"Can I Have This Dance?"

“Can I Have This Dance?”

 

 

 
After Changjo made sure the front door was locked you both walked to a nearby restaurant. Not too expensive but it was perfect. You both ordered your food & started talking while waiting.
 
"Like the place?" he asked noticing that you were looking everywhere
 
"Oh um, yeah. It's perfect" you said & smiled 
 
"I'm glad you like it" he said & winked
 
"So um, why did you ask me out?"
 
"Oh, um.. I-i just thought y-you were hungry" he answered nervously while rubbing the back of his neck
 
"That makes sense" you said & smiled
 
After a couple of minutes of waiting, the food finally arrived to your table. You started eating your food quickly & Changjo couldn't help but laugh at you.
 
"Hey! Slow down, you're gonna end up choking"
 
"Hehe oops?" you said & blushed a little
 
"It's ok. By the way, after this i'm taking you to the park. I-i have something to tell y-you" he said & stuttered at the end
 
What do you have to tell me oppa?" you asked
 
"It's a surprise. So you have to wait" he said & winked 
 
After you both finished your meal, Changjo paid for everything. You were on your way to a park nearby your dance school. You were really curious about what will Changjo was going to say.
 
"Is it bad?" "Is he mad at me?" "Did I messed up the dance?" "Could it possibly be his gonna ask me to be his- God, No! That's impossible" you thought to yourself while walking. 
 
Both of you finally arrived at the park. It was getting dark so most of the people outside were couples walking around or people going back to their houses from work. But you were at the park, with the love of your life, right beside you. Suddenly you heard him calling you.
 
"Min-Jung ah"
 
You turned around & saw Changjo extending his hand towards you as if he wanted you to hold it. He saw it & nodded signaling it was ok. You grabbed his hand & started walking through the center of the park. The moon was already out, so it was you & him walking under the stars & the moonlight. Suddenly you heard some soft music playing. It wasn't very clear since both of you were kinda far from where the music was playing. You then started pulling Changjo's hand & telling him to go with you to where the music was.
 
"Oppa! Come on! Let's go find where the music is coming from!"
 
"Ok ok" he smiled 
 
You started running, following the music. You found out it was some street performers playing the soft music in front of the park fountain. You stared at them fascinated by the music until you felt a light tap on your shoulder. You turned around & saw Changjo extending his hand again for you to take it. 
 
"Min-Jung ah, can I have this dance?"
 
You stared at him confused at first but then he smiled & his eyes told you to trust him. You grabbed his hand & he pulled you close. He looked down & smiled at you. He then took the lead & started swaying side to side. You felt safe in his arms & rested your head on his chest. You heard his heartbeat going faster & faster. You didn't know how you both ended up like this but you didn't want this to end. When the music came to an end you heard Changjo calling you.
 
"Min-Jung ah, can you come with me for a moment?"
 
Changjo held your hand & walked towards a bench that was right under the moonlight. He told you to sit & he sat right next to you. You saw his hands shaking, & could swear you saw a bit of sweat rolling down his face. "Why was he so nervous?" You thought. He then turned around facing you, & took a deep breath before talking.
 
"Min-Jung ah, please don't interrupt me while i'm talking. Just hear me out please" he said with pleading eyes
 
He took another deep breath before talking again
 
"Min-Jung ah, you're the best person i've ever met in my life. You're sweet, kind, you have a smile that can brighten up my world, you have the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen, your cute little pouting, the way you blush, the way you passionately dance... what i'm trying to say is, every single thing about you, made me fall in love more & more... with you. I don't know how it happened, & I know we've only known each other for a few days but ever since the time I bumped into you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. There's just something about you that drives me crazy. Min-Jung ah, I love you so much. I would die if you fall for anyone else!"
 
He took an even deeper breath before continuing. 
 
"Min-Jung ah, will you please, be my girlfriend?" he confessed
 
You couldn't believe what was happening. You just stood there frozen staring at him. Your words couldn't come out as much as you tried & your tears were starting to fall. Changjo noticed & quickly stood up pulling you with him, giving you a warm hug while he caressed your back.
 
"Shh, it's ok. I'm here." he sighed "But, c-could you at least give me an answer? If you don't want to, then i'll understand it" he said & closed his eyes, praying that you would accept him. 
 
Suddenly he felt your head moving up & down against his chest. He quickly opened his eyes & broke the hug while holding your shoulders so he could look at you. He noticed you had a little smile on your face. He put on the biggest smile you've ever seen & picked you up while spinning you. 
 
"Min-Jung ah! Thank you so much for giving me a chance! I won't ever disappoint you, I will never break your heart, I will love you everyday till the end of my life! I promise! I love you so much!!!" he said while spinning you around
 
"Oppa!! Put me down!" you said & laughed 
 
"Come on, let's tell your sister the big news!" he said while holding your hand
 
"Let's go" you said & smiled
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
Both of you were walking to your house. You still couldn't believe that Changjo confessed to you & that you were his GIRLFRIEND!! "God! I must be dreaming" you thought as you took a glance at the guy standing beside you. 
 
"Somebody seems to like staring at me"
 
You looked away embarrassed & heard him chuckle.
 
"Awee, is my girl embarrassed?" he said & hugged you from behind.
 
"Shut up!" you said & blushed a little
 
"I love you my princess" he said
 
"I love you too oppa" 
 
Both of you continued walking for a bit. When you reached your house, you told Changjo to let you explain everything but he kept refusing.
 
"Noo!! I want to tell the story!!" he said & pouted like a little kid
 
You looked at the pouting eighteen year old boy in front of you with a are-you-seriously-doing-that face & facepalmed yourself. Changjo looked at you with a confused face. "What? Do I have something on my face?"
 
"Why oh why must I have such a childish boyfriend?"
 
"But still... You love me right?" he said & smiled
 
"No" you said with no emotion trying to hold back your laughter 
 
"You're mean! Don't treat your boyfriend like that"
 
"Let's just go inside" you said & smiled
 
When you opened the door, you heard someone screaming inside. Both of you entered your house, took of your shoes & made your way to the living room. It was empty. You looked in the kitchen.. empty. Suddenly your heard someone screaming again but this time you recognized the voice.
 
"YAH! LEE BYUNGHUN!! GET BACK HERE!!!" Min-Hee yelled
 
"Hahaha come & get me babe!!" L.Joe said & started running downstairs with Min-Hee trailing behind him.
 
"Wait... BABE?!!!" Changjo & you said in unison.
 
L.Joe & Min-Hee froze when they saw the two younger ones.
 
"Hyung.. what is going on here?" Changjo asked
 
"Uhh... Babe, looks like we got company" L.Joe said & pointed at the two staring kids
 
"Hehe, sweetie! You're back already?" Min-Hee said with an awkward laugh
 
"Yeah, & it looks like you both have some explaining to do" you said & pointed at the two older ones.
 
"Oh yeah, it's nothing really. You're sister & I are now dating so.. yeah" he said with a big smile while Min-Hee facepalmed herself.
 
"YOU WHAT?!!" you practically yelled
 
"I said that we're dating now & what's with that reaction? Who was the one that agreed on helping me date a certain someone?" he said & smirked at you
 
"I just didn't know it would be this soon you idiot" 
 
There were a couple minutes of awkward silence until a certain eighteen year old boy decided to break the silence
 
"Waaah~ Finally hyung!! You're dating!" he said & high-fived the older one
 
You & you're sister looked at the two males speechless.
 
"What?" he asked confused
 
"Really now?" you sighed "Why do you have to be so childish?"
 
Changjo shrugged innocently "Beats me, but still... You love me, right?"
 
You quickly covered his mouth & sent him a are-you-stupid-or-what-you-just-blew-our-secret-out look. 
 
"Hold on a minute! What is going on here?" she emphasized the word 'here'
 
"Hehe, um.. w-what are you talking about unnie?" you said & gave her a smile 
 
"Don't go all innocent on me Kim Min-Jung" she said "Why don't we all go to the living room & share our stories?" 
 
Everyone nodded & headed to the living room.
 
"Sooo... Should we tell our story first sweetie? Please please please!!" he pleaded with puppy eyes
 
"Really? That's what you're going for?" 
 
"Awe come on, you know you can't resist the power of the puppy eyes & besides, our story is reeeeaaally romantic" he said smiling
 
"Right~" she said sarcastically
 
"Oh come on! Just let me tell it!"
 
Changjo & you kept staring at the arguing couple.
 
"This is weird in so many levels" he whispered
 
"I know!" you whispered back
 
"OMG! Fineee!! Just shut up & tell the story" she said
 
"Yeeeees!!" he grinned victoriously "Ok, so what happened was..."  
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
ahh, so it finally happened :)
i know it happened kinda fast but ehh /shrugs/
so an L.Joe & Min-Hee chapter will be next c:
hope you liked it.
remember to comment & subscribe.
love you all <3