Chapter 1; All i know is something wrong

The Telepathy

Krystal Jung’s Side

 

Really, I wasn’t aware of anything after a blinding flash of light covered my eyes, and made me swerve in vain. Up to the sound of screeching tires sounded quite loud also bruises made me realize that I just had an accident.


I had just got up from a supine position in a lonely road. I sat on the tarmac and holding my forehead feels dizzy. My eyes widened in surprise to see my black-Lexus which was now reversed its position, with the mast hit the tree trunk. Puff of smoke out of the car.
 

And even almost the entire body of the Lexus cars that are not shaped as a normal car anymore.


So ... I was bouncing of the car to fall on the street? How could that be? And in fact I just .. uhmm .... have  little bruises on my foot, and my forehead is bleeding fresh, and even there not much. Not severe.


I didn’t die? How could  that be?


I sat in the silence, holding my forehead that now it’s getting weird. This street is very quiet so no one has caught my accident events.
'Aigoo,is there any accident here? Why there’s a puff of smoke? '
It sounded like someone talking... uhm ... but no one is talking? Err ... doesn’t sound well. Like a whisper? Nope. But I have just "heard" someone who was talking like that.
Until I see a middle-aged woman ran towards me with a very worried look. Yes, she was definitely surprised to see how I was doing and my car now. Or maybe she would be surprised if ...
"Where are the other victims? Aigoo! Gwenchanayo? Agasshi? Gwenchana? " now the middle-aged women had been threw a lot of questions, patting my cheek softly.


"No other casualties. Only me in the car. "


'Mworago? That's not possible! If this girl was in the car alone, look at the state of his car which was badly damaged especially the steering which is no longer shaped .. should she die or be seriously injured at least ... but I see now she just looks fine . '


"I dont know, ahjumma! I even just realized from this insiden "I said. But the woman in front of me even seem confused. "Mwoya?" She said.


"Ahjumma surprised why im still alive while my accident conditions don’t allow me to live, right?"
The woman shook her head. "I only just thought that way, but havent asked you. How do you know? "
W-what?

 

***


A Gyeongbu train from Mokpo  quickly drove behind my back, had just dropped off a lot of people including me at the Seoul station. I sighed, then smoothed my hair that seems so messy. After the accident earlier in Mokpo and also getting extremely confused with all of the weirdness that I just got from that accident made me kept ruffling my hair.


Again, my head got more ached, dizziness, and it was really bad. Felt like a vertigo. I held my forehead and my forehead’s bandages that covering minor injuries caused by a car accident this morning.
I ended up walking down at crowded Seoul Station which is dense in the afternoon while thinking about how I must explain to Sulli about this accident even the car was no longer a normal shape, and the people who found my car would have thought that I was bouncing off somewhere. Or thrown into the abyss? Because the incident was right on the edge of the hill.


Now I know, I can read the minds of others. I can also read other people's future, only if the person is not too close to me, I could not read their future clearly.

Why even I knew about that thing?


Yes, after a while in a train I had heard whispers sound like someone who sits around me but they didn’t  open his mouth. And I could see, a Ahjussi who sat in front of me will be have a serious sick in sixty years old. But I cant  know when he’ll die because I didnt know him well, then its his future that I can not see clearly.
This is ridiculous and absurd.


Why did I get this instinct?

 

 

***

 

TBC

HIIII! Thanks for the comments and the subscribers, i love you all! and i hope you'll enjoy this chapter although it was still difficult to understand, right? Dont worry! i'll reveal it up soon at the next chapter and Choi Minho will be there xD STAY TUNE :D