Chapter Four

A Time Yet to Come
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

The couple was still in the kitchen, eating and trying to make sense of what was happening when they heard the doorbell rang. Yoona cursed quietly, went to the front door and looked into the eyehole.

Her unni, SNSD’s Dancing Machine, Kim Hyoyeon was standing on the other side of the door on her usual fashion terrorist outfit waiting patiently for the door to open.

I guess some things never changed.

Sneaking up behind her was..

Lee Hyukjae? Hyukkie oppa?

Taking a deep breath, Yoona opened the door.

“Unni! Oppa!” she greeted. “Uh.. hi.”

Hyoyeon surprised her by hugging Yoona tight. “Oh Yoongie! I missed you!” Hyo let Yoona and Hyukjae hugged before hooking her arm to her dongsaeng’s. Slowly walking towards the kitchen. “So.. how was last night? Tell me all about it. ”

Why was everyone asking that? What happened last night?

“What are you talking about unni?” Yoona chuckled nervously hoping Hyoyeon would give her some clue.

“Oh come on Yoong. You can’t be all shy about it. You guys are married for two years already! Let’s have a deal, if you tell me, I’ll tell you all about my honeymoon!” Hyo squealed excitedly.

“You had your honeymoon?! With who?” Then the person who came with her unni passed her mind. “With Hyukkie oppa? You got married? Wait.. did you just say we’ve been married for two years now?”

Hyoyeon flicked her dongsaeng’s forehead. “Of course we did, ! You were there! Don’t you remember?”

“Ha Ha.” Yoona laughed humorlessly. “I was playing with you unni.”

“Damn, Donghae oppa. You two must have had a one hell of a night. Yoona can’t even remember certain things.” Hyoyeon gave Hae a wink.

“Tell me about it, yeobo. Donghae here didn’t even remember our plans.” Eunhyuk added. “Guess you made good of your promise that you’ll make her so happy she’ll forget everything else.”

Are they talking about.. Donghae and I doing IT?!

“Why did you stop by again, unni?” Yoona asked, changing the subject. She was getting uncomfortable.

“To remind you guys of the gathering this Friday. Even Fany and Siwon will be there. It’s been a long time since ALL OF US were at one place. Don’t forget it alright? And tomorrow, we’ll be shopping with the others, Yoong. ”

“Shopping  for what?” She still had a lot of clothes back there at the walk-in closet.

“Yuri’s gonna kill you if you forget again. We’re shopping for her wedding. It’s about time they get separated for awhile, Young Bae and Yuri. They act as if they’re already on their honeymoon.” Hyoyeon snorted.

Young Bae?

“Yuri is getting married to Taeyang from Big Bang?”

Uggh. This is a lot to take in in one day.

“What’s wrong with you today?!” Hyoyeon asked. Yoona’s questioning is beginning to annoy her. “Oppa, give Yoona back her common sense.” She joked. “We’re heading out now.”

 

The door once again closed.

“This is so crazy..” she turned to Hae. “From what unni told me, we’re married for two years now. They just got married and now Yuri and Taeyang-ssi are next.”

“Yeah. I kind of was there on the last part.” Donghae watched as Yoona paced infront of him. He thinks that she looks cute when she’s angry.

Yoona glared at him. “Are you finish wolfing down breakfast? If you are, why don’t you tour the damn house and see what you can find?

“Yes, majesty.” Donghae curtsied to Yoona before exiting the room.

 

 

Yoona sat down and rubbed her forehead.

We can’t continue being oblivious to the events on THIS life. If only someone can tell me, what we missed on the past four years. Surely a lot has happened. Yuri and Taeyang wasn’t even close back then. Why did I end up with Donghae? What happened to me and Ji? Where is he now? Oh what about Jessica unni? She must hate me. Why are we even in the future?!

Yoona remembered something Sooyoung and her talked about the day before this happened.

“That’s weird.” Sooyoung commented after Yoona told her the story. “You think there is a possibility that the old lady is some kind of a magical person?”

“What?! That’s crazy unni!”

“But it’s possible! Where do you think movies get those kind of storylines? Somehow, somewhere, it happens..”

 

And then her conversation with the halmonee.

 

“if.. if you have the chance to see your future… would you like to see it, dear one?”

“My future? Oh ofcourse I would! I’d like to see what happens after all this.” Yoona answered.

 

 

Yoona felt goosebumps on her arm as she came to understand the reason of why was this happening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter