Hello Baby~

I'm Your Boyfriend

It's been about two months since that night and Hyunseong tries to meet up with you at least once a week but he's finding it hard to save time to spend with you. Next week he'll be starting to film Hello Baby so he'll have even less time for you.

 

-At School-

 

Minwoo: -Your Name-, I have a suprise for you~

You: A suprise?

Minwo: *nods* I think you'll like it.

You: Well what is it?

Minwoo: Well you know how Hello Baby filming starts next week?

You: *nod* Mmm, I know.

Minwoo: Well I spoke to some people, told them you've done a lot of baby sitting and they said you can come along for filiming. Apparently they need someone to calm the babies down during filming. This time the eommas won't be there.

You: Really?!~

Minwoo: *nods* So you get to see Hyung a lot more *smiling*

You: I get to see oppa? And I get to watch you all with babies? Omomo! This is going to be so much fun!

Minwoo: *smiles* I haven't told the others yet. I think we should keep it a secret. Your job starts in the second episode. The first one they will have their parents. I'll let you know more soon (:

Finally the day comes where you're on set You met the baby's earlier so they would know who you were. The boys don't realise except for Minwoo of course. Filming stops when Ilayda (the little girl) starts to cry.

Minwoo: -Your Name- She won't stop crying ): What do I do?

You: *take Ilayda from Minwoo* Ilayda~ *put her down and crowch down to her level* Ilayda what's wrong? *wipe her tears* You were having so much fun.

Ilayda clings onto you and won't let go.

Donghyun: Will Ilayda be able to do some more filming? -Wait. -Your Name-...?

You: *smile* Minwoo ah got me this job *smiling* I've done a lot of baby sitting so this will be easy. Ilayda will be alright soon. She's just missing her mum.

Donghyun: Does Hyunseongah know you're here?

You: Aniyo *smile* He's so awkward with the baby's *laugh* 

Donghyun: He's not so good with kids *smile*

You: Ilayda, look... Donghyun appa came to see if you were alright. You can't worry your boyfriend appas okay?

Ilayda just nods.

You: Do you want to go and play with them?

Ilayda nods again and you pass her over to Donghyun.

Donghyun: Thanks :3 Come on Ilayda, let's go play.

Hyunseong: *whispers to Donghyun* She looks a lot like -Your Name-

Donghyun: *laughs* Probably because it is.

Hyunseong: heh?

Donghyun: They're going to start filiming so shush. I'll talk about it later.

Now it's the end of filming and the kids are getting ready to leave. you help them with there coats and they give you a hug before leaving with their parents.

After the film crew leave you stay behind (well actually you hide and people think you're gone).

Donghyun: They're all gone, you can come out now~

You: *walk out* I had so much fun today. Ilayda and Jeongminnie are so cute :3

Hyunseong: Why didn't you tell me you were coming?

You: Mmm, suprise?

Hyunseong: *holds your waist* very suprised. 

To Be Continued... (: