“Learning The Dance"

“Can I Have This Dance?”

 

 

While you were walking to your dance school, your phone started ringing. 
 
Phonecall~
Min-Jung: "Hello?"
Min-Hee: "Hi sweetie"
Min-Jung: "Oh hi unnie"
Min-Hee: "Are you on your way to rehearse?" 
Min-Jung: "Yes unnie"
L.Joe: "HIIIIIIIII MIN-JUUUUNG!!"
Min-Hee: "Yah!! Shh! I told you to be quiet!!"
Min-Jung: "Unnie, is that L.Joe oppa? Are you with him?!"
Min-Hee: "I-I don't what you're t-talking about. Oh, look at that hehe gotta go, bye!"
EndOfPhonecall~
 
You laughed as your sister hung up. 
 
"Who was that?" 
 
"My sister" 
 
"Oh, & what's so funny? & is L.Joe hyung with her?" he asked confused
 
"Nothing" you smiled "& yeah, apparently she's with L.Joe oppa"
 
"Wooow, I hope he asks her to be his girlfri-" he quickly covered his mouth
 
You looked at him weirdly "Oppa, why are you covering your mouth?" Then it came "Don't tell me you thought I didn't know about L.Joe liking my sister?" Changjo looked away & you started laughing "Oh my god oppa! Seriously? Aigoo, you sure can be a dummy when you want to" you said & smiled
 
"Y-yah! Don't call your oppa dummy!"  
 
You looked at him & smirked "Du.mmy" 
 
"YAH!!" 
 
You laughed at him & ran away "See ya dummy!"
 
"What are you doing? Wait up!" Changjo ran to catch up with you
 
You laughed & looked back at him "Oppa is a dummy & slow like a turtle!" you stuck your tongue out at him
 
"Oh am I?" he said to himself & smirked while running
 
It was like a little chase between Changjo & you. Suddenly you felt a pair of strong arms hugging you from behind.
 
"Got ya!" he smiled "Guess i'm not so slow, am I?" he whispered into your ear sending shivers down your spine
 
You looked at his hands which were still holding tight on your waist. You blushed madly at his action. Suddenly you realized you were already in front of your dance school. 
 
"Ch-Changjo oppa" you stuttered 
 
"Hmm?" he smiled
 
"W-we're already here" you said & let go of you quickly
 
"Oh, right" he smiled "C'mon, we have a lot of work ahead of us" 
 
Changjo unlocked the door & you both entered & started walking towards the dance studio. You were still a little nervous but made an effort to relax a bit. After a couple of minutes, you both reached the studio.
 
"Oppa, i'm gonna go change into my dance clothes. I'll be back quick"
 
"Oh, ok. Wait! Where are you gonna change?"
 
You smiled at him "I'll be at the girl's locker room. Don't worry about me"
 
"Ok ok, be back quick ok?"
 
"I know, don't worry"
 
After that you went to change your clothes. Changjo was warming up at the studio when his phone started ringing. 
 
Phonecall~
Changjo: "Hello?"
???: "Hello there maknae"
Changjo: "The hell are you doing calling me?!!" 
???: "What's the matter kiddo? Afraid to see me this saturday?"
Changjo: *scoffed* "Yeah, like I would be scared of you"
???: "Anyways, my leader asked me to inform you that the battle has been moved to another place, so make sure your little crew knows about it"
Changjo: "What?!" *sigh* "I'll tell them, but why did they switched places & where is the battle at?"
???: "That's for me to know & for you not to found out, the battle site will be sent to your leader so ask him"
Changjo: "Ok ok & by the way, how did you get my pho-"
???: "I do my research. Anyways, see ya saturday kiddo, oh & by the way, don't enjoy yourself too much now. I know who you're with. Don't you dare touch her!"
Changjo: "H-how-"
???: "Like I said, I do my research" 
EndOfPhoneCall~ 
 
After the called ended, Changjo was really pissed off. He ran his fingers through his hair like a desperate person. But little did he know that you heard almost everything.
 
When you finished changing you took one last look on the mirror before going back.
 
"Relax Min-Jung. It's just Changjo & you rehearsing a dance, nothing more" you said to yourself trying to relax. "Ok, I think i'm ready" you said & started walking to your studio.
 
When you were only a few steps close, you heard Changjo screaming inside. You then realized he was talking to someone. "Maybe he's on the phone with someone" you thought & peeked through the door so you could hear better. Suddenly you heard the word that's been on your mind this whole time.
 
"What?!" *sigh* "I'll tell them, but why did they switched places & where is the battle at?"
 
You were getting a little scared. "Changjo, what are you up to?" you thought to yourself. After he hung up, you saw how pissed he looked. You then heard him say something that made your jaw drop.
 
"That stupid Kim Jong In!! Who does he think he is? I can't wait to beat his & the rest of EXO this saturday.. I'll show him who the real kings are!"
 
"J-jong In? Could it be? No no no! Min-Jung snap out of it! Kai isn't doing anything bad so don't worry about him" you thought to yourself. *sigh* "That's it! I'll follow Changjo this saturday to wherever his going. I need to know what the hell is happening. You took a deep breath & entered the studio.
 
"Oppa! I'm back" you smiled
 
"Huh? Oh, great" he smiled back
 
"So we start rehearsing now?"
 
"Nuh uh, not so fast" he smiled "Somebody needs to stretch first"  
 
"Oh right. Hehe, my bad" you said & started stretching 
 
You decided to not think about what you heard minutes before, so you acted like nothing happened. After a couple of minutes of stretching, you stood up quickly & started jumping around like a little kid.
 
"Oppa look! I'm all ready to dance" you laughed & Changjo couldn't help but laugh at your silliness. 
 
Come on, let's begin. There's a lot you have to learn" 
 
"Yes sir!"
 
Changjo started teaching you the choreography. But he noticed you were looking at him weirdly.
 
"Oppa, is this.. a c-couple dance?" you stuttered 
 
"Oh... about that, Hoya told me it would be a couple dance but he hasn't assigned the couples yet, so don't worry about it" 
 
"Oh, ok then. I wonder who my partner will be"
 
"Don't worry, i'm sure it would be someone special" he said while smirking "Come on, let's start rehearsing. It seems you already got the dance down" he said & smiled
 
"Well, Hoya oppa trained me well" you smiled "Hurry up & start the music"
 
As the music kept going, Changjo & you danced perfectly. Even though you just learned the routine, you danced to it as if you have known it forever. Your bodies danced perfectly, each of you matched the rhythm amazingly. The music controlled your every move. You belonged in his arms & he in yours. 
 
The dance was almost ending. This was the part where the guy had to spin the girl & end with his arms on her waist while they're both looking at each other. Changjo did the finishing part & you both were already staring into each others eyes as the music came to an end.
 
"O-oppa, the song already f-finished" you said nervously trying to free yourself from his grip but he just tightened it even more.
 
"Min-Jung ah, you have the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen" he said
You blushed uncontrollably at his sudden comment & looked away so he couldn't see your red face. "Hey, want to go get something to eat?" he said releasing you from his grip
 
"But what about the dance?"
 
"Relax, you already know it & tomorrow we'll practice it at class"
 
"Oh, ok then. Let me pick up my stuff & then we can go" you said while smiling & went to the girl's locker room to pick up your bag. 
 
Meanwhile at the studio, Changjo was smiling nonstop. 
 
"I can't believe I said that to Min-Jung. I can't wait for Hoya to announce our partners, i'm sure Min-Jung will be surprised when she finds out who her partner will be" he smiled "Ok Changjo, calm yourself boy! Are you sure you're ready? YES! Ok, relax, god I hope she agrees.." he said 
 
After picking up everything you walked toward the studio. While walking you decided to call your sister so she would know where you're going.
 
Phonecall~
Min-Hee: "Hey sweetheart"
Min-Jung: "Hi unnie! Umm, just wanted you to know that i'm gonna be out with Changjo, he invited me to eat something"
Min-Hee: "Oh, arasso. Don't come home too late ok?"
Min-Jung: "I know, don't worry about me, i'm with Changjo"
Min-Hee: "I know. See you later sweetie"
Min-Jung: "Bye unnie!"
EndOfPhonecall~ 
 
After you hung up, you continued walking until you saw Changjo waiting for you at the studio door.
 
"All done?" 
 
"Yep! Ready to go oppa" 
 
"Arasso, let's go" he said & smiled
 
 
 
....................................................................................................................................................................................
 
 
 
new chappie ~ 
hope you like it (:
i am loving Changjo & Min-Jung <3
thanks for all the support c:
remember to comment & subscribe.
love you all <3