First target (one)

The Telepathy

 

 

 

 

From his big eyes , both of them staring each other for the first time ...

 

 

 

 

“Okay Krystal, I’ll follow you from behind. Now listen to my instruction, now you walk forward.. Arasseo?” Krsytal nodded then turned around , she pulled out breath and then walked breaking crowds the night at the Dongdaemun market , Krystal honestly don’t  like crowds but for the sake of finding Choi Minho , she was even willing to spend a lot of time searching for that man.
 


 

While Donghae followed her from behind, since Donghae 've ever seen Minho first , of course he had to memorize his face and where he’s going through reading minds .


Krystal walked quietly in front, while occasionally look to the right and left, Dongdaemun market is too crowded at night.


'Where is he?'


'around a few steps in front of you, 12 o’clock .'


Krystal frowned,she saw there where only seen crowds of people. Then she spoke with Donghae again through her mind .


'I did not see anything, very crowded.'
'Indeed , very crowded . Minho is in the middle of crowd.’ Donghae replied through his mind while occasionally stealing glances at the girls who walk past him, no wonder many girls turned towards Donghae, see the handsome man with proportional body and wearing a gray shirt and black trousers , who isn’t interested?


'Did you see him?' Asked Krystal .


'No. I just read his mind when he was there. Looks like ....'


'Looks like what '


'He didnt come alone. With his friend, maybe. '


Krystal nodded in respond.


'Quickly look for him, I don’t have much time.’


 Krystal increased her walks towards the crowd, she really did not like. overcrowded.  Moreover, Krystal still not good enough to control her mind-reader so many people’s thoughts came into her mind eventhough she didn’t want to. And it really made her dizzy.

 “Aish! Dammit!” Cursed her because Krystal is currently confused to read Donghae’s mind—it covered by other people’s thoughts.

Krystal tiptoed and saw a house of wood wih dolls that wearing a hanbok. They’re moved here and there beautifully.


“Oh a wooden dolls performance. No wonder its crowded.” She muttered.

“Krystal! Focus!”

Krystal vaguely read donghae’s mind, but although it wasn’t so clear enough she could saw his point. Krystal focused to draw donghae’s face in her mind while tried to ignore the crowds around her. While the people around her was laughing because the performance, Krystal kept her to silent and showed a blank stare. Trying to focus her mind on donghae.


Quite difficult, for a beginner like Krystal.


After a few minutes of Krystal stick with that position, she felt her mind clear of the noises from the minds of others.


And there 's only one voice.


'Krystal, Ottokhae? Can you read my thoughts clearly?'


Krystal smiled, she then took a breath. 'I can read your mind clearly.'


 ‘Good, then, you know? Minho is very close to you, he is there beside you ... uhm ... maybe around within two people of where you stand now.'


Krystal turned her head to the right and left, ‘And where is it?’


‘on the right. You see a tall man with big eyes?'


'Ah, yes, I just saw a tall ma 's body near me , but I haven’t seen his face . He was turned to the right.'


Some people that were blocking the distance between Krystal and Minho slowly took steps backwards as if they  let Krystal in order Minho’s face. And in that moment Minho turned his head to the left.


both of their eyes met, Minho and Krystal are now looking at each other in silent , like a movie playing in the background romantic market place at night. Or even more dramatic, such as if the people around them are moving so fast until it becomes a blur and only two of them are clearly visible.


Minho smiled towards Krystal, made ​​her a little desperate.


And although Krystal completely focused on Minho at that moment but she was not able to read his mind. completely unreadable at all.


'You 've found it, Klee? Then I'm going home.' Said Donghae through his mind, then he turned left Krystal alone in the crowd.


Along with it, the applause of people around Minho and Krystal distracting both of the. Because the show has just ended so the people started to move away.  Minho itself has shifted his gaze, he broke through the crowd and passed just in front of Krystal .


Krystal put out a sigh of relief, she managed to find her 'the only exception'.  Her eyes still looked at Minho who walked not so far from her. And Krystal just realized that Minho was holding hands with a girl who walked behind his back. Krystal surprised. And she was even more surprised when Minho hugging that beautiful girl’s shoulder.

 

First the target ....
Park Jiyeon .
***
 

“Hello miss Cho, you can meet with our magazine producer but you’ve to wait for a moment because he has something to do. You can wait him here anyway.” Said one of the Crew at High-Cut Magazine to her.

“Arraseo. Kamsahamnida.” She smiled the bowed.

Finally Cho Hara took her job at High-Cut magazine as a photographer. It’s a thing that she wants from long time, and also Donghae finally let her to working. It’s a bit difficult to get Donghae’s permission anyway, he’s so protective towards his ‘sister’ and he doesn’t want a single bad things happen to her.

“Miss, the shooting is almost complete. You can go in there, a shooting room. Just follow me.” Said the crew again, Hara then moved from her seat and walked to follow the crew.

She opened the door, then saw a clear of shooting room that anyone will admire. Because it designed perfectly, from the wallpaper to furniture, all is well. The room is dominated by black and white with black umbrellas lined up each other. Several crews busy with their cameras.

Hara saw a pretty blonde-haired model who was posing in front of the camera. One model with beautiful eyes that resemble small leaves, gracefully walked towards the young producer of High-Cut Magazine—He’s too talented for his age.

The beautiful model, Park Jiyeon. Kissed her boyfriend that none other than High-cut magazine’s producer. Choi Minho. Minho smiled softly at her and caressed her hair.

 "Perfect end of shooting "said Minho, Jiyeon made a sweet smile.


"Gomawo.”


"Why don’t we celebrate the success of this shoot ? Eumm ... candle light dinner , maybe?" Asked Minho. Meanwhile, Jiyeon nodded happily. " Kajja! "


Minho walked over to Hara with Jiyeon who took his hand and smiled at him. "So, you're a new photographer magazine of High-Cut." he asked with formal language.


Hara nodded politely and bowed , " Ne. Annyeonghaseyo! Pleased to be working with you." she said politely .


“Choi Minho imnida. Producer of High-Cut magazine, pleased to meet you Noona ."


" Choi Minho? " Hara was a little bit surprised. What she thought of the man who was standing in front of her is ‘that’ Choi Minho. Who has a relation to Krystal’s telepathy. Would be a very nice coincidence if Minho a high-cut producer is a man who will save Krystal from her demon curse.


"Did you ever know me before? "


Hara shook his head . "Aniya. Cho Hara imnida, delighted to be working with you Minho - ssi. Simply call me Hara, I'm not as old as you think until you called me Noona."


" Hahahahaha, Arasseo, Hara - ssi. And ... here.. the girl who’s standing next to me, she is a permanent model of High Cut magazine, my beloved one as well."


Jiyeon smiled and bowed slightly . "Park Jiyeon imnida."