Chapter Three

A Time Yet to Come
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

Yoona moaned softly in her sleep wrapping her flawlessly fair arms around her sleeping boyfriend. One thing she like about Jiyong is that he is a quiet sleeper. He can be an when it comes to waking up but nevertheless it makes their situation more natural.

            She buried her face in his neck feeling Jiyong’s hot breath on her forehead. Everything seems absolutely perfect until..

Jiyong snored.

He did what now?!

The person behind Yoona just snored.

“Kwon Jiyong never snores.” She remembered him telling her on their first night.

Yoona began to feel the low rumble on the person’s chest. She slowly looked up. Whois this guy beside her?

Did I drink last night? Of course I didn’t. I had dinner with Ji.

Yoona noticed the curves n the person’s jaw. She knows that jaw. It definitely wasn’t G-Dragon but it was also painfully familiar. Realization flooded her mind.

At the same time, the person’s eyes flew open.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae was having another one of what he calls ‘sweet sleep’—meaning, ‘sweet night with Jessica sleep’. He felt her wrap her arms around him and cuddled to him closer.

Hae expected to smell her sweet chocolate and coconut aroma. Who knew chocolate and coconut is such a good combination. Only his Jessica could make it work. Instead, a candylike scent of vanilla and marshmallows invaded his nostrils.

This girl is so not Jessica.

As soon as he smelled it, his eyes flew open.

The scent was very familiar to him but it was impossible. That specific scent, as far as he knows, belongs to one person only. A person who had been avoiding him for two weeks. Not only that, but.. what will that person be doing in bed with him?

Their eyes met and they both screamed. “AHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?” The girl asked him. She jumped off of the bed hugging the comforter around her body. Apparently, she’s . And so was he.

He quickly grabbed a pair of boxers on the floor and put it on.

“What the hell are you doing here? Oppa, what happened?” Donghae heard panic in her voice as he turned around to face her.

What can he say? He too, doesn’t know what happened. He remembered coming home to Jessica last night. And now he woke up next to Im Yoona. Jessica’s friend.

What did she mean what was he doing here? Is this Yoona’s condo?

He faced her and noticed the tears threatening to fall down her cheeks. “Yoona, please don’t cry. I.. Is this your condo?” Donghae asked cautiously.

“No.. this is Ji—“ She stopped her sentence as she notice the comforter that was wrapped around her body. “No. Silk for GD. Always have to be silk for GD. We can’t be at his..”

GD? Does she mean Big Bang’s G-Dragon? So the rumors are true then. They really are together. And she’s staying at his place? That fast?

Yoona scanned the room. There was a bedside table on the side of the bed. (Duh?! Where would you put a bedside table?) There were three doors, one on her right, another beside it and one on Donghae’s back. She guessed that one of the door leads the way out and one was for the bathroom.  The other door is a mystery to her. She had no freakin’ idea where they are and it seems that she and Donghae are on the same page.

“No .” She heard Donghae muttered looking behind her as if he’d seen the ghost of the past. Curious, Yoona turned to see what Donghae was gaping about.

She gasped and mentally slapped herself for not noticing it before. It was pretty huge. “No indeed.”

There in front of them was a large wedding photo. Theirs, to be exact. Yoona was on a elegant white bridal gown that reminds her of what she wore on the wedding scene of her drama, ‘Love Rain’. Donghae meanwhile was backhugging Yoona and was wearing a white tuxedo that didn’t fail to show his extreme hotness. They were both sporting contented smiles on their faces. Smiles that reached their eyes and it was very evident on the said photo that they were happy.

Donghae who was still pretty shocked by the photo started to look around. He was hoping to find a hidden camera, thinking that it was a prank made by his hyungs. Although, he thinks no one would find this funny.

“Where the hell are we?” He asked to no one.

“I don’t know. But I’m going to find out, this is a sick joke. Whoever did this is crazy. Playing pranks is one thing but doing a prank like this to committed people?” Yoona answered him.

Committed people? Is that why she’s avoiding me? Did G-Dragon asked her not to talk to me anymore?

Yoona began to march her way towards one of the doors when Donghae cleared his throat.

“What?!”Yoona glared at him.

“We might want to put on some clothes before walking out.” Hae said, pointing at her current state of ness.

 

 

 

After 30 minutes of finding some c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter