Oppa~

I'm Your Boyfriend

A few nights later The boys return. As soon as Hyunseong gets home he sends a taxi to your place and texts you to get in and it was paid for already. You don't have enough time to change and are left in your track suit pants and top. The taxi driver eventually drops you off at the bottom of the apartment lot and you get another text telling you to come up to the apartment boyfriend live in. You make your way up and knock on the door. The door opens a little and you're taken by the wrist and swiftly dragged in.

Hyunseong: I missed you so much *deep voiced whisper*

He pins you up against the wall and kisses you, not even stopping to take a breath.

You: I missed you too *tearing up*

Hyunseong: Don't cry Sweetie *smiles as he wipes your tears away* 

You: But I missed you so much *hug him tightly* But aren't you tired?? You should be catching up on sleep.

Hyunseong: I have two days off. I can't sleep now you're so close to me. I don't want to take my eyes off of you. I haven't had anyone help me fix things either...

You: Fix things?

Hyunseong: When I thought of you while I was away I couldn't help imagining you were there with me...

You: Ohhh~ I get it *blush* I thought of you too.

Hyunseong starts kissing your neck and you wrap your arms around him.

Jeongmin: Guys, it's late. Go to bed.

You immediately let go of eachother and you hide behind Hyunseong as you blush.

Hyunseong: I thought you were all asleep.

Jeongmin: well it's a little hard to sleep with you and -your name- out here talking and other things...

You: I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to wake you ):

Jeongmin: *smiles* I was getting a drink anyway, don't feel bad. I'm glad I got to see you. We all missed you. Especially Hyung. He even said your name while he was sleeping when we were gone.

Hyunseong: Yah- why're you telling her?

You: you said my name in your sleep??

Hyunseong: apparently...

You: :3 wahhhh that must mean you were dreaming about me.

Hyunseong: *gives you a cute kiss* I missed you like crazy.

Jeongmin: at least wait until I've left the room *sighs*

Hyunseong: I set a mattress up in the music room. The walls are sound proof so we can talk as much as we like and I can kiss you all night.

Jeongmin: goodnight you two. 

You: Night oppa~

Hyunseong then quickly takes you by the hand and pulls you along to the music room.

Hyunseong: I hope this is alright. I didn't really have much time *sighs*

You: This is great!~ I love it!

Hyunseong: you really like it?... 

You: I'm just so happy to be able to be with you and this just makes it better.

Hyunseong lays down on the mattress he's laid out and let's out a deep breath. 

Hyunseong: I don't think I've ever wanted to see someone more than what I wanted to see you while I was gone.... 

You: *smile and lay down beside him* I'm so happy right now! *huddle next to Hyunseong and wrap your arms around him*

Hyunseong: Would you like to come with me next time?? 

You: Do you mean it?? 

Hyunseong: Of course I do. I don't like leaving you.

A FEW WEEKS LATER-

Hyunseong calls you.

You: hello?

Hyunseong: *your name* pack your things up, we're going camping. There's no cameras or anything but it's something we're doing to celebrate our comeback with the staff. Do you think you'd like to come?...

You: when?? How long? I mean I'd have to ask my brother but if it's okay with him I'd love to go!! There's just one thing...

Hyunseong: What is it?

You: I haven't been camping before and I'm a bit scared to be out in a tent at night..

Hyunseong: Well it's not as if you'll be by yourself.

You: But I don't know any of the girls so I get scared during the night.

Hyunseong: You're sleeping with me. I'm not letting you out of my sight the whole camping trip arra? I would never make you stay with people you don't know. I have a three man tent that we're sharing... Just the two of us.

You: Chincha? Just us?

Hyunseong: I'm not letting anyone else sleep next to you. 

You: Good~ then I'll ask my brother about camping and call you back.

Hyunseong: Arraso, goodluck 

You: Deh. Bye~

Your brother allows you to go because he's met Minwoo a few times and trusts him and so you are picked up with the guys in the van.

Minwoo: Kalie~ I'm so glad you're here. It's going to be so fun.

Hyunseong is asleep and you squish in next to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

You: Oppa~ 

Hyunseong: *yawns and smiles as he opens his eyes to see you* good morning ^^

You: Good morning :3 

Youngmin: Kalie ah, when we get there do you wanna check out the area with me?

Kwangmin: If Kalie ah is going then I am too.

You: of course I'll go with you :) 

Donghyun: Kalie ah, let's have a good chat sometime arra? I have some thing I want to talk to you about.

You: Am I in trouble?? *cute worried face*

Donghyun: Aniya *laughs* it's just a chat. 

You: *sigh of relief* good ~

Jeongmin: Kalie just relax *smiles* we're going to have fun ^^

Kalie: *smile* you're right!!

Hyunseong: we've got a four hour drive ahead of us so get comfy okay?

You: *snuggle up to Hyunseong* Dehh 

Hyunseong holds your hand and you gently close your eyes.

WHILE YOU'RE ASLEEP-

Kwangmin: Are you guys going to get married one day?

Youngmin: Yeah will you?

Donghyun: *smiles* Don't rush him to think about this sort of thing.

Hyunseong: Aniya, it's alright Hyung, I want to marry her one day... When we're both ready and I have enough money to support her.

Jeongmin: Chincha? You love her that much that you'll marry her? 

Hyunseong: *nods* of course.

Donghyun: I think I need to find myself a girlfriend, I'm not getting any younger *sighs*

Hyunseong: don't rush it. Wait for the right girl to come along...

Jeongmin: Wahhh Kalie is so cute.

Minwoo: She's becoming really popular amongst the guys at school recently.

Youngmin: She's so pretty ^^

Kwangmin: Of course all the guys are after her.

Donghyun: Better watch out Hyunseong or Kalie will find another guy.

Hyunseong looks at you and smiles.

Hyunseong: Aniya, she wouldn't do that.

LATER AT THE CAMPING SITE-

Youngmin: Kalie, let's go check out the river together. 

Kwangmin: I'm coming too!!

You: Arasso, let me put on some joggers and I'll be right there.

Donghyun: Actually, I'd like to speak to her... Can you look at the river later?

Kwangmin: Sure, we'll help unpack instead.

Donghyun goes for a walk along a path with you.

Donghyun: Do you love Hyunseong ah?

You: *blush* How can I answer when you ask me straight out like that?....

Donghyun: *laughs gently* sorry, I didn't mean to be abrupt... I'm just really curious.

You: The answer is yes though... *look up at Donghyun and smile*

Donghyun: *smiles* Arasso, then what I have to say is very important.

You: What is it??

Donghyun: *smiles* I want you to be happy and so I need you to know sometimes Hyunseong will be busy or stressed and might not have enough time for you but he won't stop loving you or needing you... So no matter how tough it gets... Do you think you can stand by him and be happy?

You: Oppa could get angry and yell at me when he's stressed or leave and not come back for weeks because he's busy and I'd still want to be here waiting for him... I could wait for him forever.

Donghyun: *smiles gently*  I'm so glad to have met you and I'm so happy you're here with us. You make us all smile, especially Hyunseong...  I'm really grateful.

You: haha, there's no need to thank me. I love you all so much and I'm lucky to have you all in my life.

After a while of walking and chatting- 

Donghyun: It's getting cold, we should head back.

At camp- 

Hyunseong: It's getting cold... Kalie's not wearing her coat..

Youngmin: They'll be back soon anyway.

Hyunseong: I guess so. I'll just have to wrap her up in warm clothing once she gets back.

You eventually reach camp and the sun is setting.

Hyunseong: Kalie! Come and sit by the fire and put this on *hands you a big coat*

You: *smiling* Oppa don't worry so much. I'm fine ^^ Donghyun oppa gave me his jacket while we were walking back.

Hyunseong: Oh umm alright, as long as you're not cold.

You hand Donghyun's jacket back and thank him before sit yourself on Hyunseongs lap in front of the fire and wrapping yourself up with his jacket so your back is pressed up against his chest.

Hyunseong: You feel so cold. *wraps his arms around you* 

You: I'm alright. 

Hyunseong: No you're not and you don't seem to be warming up.

After Dinner-

You: Oppa I'm tired *yawn*

Hyunseong: Arasso, let's go to bed.

You: *rub your tired eyes cutely* Good night everyone ~

Hyunseong: *holds your hand and leads you to the tent* Watch out you don't fall over arra... 

You: Neh oppa.

Once inside the tent you get changed into your warm pajamas and Hyunseong changes into his.

Hyunseong: Are you alright?... You look a little pale. *holds a light near you*

You: Mmm, I feel a little sick but I should be okay. 

Hyunseong: Aniyo, if you're sick I should take you to see a doctor.

You: There's none open at this hour and I'm fine anyway.

Later that night you start feeling worse and keep throwing up. Hyunseong wakes people up and tells them he's taking you to the hospital.

Donghyun: People will recognize you. You can't take her. We'll have to get someone from staff.

Hyunseong: I'm not leaving her. 

Youngmin: Here take this scarf and wrap it around past your mouth.

Kwangmin: And wear this beanie.

Minwoo: I want to go too. 

You're in the tent still put have passed out by the time Hyunseong goes back to get you.

Hyunseong: Kalie! 

Minwoo throws Hyunseong the keys and you're taken quickly to the hospital.

Jeongmin: I can't stay here. I'm going in.

Donghyun: agreed. Let's go. 

Minwoo: *upset* Is she going to be okay?

Donghyun: She'll be fine, now let's get going.

All the guys get in a car and follow you to the hospital.

A FEW HOURS LATER- 

Doctor: she's going to be fine. You don't have to worry too much.

Hyunseong: What's wrong with her?...

Doctor: She had a tick. It's common to get these when camping. We removed it and she is recovering well. 

Donghyun: A tick?

Minwoo: Like one of those tiny insects?

Doctor: Yes, that sort of tick. She is awake now if you'd like to see her. We'll keep her until morning and then she'll be fine to go.

Hyunseong: Thankyou so much.

The Doctor leaves.

Hyunseong rushes into the room followed by all the other guys.

Hyunseong: Kalie, you scared me so much, I didn't know what was happening to you... 

You: Oppa, I'm fine. Come and sit down. *pat the empty space next to you*

Hyunseong takes a seat on the bed next to you and holds your hand.

Donghyun: We should all get some sleep.

You: They said I can go tomorrow morning so I should get some sleep too so I'm ready for activities.

Hyunseong: Activities? Aniya, I'm taking you back home to rest.

You: You can go and rest. I'm going back out to camp. *look away with a pout*

Donghyun: Hyunseong ah, she'll be fine. We'll do some easy activities tomorrow so she can join in.

You: I can always just watch, I don't want you to have a boring time...

Youngmin: It'll be nice to have an easy day tomorrow and by the next day you should be ready for the other activities~

Hyunseong: I'm taking her home tomorrow morning.

You: If you take me home tomorrow I won't do you know what with you for 5 whole months! *merong*

Jeongmin: *laughs* Kalie ah, you're so cute.

You: *pout* I'm serious.

Hyunseong: I don't care if you don't do that with me for a year even... So long as you're alright. I just want you to rest and be safe.

You: I'll go home on one condition... That you go back to the camp and participate in all the activities you've planned to do. I'll catch a train home and rest if you do that.

Donghyun: Kalie ah we can't let you catch a train home by yourself.

Hyunseong: Don't worry Hyung as if I'd let her go by herself and go straight back to the camp. How could I have peace of mind?

You: I'm not a child anymore, I can handle this on my own!

Hyunseong: *talking to Donghyun* I'll be driving Kalie back tomorrow. Her brother is away on a business trip at the moment so I'll take her to our apartment. You should go back to camp and get some sleep so you're ready for tomorrow.

You: *sulking* I'm not going. I refuuuuuse!

Donghyun: Kalie ah, Hyunseongie just wants to look after you, he's worried...

You: *sobbing* But oppa was supposed to have a break and have fun camping with everyone. He doesn't get a lot of breaks and I really wanted him to relax.

Hyunseong: Kalie I'm relaxed most when I'm with you. I don't care about camping. It was the fact that I'd be with you that was the most appealing to me.

You: *sad* But I'm ruining your holiday.

Donghyun: We're all going to get going. We have to get some sleep. We'll call you tomorrow Arra?

Hyunseong: Drive safely~

You: Anneong oppa's ):

After they leave-

Hyunseong: let's talk more tomorrow... I'm tired.

Hyunseong gets up from the bed.

You: Where are you going?...

Hyunseong: To get my jacket from the car. It's getting cold.

You: Aren't you sleeping here though?

Hyunseong: Mmm, I'll sleep in the chair I guess seeing as though you can't be left alone.

You: Oppa...

Hyunseong: *at the door* Wae?

You: Come back *sad* please don't go.

Hyunseong: I'm just getting my jacket. Do you want me to freeze to death?

You: *sit up and try getting out of the bed* Oppa...

Hyunseong rushes over and sits you back down.

Hyunseong: Yah! Are you stupid? You have a drip in you still. Where do you think you're going?

You: I wanted to go to the car with you... *upset* 

Hyunseong: Arrasso. I know... It's scary here alone isn't it?...

You: *nod* can you just stay?

Hyunseong: *sighs* fine but if I freeze to death it's your fault.

You: Oppa take your shoes off... This is a double bed remember? You wouldn't let them put me in a single because you wanted me to be comfortable. There's enough room for the both of us.

 

To Be Continued.... (: