Haven't Spoken In A While

I'm Your Boyfriend
You don't speak with Hyunseong for the next few weeks and you wonder how he is but are too afraid to text him and he hasn't messages you either.

Minwoo: What's wrong?? You don't look so happy...
 
You: Mmm it's nothing. 

Minwoo: Hyung asked how you were the other day..

You: He did?

Minwoo: *nods* I think he wants to see you again. Have you been talking to him?

You: Aniyo, we haven't spoken in weeks...

Minwoo: Wae? Did you argue or something?

You: I don't know why... I've been too nervous to text him and he hasn't texted me so I don't really know...

Minwoo: Why don't you come over tonight? It's our day off tomorrow and we haven't hung out in ages.

You: Mmm, that could be fun I guess.

Minwoo: Jeongmin Hyung is picking me up today  ^^

You: I'll call my oppa first.

After calling your brother and getting permission you get into the car and greet Jeongmin.

Jeongmin: So -your name- is coming for a sleep over?

Minwoo: *nods* I haven't spent much time with her lately and I want Hyung to talk to her.

Jeongmin: they haven't been talking?

Minwoo: Mmm, although there's no real reason.

You: Yah~ You said you wanted to hang out with me but all you want is for mento talk to your Hyung?!

Minwoo: *laughs playfully* Hey both reasons are true :P

You: Pabo- *pout*

Minwoo: *giggles* you'll thank me later.

Jeongmin: Hyunseong has been a little down lately and really out of energy so I hope by seeing you he will at least put on a smile.

You: What's wrong with him?

Minwoo: Probably stressed or something. Anyway seeing each other will be good for the both of you.

Later when you arrive at the boys apartment you set your school things aside and put on the smallest pair of slippers on then entered the loungeroom.

Donghyun: -your name- I'm glad you came to visit again *smiles*

Youngmin: You look cute in your uniform :3

Kwangmin: -your name- let's watch a movie tonight! 

You: *smile* That sounds like fun.

Minwoo walks to the bedroom to find Hyunseong sleeping so he walks back out and drags you to the bedroom, shuts the door and locks it as he leaves. He then slips a note under the door saying 'have fun!! :) but not too much ;) '

You: Yah~ Pabo, let me out.

Minwoo: Shhh! He'll wake up.

You: You are so dead when I get out.

You sit on the edge of Hyunseongs bed For about half an hour with nothing to do. Without thinking you lie down and face him on his bed. Almost as if you can't help it, you hold his hand and look at his sleeping face until you fall asleep too. An hour or so later Hyunseong wakes up to see you. For a moment he thinks he's dreaming and smiles to himself. He then turns you onto your back and kisses your lips.

You open your eyes and he can see the surprise in your eyes and you sit up.

Hyunseong: This isn't a dream is it... 

You: you thought it was a dream?

Hyunseong: I never thought you'd come over and be here when I woke up so it only made sense that it was a dream.

You: So you... Kissed me?

Hyunseong: Well I thought it was my dream so I did what I wanted- I mean... I dont know what came over me. Just forget it. 

You: Do I have to? Was it only something you'd do to me in a dream?

Hyunseong: It depends... Would you want me to kiss you in real life?

You: *look down at the bed sheet* Well I guess I... I want you to kiss me in real life...

Hyunseong takes this as a hint and crashes his lips against yours. You hold the back of his head and deepen the kiss.

Hyunseong: I wanted to do that the last time I saw you but I guess I was a little nervous.

You: *smile cutely* You know I came for a sleepover to hang out with Minwoo ah and then he locked me in here with you... 

Hyunseong: At least he gave us dinner *points to the floor near the door* he must have brought it in when we were sleeping.

You: Well I'm hungry, let's have dinner.

Hyunseong checks the door but it's still locked. He then places a nice blanket over his bed and brings over the food. He takes out some nice candles and puts them throughout the room, lights them with his lighter and then turns out the lights. He then sits across from you on the bed and picks up food with his chopsticks.

Hyunseong: Here *feeds you something*

You: *blush* thankyou...

Hyunseong: If the candles make you uncomfortable I can turn the lights back on... I just want to make sure you understand my feelings this time around and I don't want to leave you like last time and not talk to you for weeks... I wanted to text you so many times but I never knew what to say...

You: *blushing* I wanted to text you too... If you want me to understand your feelings though.... *swallow* maybe you could tell them to me. *bite your lower lip cutely*

Hyunseong: *Smiles at your cuteness* I like you... I like you a lot *smiles* and I think you're beautiful and you're so nice and I really just like everything about you... And when I woke up facing you, holding hands, I was so happy.

You: *you're embarrassed and can't look at him* I like you a lot too... *quiet voice*

After you finish eating, Hyunseong cleans his bed up and places the dirty dishes by the door.

Hyunseong: So what do you want to do?

You: Mmmm, maybe watch a movie on your laptop?

Hyunseong: What movie do you want to watch?

You: I don't mind, you can choose. 

You walk around the room just looking at different things. You then pick up a photo.

You: Is this you?

Hyunseong: ahh, yeah I think I was only a few months old... 

You: Cute :3

Hyunseong puts the movie on and finds some comfortable clothing.

Hyunseong: Do you want to get changed first?

You: I didn't bring anything with me. I came straight from school.

Hyunseong: Here, wear this *passes you some of his bed clothes* sorry if it's uncomfortable...

You: thanks... Do you think maybe you could turn around for a second?? *embarrassed*

Hyunseong: Oh of course. Sorry *turns around*

You: Finished~ now I'll turn around for you :3

Hyunseong: Don't worry about it... I trust you not to look anyway. 

Hyunseong takes his trousers off and puts on some tar suit pants and when he takes his shirt off you can't help but look at him. You look away before he notices.

You: Sorry *cute guilty expression*

Hyunseong: What for?

You: You trusted me not to look and I looked *look down*

Hyunseong: *gently laughs* It's alright. I don't mind really, I just didn't want you to feel weird but if you were okay with it then it's fine.

You: Sorry *sad face*

Hyunseong gets onto his bed and lays down.

Hyunseong: Come here *smiles* and don't be sorry.

You follow his instructions and go over to his bed.

Hyunseong: We can do one of two things... First we could watch the movie.

You: Or?

Hyunseong: Or we could just... You know... *kisses your lips gently*

Suddenly there's a knock at the door.

Hyunseong: Aish, good timing *speaking to himself as he goes to the door* Come in.

Donghyun: I hope I'm not interuppting. I just came to get my pillow.

You: You're not sleeping in here? *pass him his pillow*

Donghyun: *laughs* No way, you two have fun though. See you in the morning.

Kwangmin runs over to the door.

Kwangmin: -your name- Can we watch a movie together next time? Hyung gets you all to himself *pouts*

You: Blame Minwoo~ but yes let's watch a movie together next time *smiles*

Donghyun shuts and locks the door once again and yells out as he leaves 'have fun~ don't do anything too reckless though *laughing*'

Hyunseong: So... Have you decided which of the two you'd like to do?

You: Mmm, I think a movie sounds nice. *just really nervous and say that even though you want to choose the second option.

Hyunseong: Oh... Arasso. *bit disappointed because he wanted to keep kissing you*

Hyunseong sits beside you as the movie starts.

You: Is it okay if we do both?? *bite your lip*

Hyunseong: Both?

You: Watch the movie and... Kiss?

Hyunseong: *smiles* Of course *crashes his lips against yours*

You're surprised by his sudden actions but soon relax and kiss him back. It becomes your first French kiss.

Hyunseong: *red in the face* Should we re start the movie? I wasn't paying attention to it.

You: Mmm, I never really intended on watching it anyway... I really just wanted to be able to sit closer to you *you blush as you turn the computer off* That's better.

Hyunseong: What should we do now?...

You: Mmmm... It's getting late so maybe we should sleep soon. 

Hyunseong: If you want to then I guess we could. I might just see if Minwoo ah will let me out to brush my teeth and go to the bathroom.

Hyunseong gets up from the bed and calls Minwoo's phone and he eventually unlocks the door. Hyunseong seems a little disappointed about just going to sleep.

You: Minwoo ah, do you have a spare tooth brush??

Minwoo: Aniyo, just borrow hyungs. 

You: I can't ask to borrow his toothbrush!

Hyunseong walks out.

Hyunseong: Why not? You know I'll let you. *passes his toothbrush* I'll be in bed.

You: Wait- are you sure...?

Hyunseong: You don't have to use it if you don't want to but it's there if you do. *walks to bed*

Again Hyunseong seems a little annoyed with you or something, you're not quite sure.

You use his toothbrush and go to the bathroom before returning to the bedroom. 

You: Goodnight *talking to Minwoo*

Minwoo: Night~ Sleep well :)

The door is then closed and locked. You giggle silently to yourself about how silly Minwoo is for doing this.

You: Should I sleep on the ground?

Hyunseong: Only if you want to but you know there's a free bed that Donghyun isn't using and a free space next to me in mine. It's up to you. 

Hyunseong still seems a little peeved about something. And you can't help but watch him as he removes his shirt and track suit pants so he's just in his boxers ready for bed. He pulls back the covers, gets in and closes his eyes.
You blush at the sight and stay standing.

Hyunseong: Night...

You: Are you angry with me?...

Hyunseong: *opens his eyes* Angry? No... Why would I be?

You: You just seem angry or annoyed with me and I don't know what I did wrong *sad face*

Hyunseong gets out of bed, turns the lights off, pulls you down onto the bed and takes the blankets to cover you both with them and proceeds to cuddle you.

Hyunseong: I'm not angry or annoyed... I just wanted to be able to hug you for longer but I thought you wanted space when you said we should sleep so I backed off... 

You: I couldn't think of anything else besides kissing and I was too embarrassed to say it so I said sleep instead... *pout*

Hyunseong: *smiles gently* Just tell me anything you want, I promise I won't laugh and I won't think it's silly so don't be embarrassed. 

You: I know... I just... I was a little nervous and even right now I'm nervous.

Hyunseong: Wae?

You: Because I'm lying down in a guys bed who I'm not dating and he has almost nothing on and he's hugging me.

Hyunseong: *let's go* Sorry if I made you uncomfortable...

You: *take his arms and wrap them back around you* I said I was nervous... Not 'let go'. I like it... *embarrassed*

Hyunseong: *smiles* Good because I didn't really want to let you go... And about the dating thing... Sorry I haven't asked you to be my girlfriend yet... I would like it if you were though.

You: Are you asking me out or just saying that? *almost in a whisper*

Hyunseong: I'm asking you out...

You: *smile happily* You want me to be your girlfriend?

Hyunseong: Mmm, I want you to be my girlfriend. 

He holds your hands. You're facing eachother even though it's dark and Hyunseong kisses your lips gently.

You: *smiling* Okay, I'll be your girlfriend (>\\<)

Hyunseong turns you on your back and kisses you deeply. He has his hand on your waist and the other holding your cheek. He's almost on top of you which gets you a little hot in the face because you can feel his bare skin against yours. Whilst making out you feel something stiffen against your thigh and Hyunseong pulls back. 

Hyunseong: Ah... We should sleep. I'll see you in the morning. Sleep well *nervous voice*

You: What's wrong?

Hyunseong: It's nothing... I'm just tired *trying to calm himself down*

You: Did I do something?

Hyunseong: Well I'd be lying if I said it wasn't your fault...

You: What did I do wrong??

Hyunseong: You didn't do anything wrong... You did everything right and that's why it happened.

You: What happened? *sit up*
 
To Be Continued... (: