The Only Exception

The Telepathy

Sunday Morning, At the Cafe.

 

Donghae stepped down from his car then shut the door. Hara followed him along, stepped down from the passenger seat with Nikon hinging on her neck. They walked together towards their favourite cafe. Only with his stare, Cafe's glass door opened without having Donghae pushed it first. it called Telekinesis.

Hara sat on the chair in front of Donghae.  "Krystal will coming soon, uhm.. maybe five minutes longer." Donghae glanced at his watch. "You want to order first?"

Hara nodded. "i want a pancake."

Not long after that, Donghae called the waitress and asked her about the menu. He ordered an Americano, always be his favourite.

"Donghae oppa! Hara!" Krystal suddenly appeared, alone, she usually come together with Sulli but Sulli had some stuffs to buy at the supermarket so that's why Krystal came alone. She then sat down next to Hara.

"Krys! How are you?" Said Hara, embraced her briefly.

"Uhm.. pretty good sister! actually not that good enough."

"Yeah, i know. Donghae'll get over it." krystal nodded and smiled at the girl beside her that she already considered as her sister.

Donghae cleared his throat then said. "Okay so-"

"Cut if off. i won't talking nonsense much, now, Explain me why i also have the same instict like what you have and about... how can i read other's mind?! about someone's future?! its just... it creeps me out. i'm totally freak out!"

"Because it's your fate. You know? i and your family still have blood ties. i dont know how to determine the ownership of this ability but i can read the future pf the closest people around me so thats why... i know that someday you'll have a specia sixth-sense. Therefore, its been a long time since i know that when you're 20, you'll be a demon."
 

Krystal prop up her chin with her hand on the table, Staring at Donghae for asking a clarification. "Is it my ability same with yours?"

Donghae nodded. "You can read minds. can read the future. can do the telepathy."

"mwo? Telepathy?"

"you can hurt someone that you have without hands, i mean.. it can controlled just by your mind. Even be able to make the person dies. And about this one, you can't control it. it comes naturally and beyond your control. So, be careful with that."

"Huh? so.. what just happend with Uee's accident was... my telepathy?"

"Oh i heard that Uee fainted on Campus?" Hara interrupted. Krystal nodded.

"Yes. isnt she your big rival at the campus, right? I suggest you to stop hating her. Well, except if you dare to see the pain that you gave becomes more intense when both of you meet."

"Is it really cannot be controlled?"

Donghae nodded" It really cant. It's like a hidden side of you, the demon of you, which can control your mind when you're angry. About the mind-reading and future-reading those are can be controlled. You just need some times."

"Why are you able to control your telepathy while i can't?"

"In terms of telepathy, you and i are different. i can influence the minds of others, can move the object without touching it, can hurt people i hate but cannoy make it until die."

"Then you can choose which one you want to hurt either you hate it or not. But i cant?"

"Yeah you got it Krys!"

Krystal let out a dissapointed sigh. Dont want to accept the 'new destiny' of her. "Why should i? Why not someone else?"

Donghae could only patted her back.

the waitress came and then put a cup of hot chocolate with pancakes. and Americano in front of Donghae. The waitress nodded briefly and then go. Krystal  drank Hara's hot chocolate without permission but Hara does not care, she was busy taking pictures with her ​​Nikon past the cafe window.
 

"Is there a way to eliminate this sixth sense, Oppa?"


Donghae paused for a moment to think, " uhm..falling in love. "


" Huh?"


" Looking for a man that you cannot read his mind. He is the only exception, meaning ... in this world you can read the minds of anyone except that person. and he's your fate."

" Then I have to look all over the world only to find a man who I do not even know his name, how's his face and- "


" Choi Minho." Donghae cut quickly.
 

" Nu .. nugu ? "


" Yes, He's Choi Minho. "


" How did you know ? "

"I can read your future, remember? Falling in love with him then you'll lose your ability."

"Are you crazy?! i don't even know who he is... any other way?"


Donghae took a sip of his Americano once, then turned towards Krsytal who sat with an expression of frustration. "No. that Men is the only exception. If you want to escape from all of this, you have to look for it . Make it love."


" There isnt a silly thing like that in this world! "


"Of course there i . And you yourself will experience it. "


Krystal rubbed her hair backward with frustration.


" And one thing .... get rid of anyone who dares to take his heart, a man named Choi Minho. You have to remember that Krystal Jung. "

 


TBC

 

 

guys thank you so much for your comments! if there are more comments below, i will do double update today! tehehehe. and for some of you who's living in Indonesia.. i actually made a book version of this story (in bahasa) and it already completed (of course) so if you want it, just click this :D