Beyond her control

The Telepathy


I lied to everyone, saying that I lost my car . Or even more dramatize , thieves have taken my Lexus and hit me until my forehead bleeding.
And in fact ,from many people that I told them about this ... they do believe me . As soon as I read from their minds. From the start, Dana onnie - A woman who has been with me while Umma and Appa work in Los Angeles- and Sulli-my closest friend- and some others.


And at the campus now,  it's pretty hectic day. The annoying part is... My big rival, Uee, tell to all the people here about 'Krystal Jung lost her Lexus' with her own way and made it into a over-dramatic news today. Whe she's always bothered me?!

" Soojung - ah ! Kajja ! "
 

Sulli understand this situation, She took my arm gently before the situation becomes more uncomfortable. "Leave that. Don't bother to take care of Uee. she's just want to tease you or something."

I obeyed. shifted my gaze from Uee's face then continue to walking beside Sulli regardless Uee that still looked at me with smirk on her face. she tried to get on my nerve.

"So.. it was correct that your Lexus was stolen, Krystal? Or.. did you sell it to pay off debts of you bestfriend's father? OOPS."

! She can say whatever about me, but not Sulli. my bestfriend!

"Isnt it Choi Sulli, your bestfriend that've economic problem, right? Ah im sad to hear that. instead of selling your car, it might be better if you were begging on the street like a pathetic one. Or ask for donation here and there so that--"

"Shut up !"

"Soojung-ah, just ignore her." said Sulli. Ignore?! How can i ignore this ! it's about Sulli's pride!

"Ya! Sulli! she insulted you. Dont you feel angry at all?"

Sulli just bit her lower lip and forcing a smile. "Gwenchana. Uee is always looking for the location of our negative sides. so, i sais that.. just ignore."

I looked at Sulli in disbelief.


'surely she's upset , soon she would slap me . Hahaha , that's okay , it could tarnish her reputation as the smartest student in the campus. '
. I just realized that I could read the thoughts of others without having to be controlled , and Uee's thought was really uncomfortable to read. Making my emotions get high and higher.


" Kajja ... " Sulli grabbed my arm again.
Before turning to walk to the class, I stared cynically at Uee for the last time until I meet her again later in the afternoon later .
My God , I really hate anyone who dares to insult Sulli . Anyone . Especially for a like you , Uee - ssi !


" Uee bye . Have a good day . " Then I said waving at her , she just frowned.
 

But ....


Her frown grew clearer , Uee's hands raised holding her head and screaming muffled , like a there's  lump in .
I and Sulli equally frantic , and I'm trying to read the minds of Uee but .. empty . empty mind . Nothing at all that I can read . Uee muffled scream , gasping breath . it can seen from her face when she was holding her head.


" A - ap ... Appo .... " Uee sat down on the floor still clutching her head , she looked up at me with a look as if I'm doing something bad to her . Then slowly her tears down , her stares changed as if she begged me not to torture her .


Hey , I did not do anything to her !


Other students began to focus her attention towards Uee , I started to feel dizzy with thoughts of the many people who accidentally i read . Jumbled and makes me dizzy .

Is it my new abilities can not be controlled ? What I do not get to choose to read the minds of certain people ?
Some students ran toward Uee with dismay , because she still screamed painfully . Sulli who stood beside me still silent with her hand covering his mouth in surprise .

 

Brugh.


" Omo ! "


Uee/s body passed out on the floor , make me surprised. Now she is surrounded by many students. Uee's fainted
" Soojung - ah , what's wrong with her? " Said Sulli, worried and I just replied with shake my head.


I know this has nothing to do with me . But why do I feel guilty ? As if ... I were hurt Uee ? Okay , again, strange instinct appears on my mind .
 

***