First target (two)

The Telepathy

 

That stranger must be disappear

Today I go back to the campus, after several days I skipped my class for some of unclear reasons. I spent my days to doing a private practice with Donghae oppa—I’ve to train my ability. Now, I can read people’s mind more clearly and it isn’t mixed confusingly anymore. I cant let all the mind of people around me come into my mind and it’s really make me dizzy.

And after Uee’s incident at that time, I felt guilty… a little bit. But fortunately she already back to campus cheerfully and fully recovered. She’s healthy now. And maybe its better for me to avoid her, its just to make sure that I wont hurt her anymore.

I lazily open my locker and going to take off my coat; I saved that here everytime.

“GOTCHA!”

I jumped off in a crazy shock after heard Sulli’s loud scream behind my beack. Oh my gosh this girl!

“Neo jinjja! Sulli-ah!”

“hahahaha soojung! Why didn’t you tell me before that you came to the campus today?! If only I knew, we will come together!” She pouted.

“Okay.. don’t be so mad. I actually lazy today, I have some tasks given to my friends so here iam.”

“im not mad hehehehe. Ah, Soojung-ah do you know? Uee over-acted again today! Of course because of your telepathy and she didn’t know that. But she caught people’s attention because they think she has a really serious sick. In fact, she’s fully recovered.”

“Okay can you lower your voice… people might hear.”

“and now, she’s at Health room. Said that she has a terrible headache. I don’t know that’s  a lie or not but I hate to see it.”

“As long as she’s not messing with us, let her be. Im trying to avoid her tho.”

Sulli nodded. “Your ability is very scary, by the way. Yesterdat I met Hara then she told me everything. And she said that you want to get rid of your ability… is that true??”

I leaned my back on the locker’s door then took  a deep sigh. “Yes. I want to eliminate it.”

Sulli widened her eyes. “Mwo? Why you want to? I even envy you for that ability. You can give it to me if it even possible.”

I shook my head. Yeah, since the beginning I never liked this sixth-sense. From any-sides I don’t like it all and wont ever be thankful of that. Eventhough a lot of people want it so bad.

“I never want to get this ability, at all. Its weird. It’s irrational. I don’t want to take a part of people’s mind but because of this ability, want it or not I have to get involved with them. People have a lot of problem and I can read it all, it’s dizzy to knowing other’s problem while i, myself, still can’t overcome my own problems. Im so ignorant and you know it. And I hate to get involved with people’s problem.”

Sulli looked at me in pity then tapped my shoulder. “Gwenchana. It all will be disappeared someday. Something beautiful is waiting for you in a faraway place but you have to run for that with many obstacles.”

I just nodded slightly. Choi sulli is indeed my only bestfriend that understand me completely. She has been my truemate since we were child. We played together, fight together and doing so many things together.

“Earth on Soojung?” Sulli waved her hands in front of my face.

“ah. Sorry.” I blinked my eyes twice then sighed.

I accidentally turned my head to the left when I heard someone is opening a locker, right a few steps next to me there was a girl that… I think I know her..

“Sul, do you know about that girl?” I whisperd. Sulli frowned in confuse then following my direction. “Who?”

“Did you mean.. Park Jiyeon?” asked her carefully. I and Sulli still looked at that girl named Park Jiyeon.

“Why?” she asked curiously.

“ I think yesterday I met her walked hand-in-hand with Choi Minho.”

“MWO?”

“Sssh! Don’t be too loud!” I covered Sulli’s mouth then left it. “She’s Minho’s girlfriend?”

“I don’t know.”

“And how could she be there… in our campus.” I didn’t remember there’s a student named Park Jiyeon here. Or she’s new? Maybe.

“yes. She’s a student here. Have you ever seen her? Hmm… thought that you never because she’s rarely there. Park Jiyeon is a busy model so..”

“A model?”

“Hm. See that flawless face and hot body, it proves all.”

“Okay. She’s pretty. And yeah, maybe she’s Minho’s girlfriend. That means..”

“Soojung, don’t say that you will..” Sulli showed her worried face. She already know about my badside about my ability. Included get rid of ‘whoever-who-stole-Minho’s-heart’

“we still not sure that she’s Minho’s girlfriend,right?”

“and what if, its true?”

I think of it for awhile. If it’s true, Park Jiyeon, the girlfriend of Choi Minho, I have to push her off? Donghae oppa said that ive to eliminate ny girl who took Minho’s heart. It sounded so cruel.

“im actually curious with what you will do to her. By the way.. are you serious about this.”

“Still thinking about it.”

I have no idea why there’s something that made my heart hurted. I mean, suddenly a desire of hatred came inside my heart when I see Park Jiyeon. Its like I don’t like her for no reasons and it must be wrong because I even don’t know about her. I just see her only twice.

But I don’t know, my heart feel so disturbed because of her. I dislike her.

Still looking at Jiyeon who’s busy with her locker, she suddenly took a handphone with soft pink case on it then she wrote a text message there.

why Minho haven’t arrived yet? I’ve already waited for him more than ten minutes.’

Be thankful because I can read her mind, so that I can makesure about her relationship with Minho.

“You’re reading her mind now, right?” asked Sulli. I just replied her with a nod. My attention still focused at that model.

Minho should’ve known that  I hate waiting. And if until five minutes again he still not coming yet, I’ll go home with Seungho. That Seungho looks hot though, and he’s more handsome after all.’

I widened my eyes. What kind of girl she is! If its true that Jiyeon is Minho’s, I’d be very mad towards her eventhough I have no relation with Choi Minho. Only with this small thing, it explains enough that Jiyeon isn’t a typical of good girl.

But I don’t know… I got this feeling because of my demon side or my trueself-side. Donghae once told me that my demon side will appear when im mad.

okay. Minho is ing annoying. Look then, I’ll give him a break up threat.’

So its clear that Park Jiyeon is Minho’s lover.

And without any intention, my hands clenched. And my stares became very skeptic. That hatred desire is growing inside of me and got increased in seconds, there are lots of bad thought about Park Jiyeon in my mind.

Park Jiyeon suddenly groaned. Her hands trembling. One of her hand held her chest as if there was a big lump in her chest. Park jiyeon screamed—but she tried to pull it—with lowered her head. Her left hand stuck on the locker in order to make her keep standing.

PRAK.

Her handphone fell down. There was a loud bang. I don’t know why there was a big satisfaction when I see her suffering like this, it looked like my bad-side is hovering me completely until I couldn’t see my trueself. I cant think normally.

“Soojung!” Sulli pulled my hands, I don’t know why she did that but I ignored and still focused on Jiyeon.

Jiyeol almost passed out, even that girl looked so weak right now. Slowly bloods came running down from her nose and .

“You could kill her!!!” sulli pulled my arms, now more powerful but I don’t care. And It didn’t give me any effects. Im still standing while watching Jiyeon suffering of her pain, she’s punching the locker to get rid of her sickness. Bloods still running from ,

I jerked my head once and Park Jiyeon slumped to the floor. Her groans are disappeared because she’s fainted.

“P-Park Jiyeon! Omo! Donghae oppa!!”

I turned my head after SUlli called Donghae’s name and I found out Donghae oppa stood with a shaky breath. He was not far enough from me. His expression looked so surprised yet worried. He looked at Jiyeon then back to me.

Donghae oppa stared at my eyes, right on my pupil and I don’t know why my view became blur. Then everything went black and dark, I could feel my body fell to the ground and I didn’t feel anything afterwards.

 

 

 

 

 


TBC

 

 

 

So happy that some of you guys upvoted this story! blow kiss for you all :'"")

keep commenting guys, i'll give you more minstal thingy on the next chapters xoxo