Chapter Five

A Time Yet to Come
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5

“Excuse me?”

“You’re not Yoona. Who are you?” Sooyoung looks like she’ll start calling the police in a second. “How did you get here?”

We time travelled unni. Yoona mentally rolled her eyes. That’s what they’re trying to answer all this time.

“Unni. Please calm down. I can explain. This is me unnie, Im Yoona.” Oh sht. I’m not supposed to be an Im anymore. “I mean, Lee Yoona.”

“Yeah and I married YG.”

YoonA widened her eyes, “YOU DID?!”

“WHAT? NO! EWW!”

“Unni, please calm do—“

“Tell me who you are, I swear to the Gods, I’ll call the police right now.”

“I’m Yoona! I’m telling you the truth!”

“Then tell me.. what do you know about Donghae that you told me and nobody else?

“Uhh.. he likes.. ?” WHAT?! It was a good guess. I swear I saw a Frenchmaid outfit at the closet. “I don’t know.”

“Okay, no. BIG BANG, you, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Tifanny and me went on a super secret vacation that only us knows about. Where was it?”

“Er.. Maldives?” Sht. I’m so busted. “I.. I don’t know.” Yoona felt tears welling up in her eyes.

“Then tell me, dammit. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?”

Yoona had decided. She has no choice but to tell Choi Sooyoung the truth. Is she still a Choi though?

“Sooyoungie unni, please sit down. I have to tell you something.” She softly pushed Sooyoung to her seat. “Look, everything I’ll say is going to be super crazy and you have to LISTEN to me before you say anything else.”

Yoona took a deep breath.

“I promise you, that I am Yoona. And I can prove that to you. Remember when we were trainees? You got a fight with your umma so you stayed at my house for two days. Only the two of us knows about it ‘cause you were scared President will not give you a chance if he knew you were being disobedient.” Yoona said. “During ‘Gee’ era, we heard noises coming from inside a broom closet during rehearsals and saw Changmin oppa and Victoria, who was still a trainee that time, got out of the closet. WE shared that secret and never told anyone else. That’s why we disliked Victoria before.”

Yoona took a sip of her water. “I can go on for hours but I think that’s enough.”

Sooyoung nodded feeling herself relaxing to the girl across from her.

“If you really are Yoona, then how come you don’t know about Donghae’s big bad secret and our secret vacation with Big Bang?”

“This is the crazy part.” Yoona shook her head. Even she can’t seem to grasp what’s happening. “Because the last time I remember was the day we talked about my relationship with Jiyong, five years back, when we were rehearsing for Galaxy Supernova.”

“I remember that day..” Sooyoung said softly.

“I returned to Ji’s flat that night. And I woke up with Donghae here. In this house. With no idea where we are and no idea that we were married.”

Sooyoung shook her head while grabbing her hair. “Are you saying you.. you time travelled? Is that even.. possible?”

“Believe me unni, I don’t think so too. But then I remembered what you said about the halmonee who I asked if I want to see the future..” Yoona started staring into space. “It was odd, you see. She asked me that and then two weeks later. Me and Donghae is in five years into the future.”

“Wow. The old woman was a magical person, then?” Sooyoung said. “I can’t believe this.”

“You think this is a lot to take in? Someone came by earlier, a girl named Jade, calling me ‘Mrs. Lee’. Hyoyeonnie unni stopped by earlier. WITH Hyukjae oppa. Saying they just came home from their honeymoon. I mean, five years earlier, they were enemies ever since oppa slept with IU. And she still married him?” Yoona started to rant. “She said Yuri’s getting married to Young Bae. Five years earlier, they weren’t even friends. They went on one blind date. ONE. Then now they’re getting married? I can’t wait for you to tell me who the other else’s married to. Does Seohyunnie have a child now? Are you married, unni?”

“Ofcourse, I’m married, you dimwit. And no, Seohyun doesn’t have a child yet. But Taeyeon unni does.”

“Who’s your husband then?”

“D-Lite?”

“You married Daesung oppa?” Yoona asked her. “Congratulations! Let me guess, Tifanny and TOP-ssi?”

“Anni~” Sooyoung said. She was starting to believe Yoona. Yoona can’t forget this kind of things. She’s the biggest gossiper ever since. “Fany and Ok Taecyeon from 2PM.”

“WHAT? Jinjja?” Yoona’s face was priceless. “That unni! She told me they’re just bestfriends!”

“This is absurd. I’ll call Daesunggie, okay? He’ll help us think this through.”

“What? No! You can’t call him! You can’t tell anybody else.” Yoona was scared. She knows this from movies. When the heroine tells somebody else about their situation, everything gets messed up. She doesn’t know what the consequences are and she’s not going to risk it.

“Okay. I won’t tell anyone. You have my word.”  Sooyoung promised, holding her hands up in surrender. “So.. how are you supposed to.. go on? I mean, you don’t know anything about us now. We have the gathering soon and the shopping tomorrow.”

“Aigoo~ That’s my problem.” Yoona pouted. “You’ll help, right unni?”

“Of course I will.” She pulled Yoona on a hug. “This is kind of good in a crazy way, I mean, I can use my old jokes and you’ll still laugh.”

“Gomawo unni.” Yoona chuckled at her unni’s last comment.

Yoona was glad. Super glad. Now, someone knows their situation other than that Lee Donghae who found himself curling up in Sica’s couch. And Sooyoung will be a big help to them, she just knows it.

“I still have ample time to catch up with you before dinner.” Sooyoung checked her watch. “What do you want to know, then?”

“How about how me and Donghae got together? Did I lose a bet or something?”

“Haha. That’s funny. But no.”

“Then what happened?”

“Arasso~ It happened January 2014. You and Donghae were casted on a SM drama series, kind of like ‘TTBY’. The drama was a romantic and you two had the lead role..”

 ~~

Yoona and Sooyoung got off the elevator and strutted their way to Lee Soo Man’s office. Ever since Yoona was told about her and Hae’s upcoming drama, she was irritating like crazy. She’ll complain everywhere and to anyone who would listen. So to shut her up once and for all, Sooyoung was tasked by their leader and their manager to convince the President that she was a better choice than Yoona for the role.

They arrived at the office and Yoona didn’t even knock.

They weren’t expecting the President to have visitors though. Sitting across from Lee Soo Man were Super Junior’s Choi Siwon and Lee Donghae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter