and link her arms around her brother arm. He flicks her forehead. “You will always be my baby sister, so I will always follow you.” He said and smile. “Oppa.” Dongwoon smile at his cute girlfriend.

That night Uee and Nana went on a late night walk when Nana step into a hole and twisted her ankle, Uee carry her sister back when Doojoon and Hyun-Joong saw them. “Nana.” Doojoon said and got her off Uee back. “What happen?” Hyun-Joong ask. “Nana twist her ankle, I think we have to go to the hospital.” Uee said the Hyun-Joong. “Ok, let’s go in my car. Uee go tell the others.” Doojoon and Hyun-joong took Nana into his car while Uee went to tell someone. “Joohyun ah, Nana twist her ankle so we’re taking her to the hospital.” Uee said and grabbed their things. As Uee got out of the tent and start running towards the car, she heard a scream. Everyone came out of their tent and look around when and see who was missing. “Where Nana, Yuri, Yoona and Hyuna?” Dongwoon said looking at the others. “They went for a walk.” Taecyeon said. “Nana twist her ankle and she with Hyun-Joong and Doojoon.” They heard another scream and they all ran towards the sound, when the boys saw the girls on the ground as they ran to help them. “What happen?” Changmin said trying to lift the animal trap. “Why is there animal trap here?” he life the other side up and Hyuna took her feet out. “We were just walking when me and Yuri foot got caught, and Yoona fell into a hole when she tries to go get help. “Where is she?” Taecyeon said. “Over there.” Taecyeon walk over and saw Yoona in a hole, he pull her out when he saw her legs bleeding. “We have to go hospital.” Junhyung carry Hyuna, Taecyeon and Nichkhun took their girls and they all got into the car and drove to the nearest hospital. It was an hour until they got the too nearest hospital, they carry the three girls into the hospital when the nurse took them away to exam them. After while the girls were placed in a room where the others were able to go see them, the doctor came in to check on them when he look at Yuri chart. “You lost some blood but thank goodness we still have some AB blood left.” He said with a smile and look at her. “But I’m not AB, my family are B?” she said to the doctors, he took other look at the chart and its said AB. “We check your blood type and its AB, not B.” he said to her. “That’s not right, maybe you have someone else mix up with hers.” Nichkhun her boyfriend said. “No, we didn’t. The patient name is Im Yuri.” She looked at her boyfriend. “B. But how can this be?” She said with tears already in her eyes. “I’m sorry, but we’re double check.” The doctor said and asks the nurse to take her blood for a test. They went to the other girls and check their charts to make sure they didn’t mistaken the others girls as well, when they’re blood didn’t match their papers. Everyone was so confuse that they packed everything and went home, when they got home and saw their parents waiting. Yuri ran out to hug her mother. “Omma.” She said as tears roll down her face. “Yuri ah, don’t cry my baby.” Hug her tight. “Appa will figure it out. Don’t worry.” Her mother said trying to calm her daughter down. It wasn’t long until the Im family was call to the hospital.

“Mr. and Mrs. Im it turns out that you have someone child and they have yours, we have located where this family is.” The doctor told the Im family, they didn’t know what to say. “Here’s their address and it turns out Yuri had a twin sister.” Yuri looked at her parents and back to the doctor. “Wh. Where can we meet them?” she turns to look at her parents. “Can we not go meet them yet?” She asks both her parents nod their head. “I inform them about taking home the wrong child already. “ The doctor said. “Thank you Dr. Lou.” The Im decided to go home and also look for their daughter, within a few weeks the news came in. “We found your daughter.” Their private investigator said. “This is the address where she living and the doctors has inform them about taking someone else child home.” The parents looked at each other and tears were in their eyes, Yuri saw and felt sad. She decided to call her birth parents to meet her, when she arrives at the café she saw them. “Yuri.” Her birth mother said as she smile and walk over to the young girl. “May i?” she asks. She smile and nod her head, she cries in her birth mom arms when her birth father walk over and took them to the chair. “Yuri. You look so much like your aunt.” She just sat there and smile. “I know it’s probably hard for you to call us mom and dad, but we would like you to come and live with us.” He said to her. She looks at her birth father. “Please let me think about it.” She told them.

Nana and Uee were home when they saw Yuri with their father; they walked outside to meet them. “Appa what’s this?” Uees said and look at her father. “This is Yuri, the girl your mom and I have been talking about.” Both girls looked surprise. “She the other twin isn’t she?” Nana said. “Yes, let’s go inside.” Their father took all three girls inside the house. The girls saw how happy they were to get their real daughter back. Within days since Yuri was gone they went to meet the family that had their daughter and saw her outside with her parents. The Im went up to their house and they all went into the living room and chat. “I’m Mrs. Im and I came to see my daughter.” She said looking at Hyuna. “So you really came for her.” Mrs. Yoon said to her. “I would like to take my daughter back, I want to live with my daughter.” Hyuna look at the parents she grew up with. “Omma, Appa..are you really sending me away?” she said with soft voice. “Baby, you will always be our Hyuna, our baby.” Touch her hand and hug her. “I’m sorry Mr. and Mrs. Yoon. I hope you find your daughter soon.” Stood up. “Omma.” Hug her mom tighter. “Hyuna, you can always come back and visit us.” Her father said and hugs her too. “Appa.” The brothers walk up to her and hug her also, after a good minute they help take her things out to their car. The Im took their daughter back home with them, the Yoons were so sad to lose someone they loved all their life. It wasn’t the same without their sister Hyuna. Dongwoon went to see his girlfriend Joohyun at her house, he cries on her shoulder as she tries to comfort him. “Dongwoon it’s not like she moving or anything, she just won’t live in the house.” Wipe his tears. “Don’t cry, she will always be your little sister no matter what. And when you do find your real sister, you have to love her as well.” He smile and kiss her. “I love you Joohyun.” He said and hugs her tight. Changmin look out the window when his phone ring, he look at the caller id and it was Uee. He went to meet her when he saw her in tears. “Uee what happen?” he said and hugs her. “My parents found one of their real daughters.” She said between her crys. “And they don’t care about me or Nana anymore.” He held her tighter. “Don’t be sad, I’m sure your parents love you as much as before.” Uee went home when she saw some cars on their drive way, she went inside when she saw a couple and a lawyer sitting with her parents. “Uee come here.” The lawyer said. She walks over and sat across from her parents. “What’s going on?” She said not knowing anything. “You’re birth parents came to take you home.” She look at the couple next to her. “You’re my birth parents?” she asks. “Yes Uee, you’re so beautiful.” The mother careless her hair and touch her face. “My beautiful baby.” She said and hug her daughter. “Can you please give me three days. After the three days I will come and live with you forever.” She asks. “Sure honey.” The couple went back home and Uee went over to her parents; she hugged them when they returned the hug back. The next morning a other couple came to their house with Yoona, and Nana came down with her bags when Uee saw her. “Nana.” She said in a sad tone. She turns to look at her sister. “No matter what, you will always be my twin, my sister.” She hugged the girl tight. She looks at her parents. “Omma, Appa.. Thank you for raising me up so well, I love you.” Hug them both. “Nana, my beautiful girl.” The family walks Nana and Yoona parents out the door as they got into the car and drove away. They face Yoona and took her inside the house. “Yoona, you and Yuri are twins. Your sisters.” Their father said to the two girls. Both girls look at each other and to their birth parents. That afternoon Dongwoon, Doojoon went to see their sister at the Im house.

The next day came when Uee birth parents came to get her; she said her goodbyes to her parents and went with them. When they got home she came out of the car and as she walked into the house she saw Changmin, he stood up when she walked in. “What are you doing here?” he ask clueless. “Changmin, let’s sit down first.” They were all sitting when Joohyun came home, she saw Uee and walk over to her. “Uee, you finially came to visit.” She said and walks over to sit with her brother. “Joohyun ah, Changmin. Listen to us carefully.” Their omma said to her kids. “What is it omma?” Joohyun asks. “When I give birth to your sister, they’re three other couple that has also giving birth that very same night. A sudden earthquake shake the hospital and the lights were turn off, your father got worry and went over to check on your little sister to see if she was ok because of the quack. The nurse at the time didn’t know whose babies belong to whom and decided to give just guess, so then we came home with a different baby that night. We didn’t know that she wasn’t our, as you grew up we loved you and care about you. But today we found your sister again, your real sister and she Uee.” Joohyun and Changmin couldn’t say anything, she was to confuse but get it pass her mind quickly. “Do. Do you know who my birth parents are?” she asks. Changmin looked at Joohyun and drag her outside, he took her to a nearby park. “How can you think about leaving me already? I won’t let you go.” He said and turns his back on her. “Oppa, can’t you see how much mom and dad suffer. They found her; I shouldn’t be in the way.” He turns to face her. “I don’t care, your my sister and only mine.” He pulls her into a hug. She hugged her brother back and tears were running down both their face. “You’re my sister. Ok, it doesn’t matter what other say. You will always be my sister.” Changmin and Joohyun didn’t come home until the next morning, when they got home they saw someone car parked outside their house. The sibling went inside the house and they saw a couple sitting with their parents. “What’s going on?” Changmin said. Uee came downstairs when she saw people sitting in the living room. “Which one is our daughter?” said the man. “Joohyun come here.” Her mother said as she walks over. “You have to be a good girl, listen to your parents. Care for them how you always cared for us, love them how you always loved us.” A tear escpae through her mother eyes, she look at her father who eyes were full with tears. “Appa, I’m really leaving you.” She wipes her father’s tears. “Joohyun.” Touch the girls face and wipe her tears. “Appa will always love you, your appa little girl no matter what.” Hug the girl in his arms. “Appa.” She cries in his chest. A few mintues went by when there’s other knock at the door, Uee went to answer when she saw the Yoon’s brother. They walk into the living room when CHangmin and Joohyun was shock. “Joohyun these are your brothers.” Mrs. Yoon said to her. Joohyun and Dongwoon heart sinked when they heard that they were sibling, all five of them couldn’t believe this would happen to them. Changmin pulled Joohyun outside. “Did you do anything with him?” he asks. “Oppa.” She said and cry. “Joohyun. Please tell me you didn’t do that.” He said and held her tighter. She shakes her head. “No oppa, I didn’t do that. I liked him.” She said with tears kept rolling down her face. Doojoon didn’t know how to talk with his brother who couldn’t find a word to say anything.

 

 

Ok, i just finish the next chapter and working on the next, i'll be updating this story either Friday or Saturday. Just letting you guys know, and thank you for reading. It warms my heart when i know people are reading my non-edited story. ^^ thank you again.