Crazy situations~

I'm Your Boyfriend

ABOUT 2 MONTHS LATER-
Your parents are on their way to retrieve you again and take you back to your home country however you have persuaded them to meet with you to talk things over first in 2 days time.

 

You: Minwoo ah...

Minwoo: What's wrong? 

You: Can you come with me today?

Minwoo: Where to?

You: I just wanted to hang out with you is all.

Minwoo: Of course I'll come out (:

Hyunseong: Are you okay Kalie?... 

You: I'm fine. Don't worry... I'll be back later this afternoon.

You leave with Minwoo and are walking around a park when you request that he sits down.

Minwoo: Kalie, you've been acting weird lately, what's wrong?

You: If I tell you, you can't freak out...

Minwoo: Kalie, if it's about your parents trying to take you away again I already know. Hyung needed someone to talk to and I guess the whole group ended up being the listeners for him... 

You: Aniyo, it's not about that... It's a completely different subject...

Minwoo: Oh... Well you should tell me then I can understand you better and help you with any problems you might have... Although I wonder why I'm here and not Hyunseong.

You: Well I don't know how he would react so I thought I'd tell you first... Him second and my parents third.

Minwoo: What is it that your parents need to know too?

You: Well... I could maybe be... well actually I definately am... 

Minwoo: You're what? What's wrong? Are you sick or something? Kalie are you dying?! Don't die!!!!

You: *laugh a bit and relax in front of Minwoo* Aniyo, I'm not dying.

Minwoo: Then what is it?

You: *sit next to him* Well... I'm going to have a baby.

Minwoo: Huh?! You decided that by yourself? Shouldn't Hyunseong be the first person you talk about this with I mean you're going to need him later on if you really want a baby, girls can't make them by themselves... Why would you consult me? *laughs*

You: I don't think you understand... I already have one... In here *put your hand on your stomach*

Minwoo: Already have one? Aniyo, that's not possible I mean look at you aniyo, I don't think so. *rambling, he doesn't know what to think of the situation*

You: Please don't tell Hyunseong... I don't want him to know just yet. I am about 2 months in but I only just found out the other day.

Minwoo: Aren't you scared?

You: I'm so scared I could cry but I can't tell Hyunseong at the moment. He's been recording solo songs recently and is so stressed out.

Minwoo: He's the father right? You need to tell him as soon as possible Kalie.

You: Of course he is the father! I've only been with one man in my whole life and that is Hyunseong.

Minwoo: That's true... Wow, I'm just so shocked. You see your parents soon too... I guess with hyungs baby in you, they can't really take you away anymore.

You: Mmm, that's true. They'll just have to accept our relationship now.

Minwoo takes you by the hand and starts heading back to the apartment.

You: Yah! Let go! 

Minwoo: You have to tell him! You can't leave him in the dark like this.

You: I can't just yet. Give me time. You have a concert tonight, I can't tell him now. 

Minwoo takes you inside and puts you on the lounge where everyone else is.

Minwoo: Kalie, you know you should tell him now. 

You: *start to cry* Please don't make me tell him now.

Hyunseong: Tell me what? Kalie? Tell me what?... You're making me nervous.... What did you do?

Just then the door swings open and your parents walk in.

Minwoo: Who are these people?....

You: Aish! Just great! My parents....

Hyunseong stands up and bows towards your parents straight away.

Your mother: Kalie, pack your things.

You: Ummm, I don't think I can.

Your father: I have people waiting outside to help you if you don't come with us willingly. So either way you'll be coming with us.

Hyunseong stands in front of you.

Hyunseong: I can't let her go with you.

Your mother: And I guess this is the one you spoke about?

You: Of course...

Your mother: A singer? Tch! Kalie, hurry up. I won't have you stay in this apartemnt with him any longer.

You: Omma... I can't go with you.

Your father calls people in to carry you out as Hyunseong holds onto you. You pull free of Hyunseong and run to a corner away from the people coming to get you.

You: You can't take me because I'm pregnant! *you scream this while you have your eyes closed*

Everyone goes silent and the people leave the room and wait outside again.

Hyunseong: *lost for words* You're what?....

Your mother: It's a lie. Obviously just trying to stay with her boyfriend.

You: I'm not lying! *run to your room and grab the results page you got and pass it to her*

Hyunseong: Can I... Can I see that for a second? *snatches it from your parents* 

You: Oppa, I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I only found out the other day and I didn't want to stress you out.

Hyunseong: Minwoo was telling you you had to tell me something... This was it? You told him before me?

You: *bite your lip*

Your mother: Kalie! How stupid are you to get pregnant!

Your father: I give up. I can't keep up with her anymore, I don't even want her to come home anymore. I don't want to look at her, she's a disgrace. We can't marry her off to anyone now. 

Your mother gives you a spiteful look and leaves with your father.

Hyunseong closes teh door behind them. The other members stay quiet...

Hyunseong: Pregnant?... 

You: You can't be angry at me for this. It's just as much your fault as it is mine. I can't make a baby on my own.

Hyunseong: I... I'll have to discuss this later with you. I have to get ready for tonights concert.

You: You don't have time to discuss somethign like this?

Hyunseong: I don't have time and I can't deal with it right now.

You: You can't deal with it right now? I have to deal with it so why can't you? 

Hyunseong leaves to the room you share and he gets ready. That night he performs this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn8tY8siHiw

To Be Continued.... (: