Chapter One

A Time Yet to Come
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SNSD’s Im Yoon Ah stirred as she heard her alarm clock ringing. Her alarm ‘I Got A Boy’ blasted on the speakers on her bedside table, reminding her that it was time yet again to return back to the real world. After the success of their latest album, SM Entertainment’s CEO, Lee Soo Man, decided that the girls deserve a break. Even if the vacation only lasted for two weeks.

Yoona made sure that she gets the relaxation she deserved in her free time. She visited her family, went shopping with his sister and caught up with her non-celebrity friends on the first week. She also went to buy new appliances and furniture for her newly bought condominium with her sister and mother even though she barely have time to use those things. On her second week, she and the other SNSD members decided to visit the amusement park in Tokyo where they always wanted to go. Then they stayed at a mountain resort for the remaining days until it’s time to go back to Seoul.

Remembering what a long day she have ahead, Yoona groaned, mentally asking the time to stop just for five minutes more. She thought what if she just stayed home for just today and then go to work tomorrow. A thousand images came through her mind including a blasted phone call from the CEO, Taeyeon’s disappointed face, and her manager’s angry look.

That would be very unprofessional, Im Yoona. she thought to herself.

Sighing as she opened her eyes, got out of bed and did her morning routine.

An hour later, as she was driving to the salon where she’ll meet Jung Jessica she received a phone call from Big Bang’s G-Dragon.

Kwon Jiyong or best known as G-Dragon is Yoona’s latest lover. No, he’s not Yoona’s boyfriend but maybe Yoona can see that that is where they’re going.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yoona-ssi, where are you?” GD asked.

Yoona let out a chuckle. Leave it to him to be straightforward. “Good morning to you too, Jiyongie. I’m on my way to meet Jessica unni. Waeyo?”

“Oh, I thought we should catch up since I was out of town during your break.” GD answered, disappointment evident in his voice.

“Aishh. Mianhe Jiyong-ssi, I can’t. My schedule is pretty tight today til tomorrow. How about a rain check? The day after tomorrow?” Yoona bit her lip.

“I don’t know Yoong. I’m G-Dragon and I don’t think I can reschedule. Let me check with my manager. Aigoo, next time schedule an appointment.” GD said teasingly. “My manager said I have the night free. Dinner?”

“Dinner it is then.” Yoona giggled. “I’m really sorry Ji. I have to go now.”
“No biggie. Bye Yoongie. Drive safe, ayt?”

“Thanks Ji. You take care.”

 

As Yoona hung up, she passed by the house. Her dream home. It’s kind of like the house in Full House (Rain & Song Hye Kyo) but more up to date and more spacious. She saw it when she was browsing the house/condo to buy. At the end, her condo now and the house were her last two choices. She really did consider buying the house but then she thought how big the house is. And she’ll live there alone.

Won’t it be kind of lonely? Living in a big house alone? She will just be reminded of her current status in life and especially unrequited love with..

Yoona shook her head. How many times did she tell herself to stop thinking about him?

He is now perfectly happy with his life, his career and his love life with…

Yoona’s daydreaming was interrupted by a knock on her car’s window.

Outside was SNSD’s Fashionista smiling and waving at Yoona. Yoona quickly gathered her things and met up with her older member outside.

“Good morning unni! Had a good sleep?” Yoona asked as she hooked her arm on her unni’s.

“I made sure of it. It’ll be a while before we get some again.” Sica sighed dramatically as they entered the salon. They greeted the people inside and took their regular seats beside each other. “Did you finally finish decorating your loft? When can we visit?”

“It’s nearly done. Maybe in a month or two unni. I don’t think I will have ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter